Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,226 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" (21656 Views)

Okorocha: I Gave The Name APC / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by superability(m): 11:53am On May 17, 2019
The man is not apologising o....
He just said his style of governance was different from how people viewed it .... That it worked for him...
If una think say d guy dey apologize, then una b joker's....
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by buharitill2023: 11:55am On May 17, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Okorocha, would you have apologised if you and your son inlaw succeded in turning Imo to family business.

that is why apc is the best, apc wil not allowed anybody to turn govt into family business, but pdp always do that.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 17, 2019
Bad man cheesy
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by colepale(m): 12:58pm On May 17, 2019
This is how Yaya Bello too will come and apologize
Abeg park go your village; Next Governor please!
MhannyEra:
Newsbroadcastnaija:

"I know I’m Crazy And Mad But I Apologize For My Style Of Governance" - Imo Governor, Okorocha
During the inauguration of the New Imo State High Court Complex in Owerri, Okorocha declared that he is crazy and mad. He, however, anchored his declaration on his passion to make the state better than he met it. “I’m crazy and mad not because something has affected my medulla oblongata but because of my vision for Imo State. When I came in, I was baptized with the name OkoroHausa because I did not school in this part of the world. “I broke protocols and bent rules because such is allowed to get to wherever you want to get to. “I came here with a mandate to make Imo better. I came to practice an unusual style and I apologize for my style of getting to where I want. “My crazy system has worked for me, it has produced results.”

See more: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/05/i-know-im-crazy-and-mad-but-i-apologize.html
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by Monday60655(m): 1:15pm On May 17, 2019
Medicine after death. Simply because your son In-law did not win. You can only fool your self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by ZaraGift: 2:30pm On May 17, 2019
raker300:
Now you’re no longer in power?

Too late to apologize..

You’re on your own

Good
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by mechanics(m): 3:39pm On May 17, 2019
lol.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by jjparagon(m): 5:25pm On May 17, 2019
MhannyEra:
Newsbroadcastnaija:

"I know I’m Crazy And Mad But I Apologize For My Style Of Governance" - Imo Governor, Okorocha
During the inauguration of the New Imo State High Court Complex in Owerri, Okorocha declared that he is crazy and mad. He, however, anchored his declaration on his passion to make the state better than he met it. “I’m crazy and mad not because something has affected my medulla oblongata but because of my vision for Imo State. When I came in, I was baptized with the name OkoroHausa because I did not school in this part of the world. “I broke protocols and bent rules because such is allowed to get to wherever you want to get to. “I came here with a mandate to make Imo better. I came to practice an unusual style and I apologize for my style of getting to where I want. “My crazy system has worked for me, it has produced results.”

See more: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/05/i-know-im-crazy-and-mad-but-i-apologize.html

Na Dem grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by Ubiudumo(m): 5:34pm On May 17, 2019
Take your apology and shove it up your fat ass grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by suremanpatriot: 9:25pm On May 17, 2019
Good confession, which means yu werent fit to govern a whole state... who did this to yu ? grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:17am On May 18, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Okorocha, would you have apologised if you and your son inlaw succeded in turning Imo to family business.

I don't think so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"As A Mother, I Cannot Order Police To Shoot At Students"-Erelu Bisi Fayemi / Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer / 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.