Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,260 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide (66203 Views)

Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) / Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) / 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by Darnyelx: 12:10pm On May 16, 2019
Dear Mods and Nairaland development team, please add a captcha service to cub this ads on posts.
Thanks
Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by pek(m): 12:14pm On May 16, 2019
gmaribel:

If he doesn't know how to address these bet spamming scammers he or any mod can open a thread and get ideas from Nairalanders so that sanity can be restored.

Its clear that the current methods used to check these people are not working.
They are not working because Seun and the mods don't want it to work. When you report them for banning, few hours later they are unbanned. Why can't their accounts be permanently deactivated?
Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:16pm On May 16, 2019
some guys with indomie brain. so someone leak your nude and you took your own life? wtf

if anyone leak my nude, I will so appreciate the person. in this 21 century nude is the fastest way to become a celebrity
even when the gbola show their gidigba

nonsense decision from him
Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by Mikkyjay17(m): 12:28pm On May 16, 2019
modsfucker:
In The previous thread, an RCCG boss who claimed to have attempted to help him, alleges that he attended a recent Service in the church, but this one is claiming he's no longer an RCCG member.... Hmmm

Are you that daft?

He left RCCG, but that doesn't stop him from ministering in any other church be it RCCG or Winners Chapel.

How does that make an invited ministers in a church to automatically becomes the church member?

He left the Church since, but that doesn't stop him from ministering upon invitation.
Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by misteryman: 12:29pm On May 16, 2019
PLAN (B) story grin
Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by studentofTruth: 12:35pm On May 16, 2019
Mikkyjay17:

Are you that daft?

He left RCCG, but that doesn't stop him from ministering in any other church be it RCCG or Winners Chapel.

How does that make an invited ministers in a church to automatically becomes the church member?

He left the Church since, but that doesn't stop him from ministering upon invitation.

And the church pays his rent as this thread claims. Don't tell me you didn't read that.

Another failed atempt!
Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by rockstar27(m): 12:38pm On May 16, 2019
studentofTruth:

Another hasty and failed atempt at PR

How did the church give a "NOT A MEMBER" a house for 'free'?

Read the post again. The more the church try to paint a picture to clear their name, the more they're making a fool of themselves.

In the other post, one of them said he assigned someone to try to help him while attending a meeting. Which one is the truth?
WHAT AM TRYING TO SAY IS WE SHOULDN'T BE MAKING DECISION WITHOUT KNOWING THE ROOT OF THE MATTER

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by Mikkyjay17(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2019
studentofTruth:

Another hasty and failed atempt at PR

How did the church give a "NOT A MEMBER" a house for 'free'?

Read the post again. The more the church try to paint a picture to clear their name, the more they're making a fool of themselves.

In the other post, one of them said he assigned someone to try to help him while attending a meeting. Which one is the truth?

Clearly you suffering from lack of comprehension.
read the post again.

He was just a Choir member in his former church (RCCG), but now a Choir Master in his newly joined church(ShepardHill)

ShepardHill gave him a free accommodation according to their claims.

Now do you expect RCCG which is no longer a member to give him accommodation, when is clearly a minister in another church?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by Glycosunde: 12:43pm On May 16, 2019
Now it is no longer unpaid rents that killed him, it is now leaked nudes and cancelled wedding. What will be the next story to emanate from this stable of death. They can keep up spewing all fantasy stories but d truth is yet to be told. So please sit back n relax wt ur puff corn and a bottle of soda n let us watch this unending drama series titled: AND THE MAN DIED

Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by Mikkyjay17(m): 12:45pm On May 16, 2019
[quote author=studentofTruth post=78438282]

And the church pays his rent as this thread claims. Don't tell me you didn't read that.

Another failed atempt![/quote

Shepardhill responded that they pay is rent, not RCCG.
Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by Ajixegun: 12:54pm On May 16, 2019
modsfucker:
In The previous thread, an RCCG boss who claimed to have attempted to help him, alleges that he attended a recent Service in the church, but this one is claiming he's no longer an RCCG member.... Hmmm
To be sincere, Nigerians are quick to run their mouth. A guy in my work said he knows him (awaya) well. He said he was a nice person but so flirty in nature. He also added that he was not a member of rccg.
Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by Bigcake: 12:56pm On May 16, 2019
modsfucker:

A case of double wahala for deady body.
Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by BluntBoy(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2019
Ajixegun:

To be sincere, Nigerians are quick to run their mouth. A guy in my work said he knows him (awaya) well. He said he was a nice person but so flirty in nature. He also added that he was not a member of rccg.

The guy could be lying so you too should not be too quick to run your mouth.

People are just saying they know him. Don't trust people's judgement too quickly because they might be driven by jealousy.
Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by solonubinho(m): 1:05pm On May 16, 2019
Okay, We've heard. Next.
Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by pluto123: 1:16pm On May 16, 2019
While In Other News We Where Told That He Dropped A Suicide Letter Before Taking His Life,,in The Letter He Was Complaining Bitterly Of Having A Finacial And Accomodation Issues,,he Even Said That He Had Once Written To The Regional GOS Pastor Of RCCG Who Turn A Deaf Ears To His Appeal,,so What The Heck Am I Reading Here? Is Somebody(people)trying To Cover Things Up Here?
Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by modsfucker: 1:19pm On May 16, 2019
Mikkyjay17:

Are you that daft?

Is that the only word that came to your mind daft? It's okay.
Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by gmaribel(m): 1:22pm On May 16, 2019
pek:
They are not working because Seun and the mods don't want it to work. When you report them for banning, few hours later they are unbanned. Why can't their accounts be permanently deactivated?

Those guys have lots of accounts... When one is banned they create 20 more accounts.

To check them in my own opinion the process for registration needs to be reviewed.

Some TOS which includes a warning that if you use your account for fraudulent activities you may be reported to the appropriate security agents.

Dormant accounts needs to be re verified before posting.
Newly registered accounts may not be able to post pictures until they have reached a certain number of reasonable posts.

Etc..

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by iswallker(m): 1:24pm On May 16, 2019
LuciferPreeq:
You showed us evidence of his wedding (which proves nothing in this case) but you failed to show us evidence of the leaked nudes or the said girl who leaked his nudes.
And I fail to believe a man will commit suicide because of his nudes. Man? Not woman? Sounds shady grin grin

Look, we are not stupid. You cannot divert our attention with many words.
It is obvious that the murderous Pastor Telena of Shepherd House recruited this brainwashed religious zombie (probably an usher) to type this lie about a dead man.

Show us proof that this man died because of leaked nudes or SHUT UP!

*spits angry

use your brain... sad

he didnt do it because of just the nudes...its the totality of the frstration of the events that accoured after the nudes were out... sad i.e. suspension from church, cancelled wedding etc..
Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by AngelicBeing: 1:29pm On May 16, 2019
LuciferPreeq:
You showed us evidence of his wedding (which proves nothing in this case) but you failed to show us evidence of the leaked nudes or the said girl who leaked his nudes.
And I fail to believe a man will commit suicide because of his nudes. Man? Not woman? Sounds shady grin grin

It is obvious that the murderous Pastor Telena of Shepherd House recruited this brainwashed religious zombie (probably an usher) to type this lie about a dead man.

*spits angry
l agree sad
Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by Cmeo(m): 1:41pm On May 16, 2019
unclexofficial:
A new update we got about the Gospel Minister who committed suicide in Abuja, revealed that he is not an RCCG member, but a member of Shepherd House Church, Apo.

According to Bennie Umoren, the deceased left the Redeemed Christian Church of God two years ago, and he didn't die because he was depressed over rent. The Facebook user who revealed that the Gospel Minister who committed suicide was not an RCCG member, further disclosed that his wedding was cancelled because of sexual relationship with another girl who leaked his nudes, hence he got frustrated because of the embarrassment.

She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/16/gospel-minister-who-committed-suicide-was-not-an-rccg-member-his-wedding-was-canceled/

The wedding church service cannot determine the church of the guy. Wedding program is usually held at the woman's/woman's parent church and not at the man's church.
Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by Koolking(m): 2:18pm On May 16, 2019
LuciferPreeq:

*spits angry

This girl is a blogger, Linda Ikeji's wannabe. She peddles fake news for attention. We know her. She's all over Twitter @BennyUmoren
Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by Emyjeze(m): 2:20pm On May 16, 2019
RCCG are here to clear their names, but they dont know is late already. . . . .we all know the younf died cos he could'nt pay his rent..... Mtcheeeeew

Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by deebrain(m): 2:24pm On May 16, 2019
I think it is one major terrible sin for people to just look for issues to label church or churches evil.

I mean, see how majority came against the redeemed church (I'm not a religious fellow) over something they know nothing about.

Don't worry. The days of terrible judgement will soon befall you these wicked dudes.

Yes, churches have their excesses, but to make a career of looking for faults or rumoured faults of churches to flaunt on social media is satanic.

You will suffer for these things.
Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by Dthespian: 2:34pm On May 16, 2019
LuciferPreeq:

*spits angry
you don't believe a man can commit suicide because his nudes was exposed but u believe a man can commit suicide because of accommodation challenges abi...your mind is set to accuse the church irrespective of the true facts
The people sleeping under the bridge are not human abi....
See brother
Brother wey mumu.
Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by Ikillfools: 3:37pm On May 16, 2019
Traditional wedding doesn't have reception venue. White Wedding reception isn't complete.

The is a cover-up poorly done.
Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by Wesely01(m): 3:44pm On May 16, 2019
unclexofficial:
A new update we got about the Gospel Minister who committed suicide in Abuja, revealed that he is not an RCCG member, but a member of Shepherd House Church, Apo.

According to Bennie Umoren, the deceased left the Redeemed Christian Church of God two years ago, and he didn't die because he was depressed over rent. The Facebook user who revealed that the Gospel Minister who committed suicide was not an RCCG member, further disclosed that his wedding was cancelled because of sexual relationship with another girl who leaked his nudes, hence he got frustrated because of the embarrassment.

She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/16/gospel-minister-who-committed-suicide-was-not-an-rccg-member-his-wedding-was-canceled/

Rccg do give their pastor free houses to live in, I was surprise with the story of this young man.RIP
Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by digi101(m): 4:15pm On May 16, 2019
How did we get here?

Everyone passing blame and defending themselves, yet no one feels burdened or sorrowful that another sheep in the flock is lost embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Follow Christ => Decide to know nothing but Christ Crucified

1 Corinthians 2:2-5 New International Version (NIV)
2 For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. 3 I came to you in weakness with great fear and trembling. 4 My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, 5 so that your faith might not rest on human wisdom, but on God’s power.
Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by wasi9ice: 4:50pm On May 16, 2019
Honestly the guy didn't try at all,, suicide isn't an option to life's frustration. Many people have been in a more difficult situation than him but didn't opt to die,,
We all understand that things are had now, though many different episode have emargerd that lead to his death, he however couldn't have taken his life ...
I believe many people here in Niraland have faced more difficult situations than this and still stand till tomorrow..
Nothing is worth dieing for.
Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by Topmaike007(m): 5:39pm On May 16, 2019
modsfucker:
bro the matter get as he be oo
Re: Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide by jaxxy(m): 6:19pm On May 16, 2019
I guess it was shepherd house that was kicking him out after suspending him for 2months while he also moved back to redeem.

The church/Christians should know how to chastise people with sm mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account / Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Two Police Officers Caught Smoking Weed While In Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.