Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage (43130 Views)

"His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / Mother-of-six Asks Court To Intervene As Her Husband Evicts Her From House / Woman Who Dumped Husband After His Job Loss Begs Court To Re-Claim Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by charlsecy(m): 6:23am On May 16, 2019
sacx:
You can't eat your cake and have it.
You can't have your cake and eat it.
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by Planet3xi: 6:29am On May 16, 2019
drama
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by Psoul(m): 7:11am On May 16, 2019
SILVERLINES:
If any woman cheat on me divorce is the best answer

I don't care if our wedding was officiated by Pope Francis. The day I catch you cheating the same day you will leave my house before I file my divorce against you in judiciary court. No judge, nor anybody not even my mother I hold so dearly can revise my decision

Words dey sweet for mouth.
Let's wait til dat day. But I pray you don't experience it cos if u do, you may not be able to do according to what u said up here.

Let me also remind u dis. If u had ever cheated wt a married woman. Ur wife must be f**ked by other men. Have u ever kpansh anoda guy's babe. Hahahahahah grin grin grin, ur wife will pay for it.

1 Like

Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:19am On May 16, 2019
Good what a wise woman, divorce is not the best option
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by Emmanuel226(m): 7:23am On May 16, 2019
chai make him give d woman second chance na sad
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by Emmanuel226(m): 7:24am On May 16, 2019
pls d man should tamper justice with mercy smiley
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by Emmanuel226(m): 7:26am On May 16, 2019
more grace to endure fall on both of dem grin
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by femolii: 7:30am On May 16, 2019
Good woman.
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by dallenk(m): 8:01am On May 16, 2019
And so? What's the big deal there? When children attain age of teenager won't they fight to get access to their father? People just give them selves uneccessary headache over nothing. No wonder people of this days dye b4 time... They too overload their mentality...
StarUp:
Once she lays her hands on those children, he will be the one begging to see them... She is just using reverse psychology on him.
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by Firgemachar: 8:12am On May 16, 2019
SILVERLINES:

I don't care if our wedding was officiated by Pope Francis. The day I catch you cheating the same day you will leave my house before I file my divorce against you in judiciary court. No judge, nor anybody not even my mother I hold so dearly can revise my decision

I may forgive. But I must marry another wife... cool
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by mechanics(m): 8:13am On May 16, 2019
Eyah, she still loves her husband and she knows she will miss him if they eventually part ways, I just pray the divorce request won't stand.
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by chally100(m): 8:57am On May 16, 2019
SILVERLINES:

sounds like u dont even av mother
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by victorian(f): 9:17am On May 16, 2019
Guyman02:
Her eye don clear, shakara don go.
For the man to be seeking for divorce and the woman begging to save her marriage shows that she just realised she has put the good man through hell and ready to make amends.
He should give her a second chance as she seems remorseful

Second chance for where?

Hell no!

If divorce proceedings enters court, then it's over. No going back. That's the end.
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by tydi(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2019
SILVERLINES:

Here a man is born. Once a de be always a de be. But some men refuse to get that into their thick skull.
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by Nature8(m): 10:09am On May 16, 2019
Guyman02:
Her eye don clear, shakara don go.
For the man to be seeking for divorce and the woman begging to save her marriage shows that she just realised she has put the good man through hell and ready to make amends.
He should give her a second chance as she seems remorseful

Nice
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by Nairalandmentor(m): 10:19am On May 16, 2019
Starbozz:

I gave someone your contact for a website, you haven't delivered as promised. He called me to let me know that he chose not to bother you and you didn't even give any update even when the agreed time has long passed. If you are serious in business always ensure you treat your customers right.

What's the person's name please? Thanks
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by greggng: 10:29am On May 16, 2019
Infidelity is a ground for divorce..,.is she has been caught in the act, no need accepting her cos that marriage is gone.....how can my wife be sleeping around....mere saying she wanna work with him is not enough...the did has been done....let her go and continue her fuckery till she taya
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by sacx: 10:53am On May 16, 2019
charlsecy:
You can't have your cake and eat it.

Both usage are correct. The one I used seems to be to many, the more logical sequence.

1 Like

Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by brainhgeek(m): 1:05pm On May 16, 2019
I don't know why I love this woman's boldness to fight for her marriage. Maybe Tonto Dike should understudy her for an academic session.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by inspitation: 3:06pm On May 16, 2019
SILVERLINES:

I hope you will be faithful yourself
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by SILVERLINES: 5:49pm On May 16, 2019
Psoul:

Words dey sweet for mouth.
Let's wait til dat day. But I pray you don't experience it cos if u do, you may not be able to do according to what u said up here.

Let me also remind u dis. If u had ever cheated wt a married woman. Ur wife must be f**ked by other men. Have u ever kpansh anoda guy's babe. Hahahahahah grin grin grin, ur wife will pay for it.
don't even go there grin grin
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by Psoul(m): 8:39am On May 17, 2019
SILVERLINES:
don't even go there grin grin

You are already scared grin grin
So before u think of punishing ur wife for Infidelity, check urslf very well weda there was a time u did the same.

Her bn unfaithful may be a punishment u are receiving for your previous unfaithfulness. She may just be an avenue used to pay you back for ur sin.

So let that woman be if u also have a filthy hand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspecting My Husband Is Gay / See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) / As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.