Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,167 members, 7,953,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife (41664 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan / Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men / I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by datigbogirl: 4:47pm On May 16, 2019
babecode:
Nigerian musician, singer, and music producer Duncan mighty storms a pant store to buy a dozen of pants for his wife, Vivien Okechukwu

Watch The Video

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/05/Duncan-Mighty-Storms-A-Pant-Store-To-Buy-A-Dozen-Of-Pants-For-His-Wife.html

No smoke dem catch you with am for Ikorodu oh. B4 dem talk sey na wetin make you blow be that...
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by Akam2019: 4:47pm On May 16, 2019
I did more than that
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by sojayy(m): 4:51pm On May 16, 2019
No fvck to give !

1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by nichol17: 4:51pm On May 16, 2019
Bros is afraid of yahoo guys
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by package7(m): 4:51pm On May 16, 2019
These is unfortunate and childish attitude of fake celebrity .

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by enemyofprogress: 4:54pm On May 16, 2019
Time to do same for tohyorsih
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by penplus: 4:55pm On May 16, 2019
Buying pants for wife is now news here...Na waoooh

Well I still get hope say this country go better..hmm

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by enemyofprogress: 4:55pm On May 16, 2019
Akam2019:
I did more than that
and she still dumped you for your driver
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by wink2015(m): 4:58pm On May 16, 2019
babecode:
Nigerian musician, singer, and music producer Duncan mighty storms a pant store to buy a dozen of pants for his wife, Vivien Okechukwu

Watch The Video

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/05/Duncan-Mighty-Storms-A-Pant-Store-To-Buy-A-Dozen-Of-Pants-For-His-Wife.html

I HOPE YOU TOOK HER SIZE ALONG?

If you did not then you failed as the store owner will not accept a returned worn pants.

Maybe she likes the G-STRINGS, BIKINI, etc

BUT WAIT A MINUTE.

DID YOU KNOW THAT YAHOO PLUS BOYS CAN SNATCH THOSE PANTS FROM YOUR HANDS AT GUN POINT?

They need those pants for money making charms or rituals. God forbid !
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by asawanathegreat(m): 4:59pm On May 16, 2019
Hmmm abegi buy for her oo
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by beresponsible(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2019
OP you pple be careful with what you're doing with this our beloved nairaland.

I am out Naija for a few weeks and open nairaland to read what's happening back home, only to see this errant nonsense post abt Duncan buying draws for his madam.

Why?

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by olaswim: 5:01pm On May 16, 2019
This teaches no lesson whatsoever..... Such shouldn't be posted here.
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by KakiP(m): 5:03pm On May 16, 2019
i thought i read PAINT store
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by Creativebae(f): 5:04pm On May 16, 2019
Eye service. ..mtcheewww.
He can't do that quietly abi..?
Nonsense and ingredient. .
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:04pm On May 16, 2019
So the wife go dey use them dey cover yansh
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by SirLakes: 5:05pm On May 16, 2019
Ogini this?
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by wink2015(m): 5:07pm On May 16, 2019
olaswim:
This teaches no lesson whatsoever..... Such shouldn't be posted here.

Nope !

I think it teaches some lessons.

Probably, it shows the level of fondness, love, Duncan Mighty had for his wife as far as marriage is concerned.

I think he will go further to wash those pants and get them sunned when they are dirty.

Most men in Nigeria are obsessed or frowned with the call to wash their wife clothings let alone pants.

They feel it makes them "WOMAN WRAPPER"

What a wrong belief.

Some men do not even get involved in domestic chores such as laundry, cleaning, washing, cooking, shopping etc.

No wonder their homes is like FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN.
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by showmelord: 5:09pm On May 16, 2019
must he show the whole world what he wants his wife to be using inside -colour, size etc.Now, some ppl hav gone crazy nd shameless.
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by Lovelife433(m): 5:12pm On May 16, 2019
he discover that his wife panties smell so he decide to do the needful.

Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by rattlesnake(m): 5:12pm On May 16, 2019
And the idiot posted it online

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by flattommygood: 5:23pm On May 16, 2019
Hmmmm

CALL US NOW OR CHAT ON WHATSAPP 09083930001

LOOKING FOR A CURVY SHAPE, FLAT TUMMY, AND GOOD POSTURE?
THIS ADJUSTABLE POWER BELT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED!

CALL US NOW OR CHAT ON WHATSAPP 09083930001 TO PLACE ORDER
PROMO PRICE: 5,300

BENEFITS
➤ It encourage waist to naturally get that shape over time
➤ Just by wearing it you will look two sizes smaller
➤ Double-compression waist training bands which create an hourglass shape in seconds
➤ As a new mum, it hides your post pregnancy belly instantly
➤ Supports your back
➤ Slims your waist instantly
➤ Tucks your belly
➤ 100% latex strong, comfortable and adjustable to wear
➤ It can be use at gym, home, office etc.
No special exercise needed
➤ No side effects

CALL US NOW OR CHAT ON WHATSAPP 09083930001

HOW TO ORDER.....?
Place your order by SMS or Whatsapp
SEND BELOW DETAILS to 09083930001
* Your Full Name
* Your Phone Number
* Your Size from the size chart
* Full House Address Including state
including last bus stop
We can deliver same day to most states in Nigeria...

Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by contigiency(m): 5:27pm On May 16, 2019
Somebody came to buy his wife pants is what we should have as a news, and someone is telling me it's not lack of focus and idleness that is wrong with the person disturbing us with such nonsense.
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by sathel(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2019
Someone will say pata ni logo Benz now
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by quickly: 5:44pm On May 16, 2019
wink2015:

Nope !

I think it teaches some lessons.

Probably, it shows the level of fondness, love, Duncan Mighty had for his wife as far as marriage is concerned.

I think he will go further to wash those pants and get them sunned when they are dirty.

Most men in Nigeria are obsessed or frowned with the call to wash their wife clothings let alone pants.

They feel it makes them "WOMAN WRAPPER"

What a wrong belief.

Some men do not even get involved in domestic chores such as laundry, cleaning, washing, cooking, shopping etc.

No wonder their homes is like FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN.

what if the wife says he didnt buy her any pant and he bought for some other female (gf, fan, etc).

PErson cannot buy pant in peace again
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by IMMUNO1(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2019
What of the used ones she is about to replace? I think they are more important.
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by ChijyWills(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2019
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by kunleweb: 5:47pm On May 16, 2019
ChristyB:
Social media i hail..
Well, when he beat her up it was on social media.
Buy more pants..All the best in your shopping even though we didn't see when you paid and left the shop with the pants in a bag.

Lol. Wawu
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by eyinjuege: 5:55pm On May 16, 2019
So why is this news?
The same woman who eats slaps for breakfast, kicks for lunch and uppercuts for dinner?
Oshisco

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by orlarlakeside(m): 5:56pm On May 16, 2019
Please! How is diz a news for God' sake

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Successful Young Celebrities In Nigeria / I Crush On Burna Boy – Regina Daniels Reveals (video) / Wizkid's 2nd Son Rocks Out In New Lovely Effizzy Dress (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.