Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy (1432 Views)

Why Cant Women Be Straight Forward / "You Are Too Straight Forward" / Woman Are Too Straight Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy by alone(f): 7:51am On May 04, 2007
i dont know why "some" people like playing games. i dont know what some gain from it. For instance you are dating a lady, for the fact that you cant cope with the her simple way of life, you started giving execuses why on earth cant some people face the issue and say it they want out of the relationship. Rather than bringing up flimsy execuses. i.e I have some work to do thats' why i cant see you today, I have to be with my aunt for the weekend, I dont have call credit on my phone will have called (after 2 weeks, what is the essence of a pay phone), bla bla bla. My question here is why cant some tell you outrightly they dont want the relationship again rather than giving execuses.

I will love to hear your views.
Re: Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy by Qby: 11:06am On May 04, 2007
Maybe they are intimidated, besides i really dont think most men have d capacity of taking d bull by the horns. Most can't stand d drama that comes with "breaking a girls heart"
Re: Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy by Rhea(f): 11:19am On May 04, 2007
One can find a straight forward guy. Problem is, most of them don't look like Usher nor have a pad equipped like Tyrese's.

Back to the subject, for subsequent relationships, I would advise you to ask the guy his plans for the relationship before you dabble into it. Is is for sex or marriage or for company (platonic without any of the two mentioned above).
Re: Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy by adejumobi(m): 12:37pm On May 04, 2007
you are looking for the right thing the wrong guy, looking inthe wrong direction for the right guy or you are expecting too much from a guy.
i think what you should do is to discover what you want first and let your set principles guide you through, as long as its the right thing you are doing your Mr. right will surely surface and any guy that cant stand what you want might not be the person u are looking for.
Re: Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy by Macgreat(m): 2:06pm On May 04, 2007
Am straigth forward guy,i know its not easy because their is only a few of us out there
Re: Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy by sammyelo(m): 2:13pm On May 04, 2007
, it is in the nature of men, i think most of them hate been straight, this is just one thing about them that can not be changed, Ene. Sammy's Friend(f)
Re: Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy by Adetife: 2:20pm On May 04, 2007
I'm so blunt it's painful! Well the answers could be numerous and could consist of the following:
* Telling the truth as far fetched as it may be
* Want their cake and eat it too (playing ya, but wanting to keep ya - options open)
* Intimidated by you or who ever else maybe involved in your relationship (i.e family)
* Boredom/Can't be asked
* Avoidance of arguments
* Pathological liar
Re: Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy by Beline(f): 2:21pm On May 04, 2007
there are straight forward guys but they are hard to find because they usually get hooked before becoming attractive, so if you are looking for those that have gotten somewhere in life to be straight forward with new gals, my dear it's hard to find
Re: Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy by oatgold20(f): 2:29pm On May 04, 2007
There are limited guys that are straight forward.But if you think you need more adviceor tips on how to detect insincere guys .Reach me on 0805-362-8332 or 0806-0643758,or betterstill oatgold20@yahoo.WOLE
Re: Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy by ajayi1(m): 5:48pm On May 04, 2007
It is some how hard not too hard, the only thing you can do is to be trust
Re: Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy by omega25red(m): 2:39pm On May 05, 2007
angry Because there are no straight forward women grin
Re: Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy by Pain(m): 4:13pm On May 05, 2007
Maybe U Have Been Threading Crooked Paths. Straight Forward Guys Are Found Only On Straight Paths.

Change Thy Path.
Re: Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy by otokx(m): 1:07am On May 06, 2007
@Pain

well said
Re: Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy by olat2k(m): 4:17am On May 06, 2007
same reason you hardly find straight forward girls
Re: Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy by ristic(f): 1:53pm On May 07, 2007
@ poster

it still bulges down to what pple have said so far.

1st of all, have ur priorities straight
2nd whoever comes along but not ok with ur way of life is definately not for u
3rd as pain said change ur path

cheers
Re: Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy by swiftycool(m): 4:05pm On May 07, 2007
Some chicks are real bad ass pests, Theres a chick i took out for lunch once
We got real friendly and cool 2gether, despite her initial hard to get facade
She suceeded in drawing a line of no relationship just friends shit, and i sadly obliged broken hearted after some months of pestering
we saw weekly 4 a while, just platonic shit, but she later started becoming demanding, jelouse and shit
Which really pissed me off as i had resigned to my fate as JUST a FRIEND.
Recently she's been sending hot luv texts and acusing me of not replying in d same vein or calling me unromantic and all that
And coincidentally referd to me as not being straightfoward  in our relationship!
Seeing this thread i can imagine many other scenarios. Now tell me who do u think is being straightfoward?
Re: Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy by IBDat(m): 9:15pm On May 07, 2007
Pain:

Maybe U Have Been Threading Crooked Paths. Straight Forward Guys Are Found Only On Straight Paths.

Change Thy Path.

I 3rd that motion - nowadayz people have no issues in telling u it's over!
Re: Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy by isocks2001(f): 11:14pm On May 07, 2007
i have alot of straight forward guy as friends ,what u talking about
Re: Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy by Ayenfe(f): 2:33am On May 09, 2007
most guys are found of dat, as far they can not be straight forward in a relationship dey cant be straight forward in everything, neverdless not all guys
Re: Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy by iice(f): 9:27am On May 09, 2007
There are straight forward guys out there. sometimes its what they perceive/think about the disposition of the woman that makes 'em do the shakey shakey.
Re: Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy by SweetT1: 1:24pm On May 09, 2007
@Alone
What do you need a straightforward guy for Don't you know this is year 2007?? Wake up and open your legs o jare !!
Re: Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy by Godfathern(m): 2:23pm On May 09, 2007
Some times its not because these guys are not straight forward, its because you are not reading the signs, they are clear enough. most ladies gives a false impression of who they really are and this makes a guy to commit himself too deeply both verbally and other wise and when they now discover your true Identity they lost interest and feels stupid trying to unsay what they have said, they just start withdrawing until they fade away.

So its not about finding a straight forward guy, its about being straight forward yourself. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy by Iman3(m): 2:29pm On May 09, 2007
Isn't it ironical for a woman to be complaining about "straight forwardness" when women are genetically predisposed to lacking that quality!

What next?Why do men talk a lot?
Re: Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy by blackchief(m): 4:37pm On May 09, 2007
alone,depend on were u have been looking.
Re: Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy by nawa1(m): 5:40pm On May 09, 2007
"why can't one ever find a strraight forward guy?"

the answer is simply, it's b'cos life itself is not straight forward.

what do u want 4rom ur guy? just remember dat nobody is perfect
if u can score ur guy 60%, i think dat guy is just good enough.

Re: Why Cant One Ever Find A Straight Forward Guy by saintchux(m): 11:25am On May 10, 2007
Pain:

Change Thy Path.

(1) (Reply)

Love Or Lust At First Sight / A Real Man. / Would You Pick Up A Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.