Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns (30859 Views)

Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money / Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / ‎Avoid Ponzi Schemes! SEC Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns by ngwababe(f): 9:27am On May 17, 2019
Aderewah:
An average Nigerian will not be successful. They don't want to learn skills, they don't invest in themselves. They don't go to seminars, they will never read. They prefer to be hunting for use 1k to get 500k. As if that makes any sense.

My brother we want to learn skills, majority have already done that but no one patronises us. An average youth wants to work but our government is not helping us. My brother, it's very hard for someone to make millions in UK without working, someone there can never wake up and become a millionaire. But here, just find your way into politics, just find a politician you will be carrying his or her bag, boom! you're there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns by valdes00(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2019
mirabel001:
loom cannot crash because it doesn't have website. ...it's just WhatsApp group tinx. ...abi WhatsApp go crash?
it's more or less like contribution stuff....It can only slow down but it can't crash
Anything to console urself Is allowed
Re: Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns by Bunny19: 9:55am On May 17, 2019
mirabel001:
loom cannot crash because it doesn't have website. ...it's just WhatsApp group tinx. ...abi WhatsApp go crash?
it's more or less like contribution stuff....It can only slow down but it can't crash
Na dem be dis undecided

1 Like

Re: Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns by whiteafrique: 10:00am On May 17, 2019
Them no dey hear word if u like put gun for their head,the lucky ones will smile away
while the trap will still catch the ones that like it juicy..
Re: Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns by Angelfrost(m): 10:01am On May 17, 2019
You guys are preaching to the choir, talking to the birds... Ponzi schemes will always thrive in Nigeria due to the penchant for the majority of youths to go after easy money regardless of the source... As long it doesn't involve making an effort or exerting oneself.

Has there ever been a more mentally, physically, and intellectually lazy generation of young people in the history of this fast declining Nation? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns by Duru009(m): 10:02am On May 17, 2019
I don cash out since ooooo......

I no do again oooo
Re: Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns by highness25(m): 10:05am On May 17, 2019
mirabel001:
So if the admin decides to delete the group nkor? What if those paid decides not to pay nkor? Op, thanks for the information. At least when everything crashes EFCC will not come after us because people were warned to stay clear. Moreover, this is totally different from Marley's case
Re: Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns by panmunium(m): 11:08am On May 17, 2019
MMM don teach me lesson, if I catch my self looming

1 Like

Re: Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns by showafrica(m): 1:33pm On May 17, 2019
tempest01:
I previously warned on the MMM crash when it was at its glorious moments. If you are doing loom, this is the time to cash out. I have studied Ponzi schemes to know the tell tale period of its impending crash. For loom, it wont last up to one month from today.

The only way to sustain it is by elimination method... Cash out and restart from beginning. Let it run like real contributions and not pyramid. Any pyramid or mlm scheme must crash.
Re: Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 17, 2019
biglittlelois this thing is just another scam
Re: Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns by Sureguytalk(m): 1:37pm On May 17, 2019
;D6 grin grin grin savage reply
post=78457281:

Will you go and put down your mummy's phone now before she wakes up, and get ready for school.
STOP typing incoherent rubbish online.

You know a 12 year old when he types!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns by showafrica(m): 1:40pm On May 17, 2019
haweezee:
very true! since the day I discovered the internet has almost all the solution in this life, I was able to fix problems in my car without going to the mech,repair my computer,phones,bake cakes,the list is endless, instead of waiting for miracles ,make use of the internet and become an entrepreneur and a billionaire

I tell you, na me dey do everything for my house.. Recently, I just fixed my freezer with the help of YouTube.
Re: Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 17, 2019
mirabel001:

There are three things involve here ....
(1) You are either one of the admins of the scheme
(2) You probably have paid money into this loom and thereby afraid the negative comments might not let you get your money back.
(3) You are not ignorant as others think, you are a beneficiary and trying to secure your benefits in this loom.

Finally, start planning ahead.

1 Like

Re: Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 17, 2019
highness25:
So if the admin decides to delete the group nkor? What if those paid decides not to pay nkor? Op, thanks for the information. At least when everything crashes EFCC will not come after us because people were warned to stay clear. Moreover, this is totally different from Marley's case

Loom admins sighted.... cheesy cheesy cheesy kudos
Re: Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns by leriment: 3:19pm On May 17, 2019
I hear that after payment, some participants just loominously find themselves as the only remaining person on the WhatsApp .. and made admin. lol.. Nigerians self.
Re: Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns by Biglittlelois(f): 4:08pm On May 17, 2019
OneSentence:
biglittlelois this thing is just another scam

Alright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns by Tiwasvibe: 4:27pm On May 17, 2019
Beware of schemes that promise to solve your financial problems very rapidly. There’s a a huge industry devoted to ripping you off, and the less savvy among us have become victims and lost their entire savings in the mean time. Beware of any person, program or pitch that sounds too good to be true or even illegal. Becoming comfortable with simple financial concepts just like we offer at a FemFic Fx Ltd is one way to avoid being preyed upon by schemers.

Let us lead you to Profit. Take advantage of our social trading service, starting with $110 and enjoy sustainable earnings.
Look up our thread on NL - https://www.nairaland.com/5008583/let-money-work-open-see

To join or know more, send us a message via
https:///2348084888683

It’s a world of endless possibilities with forex.
FEMFIC FX LTD
Your Finance, Our Priority....

Re: Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns by NiggasInParis: 5:49pm On May 17, 2019
Aderewah:
An average Nigerian will not be successful. They don't want to learn skills, they don't invest in themselves. They don't go to seminars, they will never read. They prefer to be hunting for use 1k to get 500k. As if that makes any sense.

Beat comment of the day
Re: Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns by highness25(m): 7:50pm On May 17, 2019

Loom admins sighted.... cheesy cheesy cheesy kudos
Me loom? am I mad? A friend asked me to join and I asked him if he's benefited from it he said yes so I simply told him to borrow me from the one he's got from there to enable me invest too. Could you believe that this guy has not replied me since three days now
Re: Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns by bigcasava1(m): 7:53pm On May 17, 2019
Is federal Govt not worst than loom?
Re: Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns by samtiyelov1(m): 2:03am On May 18, 2019
maasoap:

You are wrong saying that Ponzi thrives because of poverty and failure on the part of the government. Ponzi thrives everywhere: China, Russia, USA because it is driven by greed, pure and simple. Are you telling me that someone who invests 5 million naira is also poor financially?

Hmmm....There are always two sides to a coin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:42am On May 18, 2019
post=78457281:

Will you go and put down your mummy's phone now before she wakes up, and get ready for school.
STOP typing incoherent rubbish online.

You know a 12 year old when he types!

Savagery grin grin grin grin angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns by ziziangel(m): 10:48am On May 18, 2019
Gloomy Loom... angry

Bring All Your Content Writing, Copywriting, Review And Product Description Jobs To My Desk At An Affordable Rate.
Delivery: Prompt
Rate: Affordable
Proficiency: 98%
Add Me On Skype: Nonso Onyejemezi
Re: Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns by Emyjeze(m): 10:48am On May 18, 2019
100% comment here is kicking against loom.... So are you guys here trynna say non of has ventured into it or even benefit from it(othen ponzi included). Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If I Give Bank 1 Million Naira How Much Will They Pay Me Per Month? / 86 Fb Football Ponzi Investment Legit Or Scam 86 Fb 86 Z 86 W Football Review / Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.