Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,562 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed (55086 Views)

Reactions As Churchill’s Wife Rosy Meurer Hits ‘beer Palor’ Amid His Feud With / Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him / Churchill says he honored Tonto with marriage in interview that led to outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by RichBoy247: 7:11am On May 16, 2019
nairalee:
I dey take God beg Seun and mods stop forcing Tonto's story down our throats all the time. We know the ones that are news worthy and we know the ones that are pure idle gists.

I guarantee everyone, reading 5 posts of Tonto per day is a sure way of reducing your IQ by 1%

Weldone, doctor of IQ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by Armour: 7:15am On May 16, 2019
I was in this situation some years back until I discovered the permanent herbal cure that regained my confidence back. Truth be told men sometimes experience the so called "40sec" for pocket of reasons. No woman can be happy with a man of 40sec no matter how religious she is. I have save saved couple of homes with this herbal cure as well. There is no shame in it at all , its a common occurence in men
Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by MightySparrow: 9:27am On May 16, 2019
For Tonto Dike' s Toto 4 hours could be Churchill 40s. The duo are right.
Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by Nobody: 9:28am On May 16, 2019
Chai Kunle don chop all sort of bera soup tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions / Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post / DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.