Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

SO SAD! Lady Dies Minutes After Childbirth (SEE PHOTOS) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SO SAD! Lady Dies Minutes After Childbirth (SEE PHOTOS) (268 Views)

Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] / Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SO SAD! Lady Dies Minutes After Childbirth (SEE PHOTOS) by Maicon2019(m): 3:53pm On May 16, 2019
WEB:
https://www.abloaded.com/

Lady dies minutes after childbirth, allegedly, as a result of a sacrifice (Aja) was placed in front of her father’s house.

His brother took his facebook page to share the heartbreaking story,

HE WROTE

WHAT A WICKED WORLD..

She’s my sister dear to my heart , as at 8:20pm,14th of may 2019 she went into the labour room to deliver ..same night evil men from my village did what your seeing in the next picture called AJA in front of the father’s gate.She delivered peacefully,we were all happy ..30mins after delivery,we now saw blood rush from her…that was when the evil men started they AJA play …12:45am the next morning we lost her ..death why …RIP nnenne my sister …may your spirit never find rest until it takes the life of the person who did that AJA …

POST LINK:
https://www.abloaded.com/so-sad-lady-dies-minutes-after-childbirth/

Re: SO SAD! Lady Dies Minutes After Childbirth (SEE PHOTOS) by Dottore: 3:57pm On May 16, 2019
Na wao. Who did she offend that took the matter too far.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Female Roommate Or A Female Bestie / Enug Old Road Ghastly Motor Accident Along Abor Ukana.. Dangote/peace / Marley Free At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.