Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest (24909 Views)

EFCC Releases Official Statement About Naira Marley / Alizee’s Management Releases Official Statement On Her Murder / Mr 2kay's Management Releases Official Statement About The Eko Hotel Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 16, 2019
kallmemrB:
sorry bro... Am not a yahoo Boy.. Crime has no gain but sometimes we need to respect freedom of speech... My reference was to EFCC on abuse of power... So u mean everyone that sang a song abt yahoo should be arrested...

When we don't defend our freedom of little things like this then why do we fight then.... Tomorrow it may be a case against something damaging

I'm sorry but you strike me as a criminal. Someone who has an identity and a name to protect openly defended cyber crime and kept influencing the masses to see gain in it. The stupid idiot actually wrote that cyber crime is a revenge for slavery. If it were some Middle East countries, his head would have been fed to the vultures.

19 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:04pm On May 16, 2019
Tani management werey?
Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by pek(m): 1:04pm On May 16, 2019
Funny how you read a piece you know where the writer is from. Op, it is has not as.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by AbooNasir(m): 1:08pm On May 16, 2019
LuciferPreeq:
Stupid letter.

EFCC has the right to prosecute him with evidence & the fraudster also has the right to defend himself with facts if he is innocent.

What's the fuss about?
If someone tags me a fraudster, & takes me to court, I'll confidently get my lawyers because I know nothing incriminating will be found on me. I will actually make money by suing him later for character assassination and the likes.

This thief is guilty that's why they are issuing this statement on his behalf. They are seeking senseless public sympathy from foolish youths that have next to nothing in their brains.
Soon, they will stage a protest to divert attention from the FACT that evidence was found on him.

The bastard should rot in jail to serve as deterrent for other thieves like him.

*spits angry

oh Bobbie, Oyel(oil) dey Ur head !!!His likes home and abroad are the type that gives naija and good Nigerians a bad name,that's why all this oyinbo folks see most Nigerians as a scammer!! I have been refused visa cuz of pple like him,I paid for a crime I didn't commit!!!but that's by the way,I no say time never reach nii,if time reach dem no get choice than to stamp it!!

All the yeye yeyebrities supporting him and begging for his realease dey craze,the brainless yoots showing him love(be it fake or original) dey "mard"....if he wasn't dullard Marley,or let say a normal unknown Femi or Michael from no where,would this people stand for him like they are doing for this Yahoo boy disguise as a musician?? wetin e dey sing sef?? john2 omo'de forming accent and gangster!!!
wos!! shoutout to all the legit hustlers,keep calm hustlers for there is a light at the end of the tunnel! Ji Masun!! say no to illegal income, e nor dey last!! sow Ur cloth according to Ur size... na'am! ah don go

10 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by obayendo1010(m): 1:11pm On May 16, 2019
sometimes arrest like this is okay to keep check on criminal act and voice support on stupidity.....am always for sarz clapping down on yahoo not that am jeolous of their success because i know is temporary but it allow a bit morality that we dont support cyber crime and is not moral if not you and i hustling day and nite to get a good living will be demoralize and you know what that means....

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by donbenie(m): 1:11pm On May 16, 2019
kallmemrB:
but seriously does the song warrant an Arrest
The way the Bagger dey pontificate up and down warrants an arrest..

Shey him dey show himself dey feel above the law?

Now,now him eye done clear..

Freedom of speech does not warrant you brazenly glorifying Crime...

Make them hold am there,

Next time him go bite him tongue before yarning pua.. angry

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by gr8child(m): 1:12pm On May 16, 2019
Naira did not publicly defend those who commit fraud

What about when he said ''If you know about slavery, you go know say Yahoo no be crime"?

It is one thing to be a criminal in your heart, but when you start publicly justifying your criminality you are no longer just a criminal but also a fool.

8 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by okonja(m): 1:13pm On May 16, 2019
So a whole Naira Marley could not afford his own laptop that he can move around with BUT opted to borrow laptop while in Nigeria. Make una talk another lie.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by Omonoba1: 1:14pm On May 16, 2019
Borrowed items to release song grin
This guy should be in jail already to serve as deterrent to others. Cyber Crime should be discouraged in its entirety.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by zicoraads: 1:18pm On May 16, 2019
vizkiz:

Misuse of power?

Are you sure you are educated?
Marley and people like the e-diot you quoted will justify any crime, in the name of making it at all cost.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by mrvitalis(m): 1:18pm On May 16, 2019
AbooNasir:

oh Bobbie, Oyel(oil) dey Ur head !!!His likes home and abroad are the type that gives naija and good Nigerians a bad name,that's why all this oyinbo folks see most Nigerians as a scammer!! I have been refused visa cuz of pple like him,I paid for a crime I didn't commit!!!but that's by the way,I no say time never reach nii,if time reach dem no get choice than to stamp it!!

All the yeye yeyebrities supporting him and begging for his realease dey craze,the brainless yoots showing him love(be it fake or original) dey "mard"....if he wasn't dullard Marley,or let say a normal unknown Femi or Michael from no where,would this people stand for him like they are doing for this Yahoo boy disguise as a musician?? wetin e dey sing sef?? john2 omo'de forming accent and gangster!!!
wos!! shoutout to all the legit hustlers,keep calm hustlers for there is a light at the end of the tunnel! Ji Masun!! say no to illegal income, e nor dey last!! sow Ur cloth according to Ur size... na'am! ah don go

Lol this your mentality is the reason u were denied visa

Always looking for who to blame for your failure ,yahoo is a crime i accept but its not the reason o
Nigeria have bad name ...are we even in the top 15 list of cyber crime .....u think we have more yahoo boys then USA .....

My issue is EFCC is making a mess out of this case n it won't stand ...u arrest someone then start investigation ...lol thats crazy ...he is a british citizen so wont accept the plea bagan the rest accepted thats why he is still there

And if u foolishly think Efcc is fight yahoo boys cos of are image then im sorry for you

My crook or hook every country needs foreigne revenue ...and from the economics point of view yahoo has no disadvantage unique to it for nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by Youngstar76(m): 1:18pm On May 16, 2019
kallmemrB:
Me am not a yahoo Boy.... But seriously this is abuse of power... Because around the world people do such and its no crime... Does that mean if I call myself Pablo Escobar does that mean am a drug lord

Dude, just calling yourself Pablo Escobar (a former drug lord), and constantly promoting drug abuse/dealing are two different things all together.
I bet u can proudly call yourself a Pablo Escobar in front of the police n go free but trust me if you call yourself a "drug dealer, you wont go without been questioned and further investigated.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:21pm On May 16, 2019
They said Naira Marley was found with an item that does not belong to him? My question is what is the item. Who owns the item? What is the item doing with him?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 16, 2019
thesicilian:
EFCC has managed to make this guy unnecessarily popular. At the end of the day they will still not be able to get a conviction.
POPULAR? no his image has been damaged, watch him being denied visas for his int’l shows, you think it’s easy to be prosecuted by the EFCC and when you come out you’ll find it easy to get things done solo without having one godfather someone where wey get mouth well well.

6 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by trapQ: 1:22pm On May 16, 2019
Lmao grin
kallmemrB:
bro your matter and my matter are different... People like u are stagnant because u waste Ur time on other people's matter continue

Na me get my phone I can write anything.... Misuseness of power... Oyah faint
Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by frankmoney(m): 1:23pm On May 16, 2019
kallmemrB:
sorry bro... Am not a yahoo Boy.. Crime has no gain but sometimes we need to respect freedom of speech... My reference was to EFCC on abuse of power... So u mean everyone that sang a song abt yahoo should be arrested...

When we don't defend our freedom of little things like this then why do we fight then.... Tomorrow it may be a case against something damaging
they found incriminating stuff on his laptop that's why he was arrested

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by Sanchez01: 1:23pm On May 16, 2019
kallmemrB:
Me am not a yahoo Boy.... But seriously this is abuse of power... Because around the world people do such and its no crime... Does that mean if I call myself Pablo Escobar does that mean am a drug lord
Baby criminal, take a break from the internet a while and focus on becoming a better person; one worthy of emulating.

Why you think a name as Pablo Escobar is worthy of adoption is no doubt troubling.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by mankand(m): 1:25pm On May 16, 2019
They should provide the person who borrowed him laptop to upload music. Dumb yahoo boys, keep looking for who will take the fall of borrowing him laptop to upload his musics when he visits Nigeria.

Silly people with weak defence

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 16, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
They said Naira Marley was found with an item that does not belong to him. My question is what is the item. Who owns the item. What is the item doing with him.
let him provide the owners of the borrowed items, his management don’t have know the kind of excuse to give, I pray they release him though, guy is hustling my small pikin sense no allow know say he no supposed air such (his opinion) (relating to fraud) in public, but I believe he’s wiser now
Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by AbooNasir(m): 1:27pm On May 16, 2019
mrvitalis:

Always looking for who to blame for your failure ,yahoo is a crime i accept but its not the reason o
Nigeria have bad name ...are we even in the top 15 list of cyber crime .....u think we have more yahoo boys then USA .....

My issue is EFCC is making a mess out of this case n it won't stand ...u arrest someone then start investigation ...lol thats crazy ...he is a british citizen so wont accept the plea bagan the rest accepted thats why he is still there

And if u foolishly think Efcc is fight yahoo boys cos of are image then im sorry for you

My crook or hook every country needs foreigne revenue ...and from the economics point of view yahoo has no disadvantage unique to it for nigerians

hahaha Bros abeeg I wan sleep I no get time for pple like u!!
leave my mentality alone abii is it Ur mentality nii?? Woh! guy u do well, as u don talk Ur talk, anything else to say?if YES Please don't quote me again, and if NO still don't quote me...
taink u!!
Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by frankmoney(m): 1:28pm On May 16, 2019
mrvitalis:

your last paragraph just shows you are quite dumb no offense. How can you say fraud has no disadvantage that's unique to Nigerians ? Dude we are blacklisted by PayPal you can't receive money through them, several other online payment platforms have strict regulations on us . Doing business online is equally a problem , sites like Amazon don't accept Nigerians on some of thier platforms . It's very hard to convince a foreign client to do business with you once you mention Nigeria . And you are here saying it has no negative effect

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by leysydez: 1:29pm On May 16, 2019
from dis..it is obvious dat he has a link to cyber-crime,even if he is nt owner of d items found on him..of which i strongly doubt..zlatan himself no fit lie say im no dey d game..i am a living witness..bt evidence is key..so marley has himself to blame..he has skeleton in his cupboard..im go dey brag..rubbish
Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by 9jaRealist: 1:30pm On May 16, 2019
Two lines struck me in this letter...

(1) “Naira Marley....has turned his back on crime” (does this mean he used to have his ‘front’ in crime?); and
(2) “Naira Marley was found with an item that does not belong to him” (what incriminating evidence was in the item?).

Of course everyone is presumed INNOCENT until proven guilty...
But it appears that there is a basis for his arrest and investigation.

>

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by philipstanley(m): 1:30pm On May 16, 2019
LuciferPreeq:
Stupid letter.

EFCC has the right to prosecute him with evidence & the fraudster also has the right to defend himself with facts if he is innocent.

What's the fuss about?
If someone tags me a fraudster, & takes me to court, I'll confidently get my lawyers because I know nothing incriminating will be found on me. I will actually make money by suing him later for character assassination and the likes.

This thief is guilty that's why they are issuing this statement on his behalf. They are seeking senseless public sympathy from foolish youths that have next to nothing in their brains.
Soon, they will stage a protest to divert attention from the FACT that evidence was found on him.

The bastard should rot in jail to serve as deterrent for other thieves like him.

*spits angry

True talk
Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by gbengalawal99: 1:33pm On May 16, 2019
free Marley
Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by wolexter(m): 1:33pm On May 16, 2019
kallmemrB:
but seriously does the song warrant an Arrest
Bro anybody can be arrested o but the gbege is if the person has skeleton in his cupboard. Check it, dude was arrested alongside 4 others who have now been released. Do you stop to ask why?
Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by Dashry(f): 1:38pm On May 16, 2019
Okay.

See signature below if interested in learning digital marketing at no cost
Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by dayoyemi: 1:41pm On May 16, 2019
as much as we have a right to freedom of speech, we should consider freedom after speech. all these rubbish lyrics our artists of the day render in other to sell themselves are image damaging to us as a nation. Eric and other responsible agencies should have swung in action a long time ago. as much as I love him, even 9ice was supposed to have been grilled when he sang that rubbish 'living things' and his likes. u can't rule this out of the reasons the int'l community treat us like shit every where. only Nigerians are not allowed drop box again at the US EMBASSY. let's all hands be on deck to re-brand our image
Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by sod09(m): 1:43pm On May 16, 2019
fools so he now borrow pose,hope he rot in jail
Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by hunterezi(m): 1:45pm On May 16, 2019
kallmemrB:

bro Abeg shut up.

They must have found something. at least EFCC didn't arrest OLU MAINTAIN, Olamide n the likes.

For them to arrest him means they found something. it's that simple.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by lugiano1: 1:46pm On May 16, 2019
Gbam.....they most support themselves bro.

He should claim to be an armed rubber if he won't be arrested. People should mind what they spill out
Re: Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest by dayoyemi: 1:52pm On May 16, 2019
as much as we have a right to freedom of speech, we should consider freedom after speech. all these rubbish lyrics our artists of the day render in other to sell themselves are image damaging to us as a nation. Efcc and other responsible agencies should have swung in action a long time ago. as much as I love him, even 9ice was supposed to have been grilled when he sang that rubbish 'living things' and his likes. u can't rule this out of the reasons the int'l community treat us like shit every where. only Nigerians are not allowed drop box again at the US EMBASSY. let's all hands be on deck to re-brand our image

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child / Moyo Lawal Gorgeous In Native Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.