Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Advice On Electricity Prepaid Meter - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advice On Electricity Prepaid Meter (329 Views)

Is It Right For Two Flats To Share A Prepaid Meter? Please Help / Prepaid Meter Online Application Guidelines and Instructions for AEDC Customers / How to Apply for Ikeja Electric Prepaid Meter - Full Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Electricity Prepaid Meter by Nobody: 9:26am On May 16, 2019
So I rented this house, the owner lied that he was processing a prepaid meter, I spent three years paying estimated bills 10k per month, so when the NEPA people say the outstanding bills in our community, they brought free prepaid meter that they will attach to pole for everyone, and before you can recharge the Meter, you will have to pay all your outstanding bills or help you factorize half of the money so you can pay little by little every month.. So I finished paying almost 100k of outstanding bills.. Months later I want to move to another place.. My question is can I remove the meter when I'm living to continue using it in my new place, as the meter wasnt procured by the landlord and he was the reason I had to pay such huge money because he didn't provided prepaid meter as promised on time
Re: Advice On Electricity Prepaid Meter by Craziestgirl(f): 2:40pm On May 18, 2019
burticious:
So I rented this house, the owner lied that he was processing a prepaid meter, I spent three years paying estimated bills 10k per month, so when the NEPA people say the outstanding bills in our community, they brought free prepaid meter that they will attach to pole for everyone, and before you can recharge the Meter, you will have to pay all your outstanding bills or help you factorize half of the money so you can pay little by little every month.. So I finished paying almost 100k of outstanding bills.. Months later I want to move to another place.. My question is can I remove the meter when I'm living to continue using it in my new place, as the meter wasnt procured by the landlord and he was the reason I had to pay such huge money because he didn't provided prepaid meter as promised on time

No. The meter doesn't belong to you alone.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Electricity Prepaid Meter by 1759King: 3:13pm On May 18, 2019
The meter is not your property unfortunately.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Be a Landlord to over 20000 staff on ibeju lekki c,c Of O One B/r Apar 7m Upward / Residential Land For Sale At Beachwood Estate Lekki Lagos Buy And Build / Acres Of Land For Sale In Festac Lagos State And Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.