Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Has Someone From A Different Tribe Ever Done You Good? Tell Us - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has Someone From A Different Tribe Ever Done You Good? Tell Us (756 Views)

Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? / My Husband Has A Different Surname To The One He Uses.. / Dangers Of Allowing Your Spouse Live Abroad Or In A Different City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Someone From A Different Tribe Ever Done You Good? Tell Us by trekkie: 10:36am On May 16, 2019
Hi all, just got thinking that nairaland is fast becoming a cesspit of hate and tribalism. Even the most innocous topic like someones achievement become colored with rubbish tribal vomit...so I want to start my own thread has someone from a different tribe than yours done you a favour? No matter how small..tell us..I will be right back to share mine. ..
Re: Has Someone From A Different Tribe Ever Done You Good? Tell Us by KanwuliaExtra: 11:47am On May 16, 2019
Yes ooooooo

A Yoruba MUSLIM!
Alhaji S! Love you always. kiss
This dude and his family are soooooooo AWESOME. kiss

Yes, tribes can be FUNKY as a group.
But as individuals, they can use their brains better! kiss

Bottom line? Never deal with a tribe of MONKEYS in any group.

When they gather, the worst in them comes out and they lose all forms of rational thought processes. They become primitive at best and psychotic at the worst. embarassed

I run when I see a group of any tribe gathered. kiss

I never attend ANY ethnic gathering. Always unproductive and chaotic. Ta!

9 Likes

Re: Has Someone From A Different Tribe Ever Done You Good? Tell Us by mcdokwe(m): 1:56pm On May 16, 2019
Yes and will always.
Unfortunately some ne'er-do-wells with preset mindsets will never see them.

I'm Igbo, I was bred in Hausa land where I made some Yoruba friends, I can never say they did me wrong.
But unfortunately, ethnic banters here and there is making me wish I am not Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Has Someone From A Different Tribe Ever Done You Good? Tell Us by QueenSekxy(f): 2:54pm On May 16, 2019
Still waiting.
I only have one Yoruba female friend, we are just good.
Re: Has Someone From A Different Tribe Ever Done You Good? Tell Us by Bossjakande: 5:34pm On May 16, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Still waiting. I only have one Yoruba female friend, we are just good.

why do u hate Yoruba so much
Re: Has Someone From A Different Tribe Ever Done You Good? Tell Us by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 16, 2019
Yes, an ibo girl. Pvssy was free. Down to transport she pays it.

2 Likes

Re: Has Someone From A Different Tribe Ever Done You Good? Tell Us by QueenSekxy(f): 7:45pm On May 16, 2019
Bossjakande:
why do u hate Yoruba so much
Hate Yoruba ke and I still have a friend from there.
I don't stay in the west boss, why should I have plenty Yoruba friend eeh.
Re: Has Someone From A Different Tribe Ever Done You Good? Tell Us by QueenSekxy(f): 7:54pm On May 16, 2019
stupidity:
Yes, an ibo girl. Pvssy was free. Down to transport she pays it.
Abi she used you to cure konji.
Must of you don't know when you were being used as sex objects.
Honestly, a girl wants sex, came and enjoyed herself, yet, you think it's her loss? No, you were so cheap to be used like that.
Zip up please.

12 Likes

Re: Has Someone From A Different Tribe Ever Done You Good? Tell Us by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 16, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Abi she used you to cure konji.
Must of you don't know when you were being used as sex objects.
Honestly, a girl wants sex, came and enjoyed herself, yet, you think it's her loss? No, you were so cheap to be used like that.
Zip up please.
naaah, she saved me a lot dough and satisfied my ever ready konji.

1 Like

Re: Has Someone From A Different Tribe Ever Done You Good? Tell Us by QueenSekxy(f): 8:15pm On May 16, 2019
stupidity:
naaah, she saved me a lot dough and satisfied my ever ready konji.
Consolation.
She has used and dumped you bro. grin

9 Likes

Re: Has Someone From A Different Tribe Ever Done You Good? Tell Us by Annwrites: 9:03pm On May 16, 2019
I will share two experiences.

First one:

A course mate turned friend offered to help with a difficult course while in class. She noticed I wasn't following in the class (the course had too much calculation and I am not good maths). Before then, we didn't talk to each other.

Well, she helped me with that very course and many others. I passed them all, thanks to her. She's Igbo.

Second one

I did part of my IT in Niger state. During my first posting some student from Sokoto came to join us. They helped us fetch water and sometimes carried it for us. My second posting was in a remote place. Once one of the officials dropped fuel to take me an a friends to and fro a far distance. The officer who took us didn't accept fading from us. He said he cannot o. I was shocked. They all were Hausas.

Before then, I believed the Hausas were violent. It changed my narrative completely.
Re: Has Someone From A Different Tribe Ever Done You Good? Tell Us by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 16, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Consolation.
She has used and dumped you bro. grin
lol. Keep fooling yourself. i don’t know why you so interested. The sex happened ANYTIME I want and she has a guy. I moved to a new hood, found a new girl and told her to stop coming. So I don’t know why you trying to console yourself.
Re: Has Someone From A Different Tribe Ever Done You Good? Tell Us by nnamdibig(m): 10:22pm On May 16, 2019
98% of people who has been good to me has been from other tribes.

3 Likes

Re: Has Someone From A Different Tribe Ever Done You Good? Tell Us by sacx: 9:01am On May 17, 2019
People are people irrespective of tribe. Know we no man after the flesh.

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs Your Kid Has High IQ / . / "Woman Wey Spoil Na Man Spoil Am"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.