Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding (50898 Views)

Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos / Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance As He Does Press-Up In Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding by marvin906(m): 8:13am On May 17, 2019
that doggy style mehn

Re: Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding by bajehjoshua(m): 8:13am On May 17, 2019
CastedGist:
GistMore.com

An excited lady sits on top of her fiance to take selfie as he does press-up in pre-wedding photoshoot.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/lady-sits-on-top-of-her-fiance-to-take-selfie-as-he-does-press-up-in-pre-wedding-photos

Cc; lalsticlala
He is doing dis because he knows the bed will turn everything tongue
Re: Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding by popweezy(m): 8:13am On May 17, 2019
Nigga, I have told so many guys like you Neva to act as a slave bcus of a lady
Re: Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding by RTSC: 8:14am On May 17, 2019
Very portable, flexible looking girl.

I can see why the guy chose her.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding by bamasite(m): 8:15am On May 17, 2019
Very sweet couple.........I so love this grin grin grin

IF YOU LOVE GOOD SOUND, YOU MUST LOVE THIS:
https://www.nairaland.com/5170014/best-bluetooth-speaker-everyone-talking
Re: Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding by bluefilm: 8:16am On May 17, 2019
According to flavour my man, ebidosia o n'aso.

When they eventually scatter now, somebody will start accusing somebody of being a 40-seconds race runner.

Maybe that's why somebody is now trying to show somebody that somebody is a confam military somebody in the making.

Some people sef. grin
Re: Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding by Skelewu: 8:17am On May 17, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
damn this girl go get that kind pussy wey dey grip dick chei

In reference to your username, what's your favourite soap for the thing?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding by Ubdavis(m): 8:18am On May 17, 2019
Very unnecessary!
Re: Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding by Damfostopper(m): 8:18am On May 17, 2019
The girl's armpit..... shows evening newspaper was close
Re: Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding by joeargy: 8:19am On May 17, 2019
DamonSalvatore:
an almost expired farm tool...with an ugly yahoo boy

if i was God , u would have stopped breathing because of this comment

1 Like

Re: Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding by Fantazy(m): 8:24am On May 17, 2019
DamonSalvatore:

why are u jealous na
Re: Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding by 12345baba(m): 8:26am On May 17, 2019
Na so Tonto decay start o next thing e come be say the man na only 40 seconds he dey last

1 Like

Re: Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding by Konki: 8:29am On May 17, 2019
chii8:
The guy is very fit.
Incomplete sentence.

... Very fit for...... What?
Re: Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding by LINTUNE(m): 8:32am On May 17, 2019
That guy fit o... I pray to have such body.. Already blessed with height and face smiley smiley wink
Re: Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding by olamakinde(m): 8:33am On May 17, 2019
DamonSalvatore:
bad belle kill you there
Re: Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding by Lovelyn451(f): 8:33am On May 17, 2019
Beautiful lady

1 Like

Re: Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding by wink2015(m): 8:36am On May 17, 2019
CastedGist:
GistMore.com

An excited lady sits on top of her fiance to take selfie as he does press-up in pre-wedding photoshoot.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/lady-sits-on-top-of-her-fiance-to-take-selfie-as-he-does-press-up-in-pre-wedding-photos

Cc; lalsticlala

THAT BUSHY BEARD IN THE MAN 'S FACE IS AN EYESORE.

What happen to getting a N20 Nasset Razor.
Re: Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding by Ryan03(f): 8:37am On May 17, 2019
DamonSalvatore:
Jealousy! I see Jealousy everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding by Larryslim(m): 8:40am On May 17, 2019
They actually look very cute together.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding by madone: 8:55am On May 17, 2019
Guy face be like say he Is under punishment. What a bony face wedding
Re: Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding by Paulo3ree(m): 9:05am On May 17, 2019
DamonSalvatore:

1 Like

Re: Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding by Angelfrost(m): 9:09am On May 17, 2019
Gym-fit dude with a fiancee trying hard to look the part by tucking in her tummy... I wonder how long she had to suck it in, smile, and also pose... Commendable.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding by omonla10(m): 9:09am On May 17, 2019
So na muscles he go take feed the lady abi..mr capable
Re: Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding by Newmans: 9:10am On May 17, 2019
Let it remain like this forever, nothing is allowed to enter in between.

Let love lead.
Re: Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding by AllenSpencer: 9:30am On May 17, 2019
The girl fine

But we will still break their marriage.
Re: Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding by Vince77(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2019
It's obvious they met at the gym
Re: Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding by Nobody: 9:56am On May 17, 2019
she has a nice figure.happy wedding in advance to them.
Re: Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding by Nobody: 9:56am On May 17, 2019
Vince77:
It's obvious they met at the gym
gbam
Re: Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding by kernniejay(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The lady is so pretty and hot..
TheirVILLAGEpeople have seen them o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Toasting Lines! / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) / I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.