Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Tonto Dike Displays Her Mini Nude - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Displays Her Mini Nude (1145 Views)

Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) / Wedding Of Osinachi Dike Egbeigwe Apama & Ogechi Ogbonna (Photos) / Osinachi Dike Egbeigwe And Ogechi Ogbonna Wed Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Displays Her Mini Nude by weezyk(m): 7:45am On May 16, 2019
The controversial actress who is underfire for recently revealing that her ex-husband Churchill cums in 45 seconds, shared the photo with the caption, ' my reaction when someone says:

"In Addy". Yall mean in advance?'.

Source: https://whenhow24..com/2019/05/tonto-dike-displays-her-mini-nude.html?m=1

Re: Tonto Dike Displays Her Mini Nude by Nobody: 7:48am On May 16, 2019
A very useless and fake woman who craves for attention from the blogosphere. I ne'er liked her starting from the roles she played in Nollywood.
Re: Tonto Dike Displays Her Mini Nude by Skyfornia(m): 7:49am On May 16, 2019
Not interested...she can walk around with her birth suit and it won't move me.
Re: Tonto Dike Displays Her Mini Nude by superlanny(m): 7:51am On May 16, 2019
How to spot people that are not normal, who goes to a spa and then snap pictures showing themselves half nude, seriously this girl needs help, I wonder what example we are portraying for the next generation.
Re: Tonto Dike Displays Her Mini Nude by Jayslicky: 7:57am On May 16, 2019
Everything about this baby adult is fake, from fake bum to fake boobs to fake skin colour to fake personality on social media, if her body was so sexy churchill won't have left her smelly disgusting bleaching body.

Tonto dikeh is just a lunatic whose medication is constant public attention.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Displays Her Mini Nude by clive2u(m): 8:03am On May 16, 2019
Old hag. Going to fp i knw
Re: Tonto Dike Displays Her Mini Nude by Blackie46(m): 8:09am On May 16, 2019
Tonto should be put on radar. This is clearly near suicide syndrome. This b**ch is damn lonely. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

COZA: I was never a member of COZA neither did I marry in COZA-Timi Dakolo / #toolzo Finally React After Mistakenly Showing Adesua Etomi Baby Bump In A Birth / [FRESH] Naira Marley Ft Young John – Mafo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.