Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (41204 Views)

Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) / Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo) / Police Kill Iso Akpafid Kidnapper & Cultist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by megareal: 10:36am On May 17, 2019
Bluehill1051:
Ukanafun!!!! The devils land. I remember that year in Akwaibom, no corper was posted to ukanafun and Ika lga. To me o, ukanafun, ika, etim ekpo, are the worst places to be in akwaibom
True that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by seangy4konji: 12:42pm On May 17, 2019
pure madness....

i will keep saving till enough to get out and settle down out of here never to come back...

just like the guy was hit in the face with a 50 cal machine gun....

Bad wound man.unto wetinbusno be wife hin collect..nor kill your mama.

aye ni ka ooo
Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Joygift3666: 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
Living dead, I hope that by now the surgery has been completed.

SageMK:
It'll be interesting from a medical perspective to see how they are going to surgically fix that guy's mouth. I'll give everything to go into that theater. Damn. Glad he's alive.

Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Legacy2000: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
How did we get to this point.the heart of men are indeed wicked.. spit......
Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by adecz: 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
So much desperation in Nigeria!! shocked
Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Sailorsoldier1: 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
Dis is an example of "Dont judge someone by his looks".... This guy looks fresh n Ajebutterish to commit such crime
Re: Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Mayng01(m): 6:20am On Jan 15, 2021
What has he done to deserve this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle / Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught / Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.