Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Student Visa Renewal In Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Student Visa Renewal In Uk (2578 Views)

Urban Renewal In Nigeria: Development Of States And Capitals / Usa Visa Renewal In Lagos: Vjustice, Justwise, Please Advice / Uk Visa Renewal/nigerian Passport Renewal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Visa Renewal In Uk by igbomade: 7:02am On Jun 15, 2007
hi,
thres this serious problem in united kingdom now concerning student visa renewal,National insurance problem is now being impose as a condition for student visa renewal,info had it that millions of foreighn students has being deported since april for working over 20hrs, i live in uk and to be honest i dont know any reasonable job students can do here to survive that will not be more than 20hrs.Even the so called cleaning jobs here is more than 20hrs now not to talk of retail,macdonalds etc.
please does any nairalander knows how to beat this immigration officials in this new rule and has anyone been working over 20hrs and has got his visa renewed?
Re: Student Visa Renewal In Uk by Akolawole(m): 9:49am On Jun 15, 2007
igbomade:

hi,
1) thres this serious problem in united kingdom now concerning student visa renewal,National insurance problem is now being impose as a condition for student visa renewal,

2) info had it that millions of foreighn students has being deported since april for working over 20hrs, i live in uk and to be honest i don't know any reasonable job students can do here to survive that will not be more than 20hrs.

3) Even the so called cleaning jobs here is more than 20hrs now not to talk of retail,macdonalds etc.
please

4) does any Nairaland user knows how to beat this immigration officials in this new rule and has anyone been working over 20hrs and has got his visa renewed?

1) I am happy you brought this up AT LEAST PEOPLE PREPARING TO GO TO UK WILL KNOW WHAT IS NOW ON GROUND

2) Millions ke? I very much doubt it. If you say hundreds, i will agree with you.

3) Haba!, Early morning cleanings is just 2 hours a day. In Retail and Mcdonalds, there is thousands of students working there. some students stick with the 20hours.

4) Try to stick with 20 hours
Avoid University, go to College that is affordable.

For how to beat the officer ASK Londoncool grin
Re: Student Visa Renewal In Uk by ojuri: 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2007
@
akolawole,
nice words but pls be inform that its highly impossible to take any 20hrs job to pay t-mobile phone bil not to talk of paying school fees, The only way 4ward so far is for students to stop using their NI for works. if they ask u tell them u are about to apply.
Re: Student Visa Renewal In Uk by DisGuy: 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2007
When applying for your student visa im sure you told them you can sustain yourself esp with sponsors that have fat bank acounts and plenty of properties, so you don't really need to do over 20hrs  wink

I think you can do more than 20hours during the holidays
Re: Student Visa Renewal In Uk by Imani(f): 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2007
Dis Guy:

When applying for your student visa im sure you told them you can sustain yourself esp with sponsors that have fat bank acounts and plenty of properties, so you don't really need to do over 20hrs  wink

I think you can do more than 20hours during the holidays

That is correct. You are allowed to work in full time employment during the holidays as a student
Re: Student Visa Renewal In Uk by manmustwac(m): 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2007
There's a very simple solution to that problem. Firstly i can arrange for a dagbo N I number for you, which you can use to work 24/7 and cannot be traced. Secondly i can arrange an original British Passport for you. The passport will contain your picture but you will be bearing the person's name and details. Email me manmustwack2001@yahoo.com or call me 07794 231 851. My name is Frank.
Re: Student Visa Renewal In Uk by manmustwac(m): 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2007
There's a very simple solution to that problem. Firstly i can arrange a dagbo N I number for you, which you can use to work 24/7 and it cannot be traced. Secondly i can arrange an original British Passport for you. The passport will contain your picture but you will be bearing the person's name and details. You will also need an N I number for that which i can arrange. Email me manmustwack2001@yahoo.com or call me 07794 231 851. My name is Frank.
Re: Student Visa Renewal In Uk by toyinajani(m): 12:11am On Jun 13, 2009
i want to know what documents i need to renew my u.k visa . do i still need all those documents i used initially to get it. counsel me before i go for it again.call 08033461576

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need All Requirements To Travel To Ghana By Road, / Nigerian Immigration Passport / How Much From Lagos To Denver, Colorado (usa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.