Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,821 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Hameed Ali: Imported Rice Is Poisonous - Customs Boss - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hameed Ali: Imported Rice Is Poisonous - Customs Boss (14612 Views)

Lagos Consumer Agency Warns Residents Against ‘poisonous’ Plantain Chips / Why Nigerian Rice Is Expensive And Scarce - Fatimah Aliyu / Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hameed Ali: Imported Rice Is Poisonous - Customs Boss by emmanuelsea(m): 9:52pm On May 16, 2019
Me and some of my CDS group colleague were opportune to converse with some custom officers when I was serving close to a border, We asked about rice smuggling which is rampant in that place since it borders Benin Republic; One of them emphatically said that Nigerians alone cannot produce rice for themselves.
Re: Hameed Ali: Imported Rice Is Poisonous - Customs Boss by mastermaestro(m): 9:57pm On May 16, 2019
manuelbreez:
Doesn't stop Messi from winning the Ballon d'or!!

Please I am trying to get over the pain of that disgraceful Champions League exit. Just cancel the Ballon shit matter. If I catch Messi now, I will break his head. angry angry
Re: Hameed Ali: Imported Rice Is Poisonous - Customs Boss by manuelbreez(m): 11:49pm On May 16, 2019
OSUigboKiller:

Lol
Your entire generation would wish.
Go and feed your poor old parents with the 7k balance in your account balance that you have in your entire life .
your moniker says it all... you'll probably die a fool!
Re: Hameed Ali: Imported Rice Is Poisonous - Customs Boss by manuelbreez(m): 11:51pm On May 16, 2019
mastermaestro:

Please I am trying to get over the pain of that disgraceful Champions League exit. Just cancel the Ballon shit matter. If I catch Messi now, I will break his head. angry angry
Even if you break his head... I repeat, it doesn't stop him from winning the Ballon d'or!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hameed Ali: Imported Rice Is Poisonous - Customs Boss by ZaraGift: 1:31am On May 17, 2019
I thought Buhari have upgraded rice farm in Nigeria
Re: Hameed Ali: Imported Rice Is Poisonous - Customs Boss by victor8269: 2:06am On May 17, 2019
Beulah77:
All these custom fools have started again ooo, the rice is poisonous yet you and your useless government are giving the poisonous rice to refugees and internal displaced persons
Only local rice is served to IDPs n refugees. I am directly involved in the media coverage, say what you know
Re: Hameed Ali: Imported Rice Is Poisonous - Customs Boss by Josagas(m): 3:40am On May 17, 2019
bigstan11787:
But the big question now is: CAN THE LOCAL RICE WE PRODUCE SUSTAIN OUR POPULATION?
Yes of course
Re: Hameed Ali: Imported Rice Is Poisonous - Customs Boss by Tedpgrass: 3:52am On May 17, 2019
nickxtra:
I have eaten locally produced rice. Infact, since December, I fell in love with local rice when I got a gift of The Bull(a locally produced rice) from a relative. It's not only sweeter, it lasts long in the pot. When the bag got finished, I bought another The Bull bag of rice. When it finished, I bought another bag that we are cooking now.

Bye bye to foreign rice, welcome to local rice.

Pictures or adonbilivit

Re: Hameed Ali: Imported Rice Is Poisonous - Customs Boss by briggz09(m): 5:52am On May 17, 2019
nickxtra:
I have eaten locally produced rice. Infact, since December, I fell in love with local rice when I got a gift of The Bull(a locally produced rice) from a relative. It's not only sweeter, it lasts long in the pot. When the bag got finished, I bought another The Bull bag of rice. When it finished, I bought another bag that we are cooking now.

The Bull? The only Bull I know na Amokachi o. But to be candid, we dont even know the brands of local rice to look for cos they are hardly in the market

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali: Imported Rice Is Poisonous - Customs Boss by Ikpongiton: 6:33am On May 17, 2019
wayo man .what of those bags in your wife's kitchen,are they not foreign rice?
Re: Hameed Ali: Imported Rice Is Poisonous - Customs Boss by expert234: 7:13am On May 17, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
These rice is still coming in at a massive rate.

From Abeokuta to Ijebu-ode axis, the smugglers are crazy numerous.

They settle the custom officers and have thorough fare.

The bloody rice has even reduced in price in the market, making it more available
Re: Hameed Ali: Imported Rice Is Poisonous - Customs Boss by Nobody: 8:18am On May 17, 2019
Try Abakaliki rice...dere is no sand in it n it taste beta dan foreign rice
perpeling22:

Heard 'The Bull' is called Anambra Foreign Rice. How true?
Re: Hameed Ali: Imported Rice Is Poisonous - Customs Boss by delpee(f): 11:26am On May 17, 2019
nickxtra:

You're absolutely right. Local rice is sweeter and keeps fresh longer. Mama Pride bought from a reputable source is good too. Its rice from Nassarawa. There's also rice from Ekiti, Ilesha, Abakaliki and Ofada. It's good to buy Naija for good health.
Re: Hameed Ali: Imported Rice Is Poisonous - Customs Boss by selab: 1:27pm On May 17, 2019
I beg sir where is our rice (Nigeria rice) in the market?
I want to buy
Re: Hameed Ali: Imported Rice Is Poisonous - Customs Boss by nickxtra(m): 1:33pm On May 17, 2019
Tedpgrass:

Pictures or adonbilivit

Re: Hameed Ali: Imported Rice Is Poisonous - Customs Boss by nickxtra(m): 1:39pm On May 17, 2019
delpee:

You're absolutely right. Local rice is sweeter and keeps fresh longer. Mama Pride bought from a reputable source is good too. Its rice from Nassarawa. There's also rice from Ekiti, Ilesha, Abakaliki and Ofada. It's good to buy Naija for good health.
I really like the Big Bull rice. Pls try it, you will like it too. Here is the picture of the bag.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hameed Ali: Imported Rice Is Poisonous - Customs Boss by olumalcolm(m): 2:24pm On May 17, 2019
even buhari is imported according to nnamdi kanu so he is poisonous too angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pepper Soup Spice Mix / Why Do We Order Food Online Even When Our Parents Trained Us Not To? / ~ Favourite Biscuits/Cookies ?~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.