|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,351,283 members, 5,214,573 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2019 at 03:00 AM
|I Need Advice On Honda Crosstour by KingDann: 12:04am On May 17|
I plan on getting my first whip soon. I'm quite in a state of dilemma regarding the car brand to opt in for i.e Toyota et Honda.
I've read and always admire the Honda Crosstour, it seems to capture my fancy with its style and design.
I need candid advice from the car nerds and users of the model, would you advice a young fella to get this car?
Btw. My intent to getting a car is just to cruise around.
|Re: I Need Advice On Honda Crosstour by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:20pm On May 17|
It's an elevated Honda Accord wagon.
|Re: I Need Advice On Honda Crosstour by nurey(m): 12:50pm On May 17|
Since you need a car to cruise around I got the perfect choice for you, this vehicle has these advantages
1. It is not a robber or vandals magnet, it doesn't get stolen whether parked or at gun point
2. Police won't shake you down as a yahoo boy, it's the perfect camouflage vehicle to cruise around also babes would admire your courage to own it from afar
3. No customs wahala due to the design.
4. highly fuel efficient so would still be your best buddy during down times as it uses 4L/100km
5. It has a variety of colour so you can easily get your preferred choice when you are ready to buy
6. It is extremely quick off the line one of the best in its class, comes in manual shift for that quick power takes off
7 You will be buying naija to grow Naira which is the most important decision and care any Nigerian would make in this next level.
8. It's very portable would be useful when parking space is choked up, you can easily maneuver traffic my following the kekes as this is as small as the keke, your female circle can easily drive it too due to its chick design.
|Re: I Need Advice On Honda Crosstour by Lexusgs430: 12:02am On May 18|
Haba, you wan destroy hin Street credibility?.....
|Re: I Need Advice On Honda Crosstour by sultaan(m): 12:20am On May 18|
He ain't getting no pussi in that thing
But Ford Edge had a problem with water pump
|Re: I Need Advice On Honda Crosstour by ayogritty: 3:53am On May 18|
Honda crosstour is also my dream car..... I've done extensive research on it. I've even test driven it a couple of times.....you're really gonna enjoy it.....though I'll advice you buy 2014model.
PS. I'm buying mine before the end of this year
|Re: I Need Advice On Honda Crosstour by koonbey(m): 10:43am On Jun 04|
Definitely not. Even Nurey said the girls would admire his courage from afar.
The ford though, what's your take on its maintenance? Is it reliable enough as a daily driver?
|Re: I Need Advice On Honda Crosstour by feelz: 11:06am On Jun 04|
Why not go for the Lexus rx 300 350 luxury and durability
|Re: I Need Advice On Honda Crosstour by holluwizzy(m): 1:35pm On Jun 04|
My brother, if u see wahala , Ruuuuuuuuuun, else you will have to sell the car to buy the spare part, hand no dey finish for the car.
Better go for toyota or lexus
|Re: I Need Advice On Honda Crosstour by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:21pm On Jun 04|
Speak for yourself.
|Re: I Need Advice On Honda Crosstour by jrusky(m): 7:39pm On Jun 04|
A bit more light on Murano would be interested if you can.
|Re: I Need Advice On Honda Crosstour by dwal: 9:05pm On Jun 04|
what about Honda Pilot SUV.
is it reliable and dependable?
|Re: I Need Advice On Honda Crosstour by holluwizzy(m): 10:17am On Jun 05|
|Re: I Need Advice On Honda Crosstour by Nonstopvibez: 1:01am On Jun 06|
When honda start to give u issue. First whip. Sounds like a yahoo guy. Buy lexus es 08,or u go for infiniti sedans. Luxury at its peak. Honda crosstour useless spaceless suv very useless.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70