Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (41177 Views)

Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) / Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo) / Police Kill Iso Akpafid Kidnapper & Cultist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by hisexcellency34: 4:14pm On May 16, 2019
Let's say he has killed him already. It will take a miracle for him to survive that!
Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Mackayerzy: 4:15pm On May 16, 2019
[
Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by tyup(m): 4:15pm On May 16, 2019
frowland:

I know someone like you will pop out with political post. Please read daily mail uk daily and see worst done in your darling west.

Shatap there is it up to the ones heard or seen here undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by skukimania(f): 4:15pm On May 16, 2019
beejhay69:
Weird shit everywhere...

Alright, a Boko-Haram member is even better than this one self. Chai!
Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Blackbelly(m): 4:17pm On May 16, 2019
If you think writing in English language is easy, try reading what the Akwa Ibom dude wrote up there. grin
Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by bus1: 4:18pm On May 16, 2019
Many people are complaining that Nigeria is a zoo without realising that they themselves are the animals which are making it a zoo.

From those who were taking pictures and parading the killer and his victim without rushing the victim to hospital,

to the readers on nairaland who use such unfortunate threads to advertise their failed businesses that will NEVER succeed.

To all those who don't care about another's misfortune.

They make Nigeria what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Austeeenxx: 4:18pm On May 16, 2019
it shall not be well with all these bet9ja scammers spamming the forum with their madness.
Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Eife(m): 4:20pm On May 16, 2019
Humans

By the way
I don't know if anyone else have noticed this bet9ja guys comment on every post.
Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by columbus007(m): 4:23pm On May 16, 2019
See as him turn this guy to zombie now sad
Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Hadampson(m): 4:27pm On May 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The way human lives are becoming meaningless [s]in this Lifeless administration is becoming alarming...[/s]

That wicked imbecille should be sent to the great beyond in 5 market days.

By the way, the Facebook user killed our beloved brother, Mr. English Language with his bare hands.

Not necessary. Is it the administration that asked him to behave like an animal undecided
Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Hadampson(m): 4:28pm On May 16, 2019
Austeeenxx:
it shall not be well with all these bet9ja scammers spamming the forum with their madness.

Honestly, i don't know their problem. Na by force to win a million undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 4:31pm On May 16, 2019
Killings everywhere wetin dey happen Nigeria?
Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Follygunners: 4:33pm On May 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The way human lives are becoming meaningless in this Lifeless administration is becoming alarming...

That wicked imbecille should be sent to the great beyond in 5 market days.
By the way, the Facebook user killed our beloved brother, Mr. English Language with his bare hands.

Dude, you're clearly one of the biggest problems facing our beloved nation. All you do is blame the President and yet support a well known corrupt thief. You're def. mentally deranged. angry
Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 4:34pm On May 16, 2019
Letthemburn:
The true roots of LGBT

this kind of messages won't go far, because the world hates the truth, we are in the end time
Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Freiburger(m): 4:35pm On May 16, 2019
Animals in the Zoo keep butchering themselves undecided
Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by flattommygood: 4:40pm On May 16, 2019
This is so cruel, God pls. come to our aid, some people want to become rich without working for it.
just like i was discussing with someone this morning, the root ot this problem is cos these days we have more churches preaching prosperity without preaching the works that is attached to prosperity,very few churches preaches about heaven and hell these days,
cos they want high number of members, if churches can preach ceaselessly about sin and the consequences of sins without minding members absence or presence all this cruel behaviors will stop or reduce at least. but all we hear every were is praying for prosperity prosperity.

Please let us go out there and tell somebody that sin is a destroyer, let them know that even Dangote have to toil to make wealth that is why u hardly or have not seen him spraying money at any invited ceremony.
To the injured one up there unfortunately there is no hospital in our country But may God heal you.

FOR YOUR WAIST TRAINER AND MASSAGING BELT
PROMO PRICE 5,300
Call or whatssap 09083930001.
WE DELIVER NATION WIDE

Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by datigbogirl: 4:45pm On May 16, 2019
SageMK:
It'll be interesting from a medical perspective to see how they are going to surgically fix that guy's mouth. I'll give everything to go into that theater. Damn. Glad he's alive.

You'll be awed at the wonders maxillofacial surgeons perform.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:48pm On May 16, 2019
The only problem here is police will arrest people like this and if that person has money to bail himself out he will do it easily and nobody will notice.
Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by FINESHIRT(m): 4:48pm On May 16, 2019
My God! What is happening in this country? How can a man be so heartless to doing this to a fellow man?
Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by JohnNU(m): 4:49pm On May 16, 2019
SageMK:
It'll be interesting from a medical perspective to see how they are going to surgically fix that guy's mouth. I'll give everything to go into that theater. Damn. Glad he's alive.

Not too hard to fix, though its a major operation but he's gona make it. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by armadeo(m): 4:58pm On May 16, 2019
bus1:
Many people are complaining that Nigeria is a zoo without realising that they themselves are the animals which are making it a zoo.

From those who were taking pictures and parading the killer and his victim without rushing the victim to hospital,

to the readers on nairaland who use such unfortunate threads to advertise their failed businesses that will NEVER succeed.

To all those who don't care about another's misfortune.

They make Nigeria what it is.

The guy will most likely survive cos thats a flesh wound. No major vessel was damaged. You can see that the bleeding is minimal. Maxillofacial peeps will patch him up and you wont believe its him in 6 months time. Bill will be massive though.

Now why I quoted you I am also shocked at the number of adverts on this thread. I mean wtf!!! Theres no empathy at all. All they know is click this linknor see below or if you want money.

What is wrong with all these people.

Modified.

Even in this page too see advertsbip and down. Seun needs to do something. The adverts boards are there but they cannot pay unto we are hustling. Yet they blame goverment.

Lawless people

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by bestboo001: 4:58pm On May 16, 2019
Damn!!! OP...I thought it was our 'everyday' graphic pics not knowing dis one's graphic is too strong. OP abeg use OVER GRAPHIC PICS next time biko!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by deolu2000(m): 4:58pm On May 16, 2019
There are things you just can't find the right words to describe. A bus snatcher inflicts so much damage to a fellow human, for mere bus? I am just speechless and can't decipher this madness.
Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by MrGerald(m): 5:05pm On May 16, 2019
SageMK:

Seen ones more severe than this, they can fix it at Enugu.
Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 5:06pm On May 16, 2019
Blackbelly:
If you think writing in English language is easy, try reading what the Akwa Ibom dude wrote up there. grin
O mehn!!!

Dat guy make dey doubt my reading potential
Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by grandstar(m): 5:16pm On May 16, 2019
Letthemburn:
The true roots of LGBT

Stop spreading false and twisted things knowingly or unknowingly.

I don't support homosexuality just like I don't support polygamy but speaking outright lies makes you no better than Islamic fanatics who are masters at it.

What proof for instance do you have to defend what you're spreading? (Proverbs 14:15)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos / Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State / Cultists Kill Two At Imo State University Main Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.