Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

‘stay Away From Yahoo-yahoo’ – Ibrahim Magu Warns Nigerian Students - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘stay Away From Yahoo-yahoo’ – Ibrahim Magu Warns Nigerian Students (23526 Views)

Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu / Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents / Gunmen Invade Ibrahim Magu’s House, Kill Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘stay Away From Yahoo-yahoo’ – Ibrahim Magu Warns Nigerian Students by andrew444(m): 1:12pm On May 17, 2019
Dearpart1000:

The way the rich hate the poor in Nigeria is scary. They can scatter 50 houses all around lekki and Ikoyi, but wants you to remain their driver for life. Once you pull out and try to build one they will come after you like bees, calling you all sorts of names. Biko what is the age bracket to be successful in Nigeria? Because it appears one is not permitted to drive a car or live well in Nigeria without grey hair on you. As much as I hate anyone defrauding other people’s hard earned money only to lavish it on sex and clubbing, I still believe we are focusing too much attention and energy on a leaser evil. Let’s also Focus same attention on addressing other bigger issues militating against our self pride and dignity as a nation.
This will also help curb this raging evil, Let the government create enabling environment for businesses to thrive. Even if it’s just steady power let’s start from there at least; I run a restaurant with 5 staffs, after paying my workers the rest of the money is almost use on fuel because I have to keep the place conducive for customers and that is killing me, as if that’s not enough yesterday PHCN brought a bill of 9k I feel like closing up and run away from Nigeria and never come back.

You dey try bros ,God will see you through and your restaurant business will grow bigger okay ,just keep pushing ,I know it's not easy due to the bills you pay and you also have to pay your staffs

Blessings bro
Re: ‘stay Away From Yahoo-yahoo’ – Ibrahim Magu Warns Nigerian Students by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 17, 2019
jobnow01:

The Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Ibrahim Magu has urged Nigerian students to desist from cyber crimes, popularly referred to as Yahoo -yahoo and all other forms of internet-related offences that could derail their destinies.

Magu stated this on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 while delivering a lecture at the University of Ilorin on the dangers of internet fraud.

The EFCC boss who was represented by Head, Advance Fee Fraud and Other Fraud Related Offences, Ilorin Zonal Office, Olamide Sadiq said anyone caught for offences bordering on internet fraud would be detained, prosecuted and jailed.

According to him, “if you use pictures that do not belong to you just with intent to defraud someone, it is impersonation. You have committed an offence that carries five years imprisonment.

“I am emphasising to you on the need to desist from cyber crimes. If you are found to be in possession of fraudulent documents, you have committed a criminal offence which has a great consequence.”The EFCC boss informed the students that the Commission has special powers to cause investigations into anyone or corporate body, suspected to have participated in economic and financial crimes.”

When it comes to issue of internet fraud, Section 7 of the EFCC Act gives a special power to the Commission to investigate anyone suspected to have committed internet crimes. “A police officer can arrest an internet fraudster and bring him/her to the Commission. If we find out that the person is innocent, we will allow him or her to go.”

https://shelegangan.com.ng/2019/05/17/stay-away-from-yahoo-yahoo-ibrahim-magu-warns-nigerian-students/

Can the EFCC fight this war when the boys decide to carry gun? remember they will operate in every state and local government and with modern communication it can't be easy to cub. no one will give police information and go free as Efcc is getting information from people and informant go free. if they turn arm rubbers Naija population will reduce within a week. God save me when this vision come through. i spoke about Boko-Haram and it later come through. i spoke that any nation police that create fear into citizen cannot fight insurgency because is only civilian know the bad once among them, and hence the legal authority puts fear in good citizen it can't be easy for citizen to report a terrorist living among them because his life is in danger from the two legal and illegal authority around him. if this boys carry gun did police think people can have courage to point at arm rubber talkless of reporting them me i no fit i go just turn to my prayer house
Re: ‘stay Away From Yahoo-yahoo’ – Ibrahim Magu Warns Nigerian Students by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 17, 2019
3rdavefarms:

Nah ogun will kill your Uncle .. I also have useless people from world bank in my family too ogun kill them all , we work we pray we party hard
The same ogun go kill u wey nor wan work with ur hands.
Re: ‘stay Away From Yahoo-yahoo’ – Ibrahim Magu Warns Nigerian Students by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 17, 2019
fuckupnation:

Can the EFCC fight this war when the boys decide to carry gun? remember they will operate in every state and local government and with modern communication it can't be easy to cub. no one will give police information and go free as Efcc is getting information from people and informant go free. if they turn arm rubbers Naija population will reduce within a week. God save me when this vision come through. i spoke about Boko-Haram and it later come through. i spoke that any nation police that create fear into citizen cannot fight insurgency because is only civilian know the bad once among them, and hence the legal authority puts fear in good citizen it can't be easy for citizen to report a terrorist living among them because his life is in danger from the two legal and illegal authority around him. if this boys carry gun did police think people can have courage to point at arm rubber talkless of reporting them me i no fit i go just turn to my prayer house
are u saying they should continue with the crime, you better be specific and stop beating about the bush
Re: ‘stay Away From Yahoo-yahoo’ – Ibrahim Magu Warns Nigerian Students by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 17, 2019
johnkey:
Oloriburuku people, they don't care about the poor masses trying to survive the useless country they created by looting all the wealth meant for the masses. Millions of graduates with hundreds of jobs available and legit way sef no dey again, dey want make people commit suicide finish, e no possible!

If no be for the street, boys for dey beg and na wetin dey want be that but we sef no gree.

My billionaire uncle is still mad at me because unlike other youths in my family I've never called him to beg for one naira or carry certificate go hin company.
Idiot with low mentality. Cant u work or develop a talent, see ur smelling mouth like boys for d beg. Animal tarnishing the image of Nigerian youth. Make Thunder with grenade strike ur generation. Erigga wey sing dat song get talent, which one u get? make God punish ur mama wey nor train u. oloshi
Re: ‘stay Away From Yahoo-yahoo’ – Ibrahim Magu Warns Nigerian Students by showafrica(m): 2:00pm On May 17, 2019
Yankiss:
The guy above me is onto Yahoo Yahoo or what? Nigeria is dysfunctional but internet fraud is not the answer. We should learn to hold our leaders accountable. Youths of unilag were among those that forced IBB out of govt when he lost touch with the masses. Political awareness and responsible citizenship will yield more dividend than Yahoo.

Since 1960?
Re: ‘stay Away From Yahoo-yahoo’ – Ibrahim Magu Warns Nigerian Students by johnkey: 2:01pm On May 17, 2019
Oyindidi:
Yahoo boi, you don get enough money I guess. Oya go do legit business with the money
sister I have 2 legit businesses, just starting but by God's grace e go bloom soon.
Re: ‘stay Away From Yahoo-yahoo’ – Ibrahim Magu Warns Nigerian Students by showafrica(m): 2:03pm On May 17, 2019
johnkey:
Oloriburuku people, they don't care about the poor masses trying to survive the useless country they created by looting all the wealth meant for the masses. Millions of graduates with hundreds of jobs available and legit way sef no dey again, dey want make people commit suicide finish, e no possible!

If no be for the street, boys for dey beg and na wetin dey want be that but we sef no gree.

My billionaire uncle is still mad at me because unlike other youths in my family I've never called him to beg for one naira or carry certificate go hin company.

I tell you what an average rich man in Nigeria wants is worship. Internet is our savior but I advise youths to go legit, do forex and mine crypto.
Re: ‘stay Away From Yahoo-yahoo’ – Ibrahim Magu Warns Nigerian Students by johnkey: 2:04pm On May 17, 2019
showafrica:

I tell you what an average rich man in Nigeria wants is worship. Internet is our savior but I advise youths to go legit, do forex and mine crypto.
naso brother
Re: ‘stay Away From Yahoo-yahoo’ – Ibrahim Magu Warns Nigerian Students by Healthgwr: 2:13pm On May 17, 2019
What else can one say? Why can one think about better way to move the country forward like This information will be very useful......
The Nation Friday February 1, 2019 page 29 Hope rises for Cancer Patients.

In recent years, Nigeria has been plagued by increasing cases of people afflicted with cancer. It is a terminal disease that kills people in large numbers, while many are still battling for survival. The most common in Nigeria for women are breast cancer, cervix cancer, ovarian cancer, and colorectal cancer, while prostate cancer, liver cancer and colorectal cancer are some of the most common cases in men.

Sixty three pages of various testimonies mostly Nigerian and their phone numbers who had various health challenges before click the link bellow. Some of testimonies of Nigeria Medical Doctors and Pharmacists who also testify! Including Medical Doctors from Military Hospital have a look at pages 17 to 33. Visit the link below Please, copy to browser For full information visit https://bestofbelllifestylequalitylife..com or Shorten form /2HTGjrh

Or

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing

Or shorten form

/xM6Olk

johnkey:

Re: ‘stay Away From Yahoo-yahoo’ – Ibrahim Magu Warns Nigerian Students by Oyindidi(f): 2:57pm On May 17, 2019
johnkey:
sister I have 2 legit businesses, just starting but by God's grace e go bloom soon.
Good, don't go back it again. God bless your legit hustle
Re: ‘stay Away From Yahoo-yahoo’ – Ibrahim Magu Warns Nigerian Students by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:32pm On May 17, 2019
frankdre:
The same ogun go kill u wey nor wan work with ur hands.

It shall never be well with you before ogun will finally kill you Tommorrow , I work my ass off round the clock to make sure people like you are have no confidence to talk to me in real life

Once again it shall never be well with you
Re: ‘stay Away From Yahoo-yahoo’ – Ibrahim Magu Warns Nigerian Students by opebiboy: 8:23pm On May 17, 2019
Bonapart:
your time will come. When it comes, you won't be here to type this in my face
and you are going to live forever? Death is the end of all men and we'll all be forgotten. Legacy is a scam, nobody cares about people who lived 300yrs ago. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: ‘stay Away From Yahoo-yahoo’ – Ibrahim Magu Warns Nigerian Students by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 17, 2019
3rdavefarms:

It shall never be well with you before ogun will finally kill you Tommorrow , I work my ass off round the clock to make sure people like you are have no confidence to talk to me in real life

ur mother...idiot
Re: ‘stay Away From Yahoo-yahoo’ – Ibrahim Magu Warns Nigerian Students by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 17, 2019
3rdavefarms:

see did riff raft talking, what kind of work...fool, u cant afford my pair of shoes, u golddigger fraudster...u r a bastard
Re: ‘stay Away From Yahoo-yahoo’ – Ibrahim Magu Warns Nigerian Students by phenomenal08(m): 1:13am On May 18, 2019
MobilityExpress:
If our government weren't asleep on their watch, they will realize that yahoo yahoo is the least of the social vices plaguing these untrained youths of nowadays. Number one problem is drug abuse. The drug culture is spreading like wild fire among teens and tertiary students. Many of them are now on one drug or another, from weed, to sniff, to heroine, you name it. They even devised new slangs to cover it up; you will hear them say things like "loud". Worst part is it's not just a boys thing anymore, even girls are involved in all this rubbish now. From drugs to alcoholism to night life craze. "Druggies" everywhere. The society is raising a generation of druggists that are useless to themselves and useless to society. Lazy and irresponsible youths looking for the easy way out, wanting to live large by stealing, youths that think being a crook means you're sharp. That's what is pushing them to more crime. Then another problem is the celeb culture that is pushing them to embrace the lives of a criminal, because lots of all these Nigeria celebs portray a criminal lifestyle to the youths and they are embracing it in the name of being fans. Another major problem is foolishness. Many youths today are just inherently foolish, because many of them lack proper home training and exposure. The other day I was driving and saw 2 young teen boys at the bus stop standing in the rain just directly in front of 2 large transformers that were exposed. Now if they get electrocuted, some people will blame village people, but the problem is many of the teens of today are so foolish that they can't even recognize danger if it was standing right in front of their faces. They don't know the difference between bold and stupidity. A cockroach that jumps on me is not bold, that cockroach is stupid because I will kill it. Same way they jump on internet crime thinking they are sharp, but they are not sharp, they are just fortunate they are dealing with stupid-er people.
this guy go sabi represent for debate competition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘stay Away From Yahoo-yahoo’ – Ibrahim Magu Warns Nigerian Students by bellotaofeek: 3:25am On May 18, 2019
Stop politifiaNs first , then go after yahoo boys later. The whole malady will stop
Re: ‘stay Away From Yahoo-yahoo’ – Ibrahim Magu Warns Nigerian Students by Horus(m): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GegpkopV6D4

EFCC will continue to go after 'Yahoo boys' - Magu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Recover Weapons / Photo: Man Caught Pants Down Doing It With A Cow / Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.