Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating (59567 Views)

Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her / Hacker Takes Over Nina's Instagram Page, Leaks Chat With Alex, Bobrisky / BBNaija Teddy A: Layla Amani Leaks Chat Showing She Was Begged To Root For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:43pm On May 17, 2019
Oops! I mind my business and I don't give a hoot about shameless issues. It only concerns me to some extent cuz its my religion, period! The good thing is that we atleast have some good ones, so hope isn't lost.This is Nigeria, where the innocent may be thrown into prison. The story maybe true or false.
GrabHisBalls:
Lil miss, learn how to mind your business. After all, pastors are still humans. You people expect so much from them and that's why you're whining. You said you won't be surprised if the Ibieyomie's case is true, but she went to jail. How did that happen if she had evidence that he was dating Iyabo? I don't have any business with those you mentioned, so won't comment on them, but far as this issue is concerned, most of you didn't take time to read detail, but looked at headline and rushed to comment. You should be more worried about pastors being blackmailed by these actresses 'cause this whole saga points to that.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by Catastrophe1: 6:27pm On May 17, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
It would be wrong. There is no Biblical example of anyone who practiced it from home. People went to the synagogue.
so you knew and u were asking? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:33pm On May 17, 2019
tongue tongue tongue :Pi was not asking o, I only said I wish.
Catastrophe1:
so you knew and u were asking? cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by Kingsean(m): 10:41pm On May 17, 2019
hollah123:
so ini Edo, Angela okorie who dated ex gambian prexy n all other igbo actresses are angels right? u for make sense by calling all of them prostitute but u can't hide your tribal bigotry

Its most of them in the entire nollywood whether igbo or yoruba. Am not tribalistic as u r saying. Am only saying d fact from what i saw. Truly even d igbo ones are bad. Dat nollywood is filled with criminals. Just few are clean. Am half yoruba so i can't just decide to go against yoruba except i discover something dats not right. Hope u understand now?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by Puppetmaster08(m): 9:25am On May 18, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I wish it's possible to practice Christianity from our homes, and not go to church. Is it that all pastors womanize? Womanize, then climb pulpit and preach. I am beginning to be fully convinced that most times when we experience miracles, breakthroughs, etc, it's directly from God, and has nothing to do with the church/pastor. Whereas we are made to believe that pastors serve as spiritual guardians, who can intercede for us, and thus help to fasten our blessings, but I am beginning to doubt this. I am beginning to doubt that most of these pastors have any relationship with God, quite sickening.

Be guided, dont allow cheap talks to deceive you.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by Catastrophe1: 12:16pm On May 18, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
tongue tongue tongue :Pi was not asking o, I only said I wish.
Lols it's alright wink
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 18, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Shut up! Please. What's wrong with you'll?

Kemi said the pastor was wrongly accused. She didn't have proof that what she got was true and that was why she went to jail.

Ibiyeomie isn't the kind of pastor you'll play with. Get your facts right! It won't hurt to read what's there and comprehend.

mr pastor worshipper you shut up! if our pastors were truly leaving up to their names we wont have the kind of leadership we have in the country nor the depraved society we have now in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited / Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene / Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.