Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Us Dv Lottery Winners - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us Dv Lottery Winners (841 Views)

Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 / Dv Lottery Winners Pls Advice: Is There A Secret For Winning The Visa Lottery / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Us Dv Lottery Winners by grandson(m): 2:41am On Sep 24, 2010
Hi my people,

We all want to travel out of this country because of one thing or the other. Thanks to US government for introducing DV Lottery.

DV Lottery is a free program that let 50,000 people migrate to united state of America per year and have Green card. Did i mention free? Yes it is free but not free.
YES IT IS FREE: to apply is free online
IT IS NOT FREE: if you win is going to cost you a lot to process it.

If you happen to be a DV Lottery winner becareful on filling in the form, because there are some minor mistakes that could disqualified you.

Contact me if you need help on filling in the form and also guide line of the interview.

Email: grandson200@yahoo.com
Tel: 0706666 2392

Wish you good luck
Thank you
Re: Us Dv Lottery Winners by UKman37(m): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2010
Please improve your English first beore offering others help on how to fill in the forms, with your English people will definately be disqualified

(1)

Nigerians In Devry University Chicago Campus / Barbados / Naija In Czech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.