Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Breaking: Plane Crash In Dubai Al Passengers And Pilots Died- BBC News - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Breaking: Plane Crash In Dubai Al Passengers And Pilots Died- BBC News (2578 Views)

Another Plane Crash In US Claims Several Lives Weeks After Wigwe's Incident / Breaking: Plane Crash. DR Congo: Many Dead As Plane Crashes Into Homes / The First Plane Crash In Nigeria At Igbo Ilapa Hill In Ikogosi, Ekiti In 1942 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Plane Crash In Dubai Al Passengers And Pilots Died- BBC News by Gorem2013: 4:26am On May 17, 2019
As reported by BBC

: four people have been killed after a small plane crashed three miles to the south of Dubai International Airport.
Three Britons and a South African were aboard the UK-registered DA42 plane, UAE authorities said.
The four-seat plane was owned by Flight Calibration Services which is based at Shoreham Airport, in West Sussex.
The firm flies staff around the world to inspect and calibrate navigation aids - which include radars and landing systems for airports and airfields.
The General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) says an investigation is under way.
According to local media reports, the plane came down at approximately 19:30 local time, killing a pilot, a co-pilot and two passengers.
Flights were delayed and diverted as the airport - one of the world's busiest, based on international passenger traffic - was closed for 45 minutes.
The Foreign Office said in a statement: "We are working closely with the Emirati authorities following reports of a small aircraft crash in Dubai."
US engineering and aerospace company Honeywell said it had hired Flight Calibration Services and the DA42 plane for work in Dubai.
In a statement, Honeywell said: "We are deeply saddened by today's plane crash in Dubai, and our heartfelt condolences are with the victims' families." ]

https/www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-48301828?iorg_service_id_internal=624173547714020%3BAfoJDtBH6cSgSrsA
Re: Breaking: Plane Crash In Dubai Al Passengers And Pilots Died- BBC News by Nobody: 4:28am On May 17, 2019
Ah kiss
Re: Breaking: Plane Crash In Dubai Al Passengers And Pilots Died- BBC News by Scrap2Wealth1(m): 4:28am On May 17, 2019
Dear my fellow nairalanders ‘I have been afflicted with distress, and Thou art the Most Merciful of all those who show mercy. “(21:84) on Wednesday 8 May 2019 Almighty decree upon my son a disester after he came back from school he went to his place of work were his Oga send him to light a fire without him knowing there is a gallon of fuel beneath him after starting the fire the gallon of fuel explode and an burn him bad all over even around his genitals, so far we have went to the hospital and right now I have spend a lot of money please brothers help my son gain his health back I know we are in trying times, we need your prayers and donations with what so ever GOD put in your heart no amount is to small or big.

Bank : Fidelity Bank
Account number: 6018455723
Account name: Adamu Usman Danjuma.

We Are Admitted At

AT-TATBIQ ISLAMIC MEDICAL CENTER
Address : 26/28 J. Alkasim Road, kinkinau Kaduna

Re: Breaking: Plane Crash In Dubai Al Passengers And Pilots Died- BBC News by Gorem2013: 4:35am On May 17, 2019
Plane crash everywhere.

Perhaps we need to go on prayer and fast before every air travel.

God save your children.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Plane Crash In Dubai Al Passengers And Pilots Died- BBC News by Scrap2Wealth1(m): 4:39am On May 17, 2019
Gorem2013:
Plane crash everywhere.

Perhaps we need to go on prayer and fast before every air travel.

God save your children.
amen my brother the way evil and bad news happens and circulate around us one will think if we are about going to extension. Just check out my son for instance

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Plane Crash In Dubai Al Passengers And Pilots Died- BBC News by EbukaHades10(m): 4:40am On May 17, 2019
Was a certain President inside?

Re: Breaking: Plane Crash In Dubai Al Passengers And Pilots Died- BBC News by Gorem2013: 4:46am On May 17, 2019
EbukaHades10:

You are on your own. I no dey wish people evil because na good I stand for.

Team good Nigeria, good people, good morning to you all
Re: Breaking: Plane Crash In Dubai Al Passengers And Pilots Died- BBC News by EbukaHades10(m): 4:48am On May 17, 2019
Gorem2013:

You are on your own. I no dey wish people evil because na good I stand for.

Team good Nigeria, good people, good morning to you all
I dey refer to my school President ni o

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Plane Crash In Dubai Al Passengers And Pilots Died- BBC News by Gorem2013: 4:52am On May 17, 2019
EbukaHades10:

Hey remember Naira Mallet, this table you're shaking.

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Let know and read this new
Re: Breaking: Plane Crash In Dubai Al Passengers And Pilots Died- BBC News by 155firefox: 5:33am On May 17, 2019
rip

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Plane Crash In Dubai Al Passengers And Pilots Died- BBC News by Tolani0167(m): 6:10am On May 17, 2019
RIP

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Plane Crash In Dubai Al Passengers And Pilots Died- BBC News by Gorem2013: 7:30am On May 17, 2019
lalasticlala

News 100 snakes now available for pepper soup.

Just joking,

pls send this news to Front page biko
Re: Breaking: Plane Crash In Dubai Al Passengers And Pilots Died- BBC News by ifyalways(f): 8:03am On May 17, 2019
Gorem2013:
lalasticlala

News 100 snakes now available for pepper soup.

Just joking,

pls send this news to Front page biko
Why should it be on the FP?

Whats the message? Whats the point( No Nigerian involved)

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Plane Crash In Dubai Al Passengers And Pilots Died- BBC News by TANID(m): 8:16am On May 17, 2019
EbukaHades10:
No! Thanks
Re: Breaking: Plane Crash In Dubai Al Passengers And Pilots Died- BBC News by TANID(m): 8:17am On May 17, 2019
EbukaHades10:
grin grin
Re: Breaking: Plane Crash In Dubai Al Passengers And Pilots Died- BBC News by TANID(m): 8:19am On May 17, 2019
ifyalways:
Ma I Don't Get You Right.
Do You Want Us To Be Involved Before I Would Be Move To Front Page Or What ?
Re: Breaking: Plane Crash In Dubai Al Passengers And Pilots Died- BBC News by Gorem2013: 8:35am On May 17, 2019
ifyalways:

What did you smoke this early mormor? So it's only when Nigeria is involved that it's fp worthy?

Nairaland is global

Have you checked your UTME score?
Re: Breaking: Plane Crash In Dubai Al Passengers And Pilots Died- BBC News by sloye5(m): 12:47pm On May 19, 2019
ifyalways:

you just cant stop running your mouth do you eat too much okra...hey i warned you..you decided to carry another person matter on your head..lets go
Re: Breaking: Plane Crash In Dubai Al Passengers And Pilots Died- BBC News by Kalapizim(m): 1:07pm On May 19, 2019
Oh boy, I have been flying constantly these few weeks , na God dey save person o

(1) (Reply)

Student Visa Renewal In Uk / Pls I Need A Namibian Visa / New Series About Igbo Youth Living Outside Of Nigeria And Their Stories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.