Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,359 members, 7,846,555 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Utomi Joins Presidential Race - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Utomi Joins Presidential Race (3455 Views)

2015: Yerima Joins Presidential Race / Tambuwal Joins Presidential Race, APC Intrigues Deepen / Ovation Publisher, Dele Momodu Joins Presidential Race! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Utomi Joins Presidential Race by aaidel(m): 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2010
another charlatan joins the race
Re: Utomi Joins Presidential Race by AndreUweh(m): 1:12am On Sep 27, 2010
aaidel:

another charlatan joins the race
Stop that silly behaviour here.
Re: Utomi Joins Presidential Race by googles: 1:15am On Sep 27, 2010
Utomi is a good candidate. . . a president material for sure

but hez not popular undecided
Re: Utomi Joins Presidential Race by aaidel(m): 1:30am On Sep 27, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Stop that silly behaviour here.
[/quote
and what will you do if i dont?
must i like your candidate? abi na by force
Re: Utomi Joins Presidential Race by mercy307(m): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2010
Hm’ Politics. They always come up with wonderful promises. But as soon as they are elected, they turn their back to the electorate who voted them into power. May God help us to have sincere politicians who will keep to their manifestos when elected into power in this country
Re: Utomi Joins Presidential Race by monkeyleg: 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2010
How can we ever have sincere politicians, when as a people we are not prepared to face up to the rubbish politics that exists in our country. We see a good man, but we dont want him because he cannot win. What a country, as the saying goes, Nigerians get the leaders they deserve
Re: Utomi Joins Presidential Race by kingrio: 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2010
This man should go and sleep! I mean, this guy doesn't have the interests of nigerian masses at heart. With all his experience and "mega" status, he has never really targeted those who make up 90% of the nigerian population a.k.a the masses. To him, everything is business. All his poverty alleviation initiatives have always been outside the reach of the common man. He has lagos business school where 3 million naira is about the minimum fee for an MBA. Cool! But how does this benefit the market woman of mechanic who needs sufficient entrepreneural skills to boost his or her business? When he thought of doing this school thing, of course we need know magic mirror to note that he meant it for the mega rich guys. Why not also set up a small school for the mega poor?

I have nothing personal against this guy, but me thinks he is only going to widen the gap between rich and poor, create more poor people and confuse our whole being as a nation.

Educate me someone if I am wrong in my perception of him. You might just win my vote for him!
Re: Utomi Joins Presidential Race by mercy307(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2010
Hm’ Politics. They always come up with wonderful promises. But as soon as they are elected, they turn their back to the electorate who voted them into power. May God help us to have sincere politicians who will keep to their manifestos when elected into power in this country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Will Nba Star Ian Mahinmi(dallas Mavericks) Feel,about Yoruba Unification / GEJ Travels To France To Meet With Investors / APGA Governorship Candidate In Abia State, Chief Regan Ufomba Has Been Diagnosed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.