Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

“tinubu Is Far Dumber Than I Thought” – Femi Fani-kayode Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “tinubu Is Far Dumber Than I Thought” – Femi Fani-kayode Says (1422 Views)

Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason / Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' / Jimi Agbaje Has Not Left PDP, It Is "Rumor" - PDP, Fani Kayode Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“tinubu Is Far Dumber Than I Thought” – Femi Fani-kayode Says by TheTruthNews: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
Former aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has called the National Leader

of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, ‘dumb’ while reacting to his statement on the establishment of the Southwest security outfit, Amotekun.

Bola Tinubu opined that the South-west governors and the Attorney-General and Minister of Justice, Mallam Abubakar Malami were all acting in the best interest of the public duties required of their offices.

The APC leader also called on all stakeholders in the matter to stop being emotional and rather explore how true federalism can be embraced in Nigeria through objectivity and calmness.

Reacting in a post on Twitter, Fani-Kayode urged Tinubu to stop trying to defend the present administration.

He wrote:

“I read BAT’s wishy-washy statement on Amotekun & his futile attempt to defend the FG. He should stop trying to defend the indefensible.

”If by now he does not know that the FG openly supports, encourages & protects those that kill our people then he is far dumber than I thought.”

Source: https://punchnew.com/tinubu-is-far-dumber-than-i-thought-fani-kayode-reacts-to-his-statement-on-amotekun/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “tinubu Is Far Dumber Than I Thought” – Femi Fani-kayode Says by TheExecutioner: 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
grin

Not only is he dumb, he is a bully and a coward. Can you remember how he insulted the people of Osun State in the last gubernatorial election? When he boasted that he had more money than all the people of Osun State put together?

He can brag about his stolen wealth but when it comes to standing with his people he kept quiet only to start speaking out of both sides of his mouth later on.

TheTruthNews:

of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, ‘dumb’ while reacting to his statement on the establishment of the Southwest security outfit, Amotekun.

Bola Tinubu opined that the South-west governors and the Attorney-General and Minister of Justice, Mallam Abubakar Malami were all acting in the best interest of the public duties required of their offices.

The APC leader also called on all stakeholders in the matter to stop being emotional and rather explore how true federalism can be embraced in Nigeria through objectivity and calmness.

Reacting in a post on Twitter, Fani-Kayode urged Tinubu to stop trying to defend the present administration.

He wrote:

“I read BAT’s wishy-washy statement on Amotekun & his futile attempt to defend the FG. He should stop trying to defend the indefensible.

”If by now he does not know that the FG openly supports, encourages & protects those that kill our people then he is far dumber than I thought.”

Source: https://punchnew.com/tinubu-is-far-dumber-than-i-thought-fani-kayode-reacts-to-his-statement-on-amotekun/

1 Like

Re: “tinubu Is Far Dumber Than I Thought” – Femi Fani-kayode Says by Muhammad2468(m): 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
you see am

1 Like

Re: “tinubu Is Far Dumber Than I Thought” – Femi Fani-kayode Says by Davash222(m): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
Tinubu the tricky and cunning one. Trying to use one stone to kill two birds.
Amotekun is revealing the TRUE enemies of the South.

2 Likes

Re: “tinubu Is Far Dumber Than I Thought” – Femi Fani-kayode Says by Hillsong34: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
WE AREWAS are already sending Amotekun to oblivion.
THANKS TO FG.....
Very soon the vehicles will be repainted or sold and volunteer TERRORISTS militia will find their way home.
Re: “tinubu Is Far Dumber Than I Thought” – Femi Fani-kayode Says by Hillsong34: 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin ;DAmotekun is not constitutional...you cant have another security outfit in a country with one central security set up.
These governors are not well advised...they should have pressured their representatives in the national assembly to pass laws that allows state policing.
I see this getting to the supreme court which am sure they would lose.
Re: “tinubu Is Far Dumber Than I Thought” – Femi Fani-kayode Says by helinues: 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
And the source is punchnew.... grin grin
Re: “tinubu Is Far Dumber Than I Thought” – Femi Fani-kayode Says by Dedetwo(m): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
TheTruthNews:

He wrote:

It is very moronic to talk about "true federalism" as if there is system called false federalism. It is either one has federalism or not. If the systems adopted in the shithole called Nigeria are not working due to heavy yoke of tribalism and religion, it is absolute proper for the country to disintegrate.
Re: “tinubu Is Far Dumber Than I Thought” – Femi Fani-kayode Says by mutumina007: 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
So that is your own observation. To be looking at source or seeing the. Matters arising...mtchewww!

helinues:
And the source is punchnew.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: “tinubu Is Far Dumber Than I Thought” – Femi Fani-kayode Says by helinues: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
mutumina007:
So that is your own observation. To be looking at source or seeing the. Matters arising...mtchewww!

Of course.. Source is very important in Nigeria..Cos we have headquarters in Nigeria where fake news always emerge from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “tinubu Is Far Dumber Than I Thought” – Femi Fani-kayode Says by budaatum: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
Fuq Face Kayode needs to let people know that he needs the chaos so that he can replenish his empty pockets with Nigeria's loot.

How he expects Jaguda to be more Jaguda instead of upholding democracy (that obviously benefits him) eludes reasoning, but I guess FFK has sniffed unreasoning up his nose!

Saying that though. How about FFK for President 2023?

Re: “tinubu Is Far Dumber Than I Thought” – Femi Fani-kayode Says by Ravern: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
This is where Tinubu stands on Amotekun

2 Likes

Re: “tinubu Is Far Dumber Than I Thought” – Femi Fani-kayode Says by budaatum: 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
Dedetwo:

It is very moronic to talk about "true federalism" as if there is system called false federalism. It is either one has federalism or not. If the systems adopted in the shithole called Nigeria are not working due to heavy yoke of tribalism and religion, it is absolute proper for the country to disintegrate.
You speak as if that "heavy yoke of tribalism and religion" is some thing that arrived from out of space and not an attitude cultivated in the minds and hearts of Nigerians. Perhaps that's why you don't see how you are responsible for making Nigeria what you call it.

I'm just wondering out loud o, before shitty people shit everywhere! Surely, if you shit in the right place, everywhere won't stink!?!
Re: “tinubu Is Far Dumber Than I Thought” – Femi Fani-kayode Says by yarimo(m): 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
FFK you are more stupid and senseless than majority of Nigerians thought.
Re: “tinubu Is Far Dumber Than I Thought” – Femi Fani-kayode Says by powerkey: 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hillsong34:
grin grin grin grin ;DAmotekun is not constitutional...you cant have another security outfit in a country with one central security set up.
These governors are not well advised...they should have pressured their representatives in the national assembly to pass laws that allows state policing.

Have you heard of HISBA POLICE OF SHARIA IN THE NORTH?
Re: “tinubu Is Far Dumber Than I Thought” – Femi Fani-kayode Says by clevvermind(m): 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
This amotekun is generating a kind of tussle now. They need to apply wisdom in all.
Re: “tinubu Is Far Dumber Than I Thought” – Femi Fani-kayode Says by clevvermind(m): 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hillsong34:
says who? keep deceiving yourself.
Re: “tinubu Is Far Dumber Than I Thought” – Femi Fani-kayode Says by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
Anyone that takes this man seriously needs to get their head examined.

He's all about using insults to make his opinion known. I wonder what his presidency would've looked like.

I really wish PDP returns to power let's see how guys like him will shift 'goalposts'.
Re: “tinubu Is Far Dumber Than I Thought” – Femi Fani-kayode Says by oyatz(m): 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
The funny thing about FFK is that ,out of all the people he abused regularly, none replies him.

TheTruthNews:

He wrote:

Re: “tinubu Is Far Dumber Than I Thought” – Femi Fani-kayode Says by YorubaPrince: 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
Yes, he is and you as well!
Re: “tinubu Is Far Dumber Than I Thought” – Femi Fani-kayode Says by nku5: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
Tinubu don suffer this period honestly grin grin

1 Like

Re: “tinubu Is Far Dumber Than I Thought” – Femi Fani-kayode Says by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hillsong34:
WE AREWAS are already sending Amotekun to oblivion.
THANKS TO FG.....
Very soon the vehicles will be repainted or sold and volunteer TERRORISTS militia will find their way home.

Better tell your fulani terror groups in yorubaland to pack their bag and bagage and run before Amotekun gets to them.
Your Abubakar Malami Dunce chickened out and desowned his statement.
Re: “tinubu Is Far Dumber Than I Thought” – Femi Fani-kayode Says by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hillsong34:

Al-Bagdahdi speaking like an almajiri.
Re: “tinubu Is Far Dumber Than I Thought” – Femi Fani-kayode Says by MartinCorridon: 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
nku5:
Tinubu don suffer this period honestly grin grin

The "suffering" wouldn't reduce his billions or lessen your poverty.

Better reason your own matter first. tongue
Re: “tinubu Is Far Dumber Than I Thought” – Femi Fani-kayode Says by nku5: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2020
MartinCorridon:

The "suffering" wouldn't reduce his billions or lessen your poverty.

Better reason your own matter first. tongue

Tinubu will never be president. A total nobody at Federal level. Even his local champion status in SW has been taken from him by Fayemi and others grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Comparison:bayelsa Vs. Oyo State. / Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? / Bruce Mayrock The Biafrans Hero, Died 30th May 1969

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.