Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister (40366 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister by Nobody: 8:37am On May 16, 2019
blackpanda:
Must this fani guy blab
must you fart from your mouth?

5 Likes

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister by Akonimohate12: 8:38am On May 16, 2019
Ewo

2 Shares

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister by nonxo007(m): 8:38am On May 16, 2019
Abeg forget that thing, he pushed himself into this. He was living above his pay.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister by SarkinYarki: 8:40am On May 16, 2019
blackpanda:
Must this fani guy blab

so starting the obvious truth is now blabbing ? and yet tommorow you will wonder why Nigeria is in a rot

5 Likes

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister by KingGeorge5(m): 8:40am On May 16, 2019
firefox155:
so, Buhari is no longer your problem?... Weldone..

You are a stupid person.
We are talking serious issue here

1 Like

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister by Tolani0167(m): 8:41am On May 16, 2019
Hmm church
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister by Exponental(m): 8:41am On May 16, 2019
For a former minister to sit back and cause pensioners to die cos of non payment of their entitlements is a terrible act. Their deaths is on you!
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister by martineverest(m): 8:41am On May 16, 2019
blackpanda:
Must this fani guy blab
u are obviously an RCCG member... typical hypocritical Nigerian

7 Likes

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister by Emereze360(m): 8:41am On May 16, 2019
guy chill Na���
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister by RillJ(m): 8:41am On May 16, 2019
Izy! Izy! Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizy!

blackpanda:

Don't ask me stupid kweshon
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister by AllenSpencer: 8:41am On May 16, 2019
Just one of Adeboye's SUV would have built the departed a standard all en-suite 3 bedroom bungalow.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister by martineverest(m): 8:43am On May 16, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

If the country was working....
If Buhari was working ...

That dude will still be alive today....

But we all know Buhari came to Aso rock just to gallivant round the world and take pictures... Heard this week is Saudi Arabia...

We have sunk so low that we now expect the church to do the work of the government...

Because the government is non existent
Her impact is never felt by the masses
but the dude was paying his tithes and offerings.....they are equivalent to tax

2 Likes

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister by chykz47(m): 8:43am On May 16, 2019
To make matters worst yesterday I met an Indian woman who said she has been worshipping in RCCG Dubai branch for almost 15 years and she has even undergone all the study regarding being a preacher cause of her zeal. But after all when she had financial problem they swiped her pleas under the rug. Stressing that they(RCCG) are tribalistic and selective.

5 Likes

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister by martineverest(m): 8:45am On May 16, 2019
nonxo007:
Abeg forget that thing, he pushed himself into this. He was living above his pay.
but the church should have helped him with cheaper accommodation......he paid his tithes and offerings,right?....that's equivalent to tax too

the church will collect tithes and offerings from u and even celebrate u when u are a good financial contributor,but will ostracize u when are broke

2 Likes

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister by Nobody: 8:45am On May 16, 2019
living beyond your standard to impress who i dont know is bad..... am very sure church will be paying him for his work.... instrumentalists don't do music for free in church especially when the church is big nd rich.. so dont blame the church.... his facial look is clean i.e he is earning something to look dat glow. so he cant safe to pay house rent...... nxt post pls.... they commit suicide because they have no future or hope, if they do, they will tink twice....nxt post pls
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister by Nobody: 8:45am On May 16, 2019
Disgrace. A whole church cannot even start charity from one of its own. Anyone who still does not believe all these Nigerian pentecostal churches are scams is a dunce.

1 Like

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister by mvem(m): 8:45am On May 16, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

If the country was working....
If Buhari was working ...

That dude will still be alive today....

But we all know Buhari came to Aso rock just to gallivant round the world and take pictures... Heard this week is Saudi Arabia...

We have sunk so low that we now expect the church to do the work of the government...

Because the government is non existent
Her impact is never felt by the masses
Fani is blaming RCCG and you are balming the government ....are you to say that there are no suicides in western countries that have the highest standard of living ....I don't know how the government would have helped his cause....probably you imagine they would have paid his rent or give all unemployed automatic employment...so everyone in his situation commit suicide, there are people in worst situations too that are still kicking....what of if he was psychologically sick and probably he needed guidance and advise only ....

4 Likes

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:47am On May 16, 2019
OritaIbadan:

Femi is right here. RCCG have no welfare package whatsoever for her pastors especially the so called part-time pastors. They are only interested on big projects, so sad RCCG is one Church I love to attend I also encourage others to do so but I can never advice even my enemy to be a pastor there

Organising let's go a fishing twice a year with contributions made by poor pple.. Very soon I'll leave that church and I mean it.

1 Like

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister by Myself2(m): 8:47am On May 16, 2019
Oh so he committed suicide because he could not pay his house rent, He's a fool and a coward.
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister by achi4u(m): 8:49am On May 16, 2019
...and you think church can help you,they'll watch you from afar and if they can't milk you they'll offload you immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister by wheelzcoded(m): 8:51am On May 16, 2019
The Devil is a liar
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister by blackpanda: 8:51am On May 16, 2019
martineverest:
u are obviously an RCCG member... typical hypocritical Nigerian

Am not rccg. Get lost
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister by Erife(m): 8:52am On May 16, 2019
blackpanda:

Don't ask me stupid kweshon

Don't goan commit suicide ooo with this your high tension temper

2 Likes

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister by blackpanda: 8:52am On May 16, 2019
razy75:
must you fart from your mouth?

Must u post senile comments
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister by martineverest(m): 8:52am On May 16, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
Disgrace. A whole church cannot even start charity from one of its own. Anyone who still does not believe all these Nigerian pentecostal churches are scams is a dunce.
Nigerian Pentecostal churches are the greediest organisation in nigeria.they will collect from Ur little resources and continue filling their bountiful resources.to give little out of their bountiful is a problem.thwy rather watch u die than to help

3 Likes

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister by achi4u(m): 8:53am On May 16, 2019
SyrusdeHansome:

Organising let's go a fishing twice a year with contributions made by poor pple.. Very soon I'll leave that church and I mean it.
lolgrin

A Church of one man...those viewing centers or Sunday gathering to make one man rich doesn't make sense to me.
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister by martineverest(m): 8:53am On May 16, 2019
achi4u:
...and you think church can help you,they'll watch you from afar and if they can't milk you they'll offload you immediately.
well said

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock / Aspirant Retrieves Money From Delegates In Niger State (Video) / Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.