Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" (21663 Views)

Okorocha: I Gave The Name APC / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by megamank(m): 8:41am On May 17, 2019
No wonder.... So u knew since and you never soughted for medical solution.... Though is not only you .... There are so many others in power also

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by mrkings84(m): 8:44am On May 17, 2019
Sorry am not an Igbo man. Is this man the same Okorocha that I used to hear of back then that had a charity foundation and was a philanthropist?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by vioment: 8:44am On May 17, 2019
Not only that, you were also one of the most foolish, if not the most foolish governor, in an already mediocre nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:46am On May 17, 2019
however accepted but it will not stop the EFCC coming after you after MAY 29
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by Asshurbanipall: 8:48am On May 17, 2019
Okoroawusa actually iberiberised Imo state

This is the face of Owerri after okoroawusa ruled for 8yrs. He wasted 8yrs doing substandard projects that collapsed almost immediately after completion.

Entire Owerri and Imo state at large is a huge mess littered with bad roads and filth.

Ihedioha has a lot to do even though the mess okoroawusa left behind will take decades to be fixed by 10%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by uuzba(m): 8:51am On May 17, 2019
mosho2good:
Indian movies are so fake
I danced in the market today
nobody joined me instead
They tied me with rope and almost flog life out of me
Here, we release Nollywood films, separate and Music artist separate. In India, the music artist release their music inside the film. Hence all the unnecessary dancing in every movie.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:58am On May 17, 2019
Anybody that claims he/she doesn't know that, needs his /her sanity checked
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by cardoctor(m): 8:59am On May 17, 2019
We knew about that long time ago.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by orisa37: 9:00am On May 17, 2019
Okoro-Olocha. Because you want Monkey to chop and Baboon to work, that's why Nkechi deserts U.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by MissRaine69(f): 9:11am On May 17, 2019
If something has affected your medulla oblongata madness is the least of your worries.....
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by wink2015(m): 9:20am On May 17, 2019
MhannyEra:
Newsbroadcastnaija:

"I know I’m Crazy And Mad But I Apologize For My Style Of Governance" - Imo Governor, Okorocha
During the inauguration of the New Imo State High Court Complex in Owerri, Okorocha declared that he is crazy and mad. He, however, anchored his declaration on his passion to make the state better than he met it. “I’m crazy and mad not because something has affected my medulla oblongata but because of my vision for Imo State. When I came in, I was baptized with the name OkoroHausa because I did not school in this part of the world. “I broke protocols and bent rules because such is allowed to get to wherever you want to get to. “I came here with a mandate to make Imo better. I came to practice an unusual style and I apologize for my style of getting to where I want. “My crazy system has worked for me, it has produced results.”

See more: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/05/i-know-im-crazy-and-mad-but-i-apologize.html

WHAT A REVEALATION !

Rochas Okorocha knows his DEFICIENCY AND SHORTCOMING.

If that is so why fight with OSHIOMOLE for political relevance?
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by Jadsy01(f): 9:21am On May 17, 2019
How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready

If you have enrolled for the National Identity Card and you do not have an idea of when you would collect it, there is an online platform where you can check the status of your identity card whether the card is ready of not. Just follow the steps below.

1. Visit NIMC center: https://touch.nimc.gov.ng/

2. Then click the proceed button

Read More: https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/05/17/how-to-check-if-your-national-identity-card-is-ready-how-to-check-if-your-national-identity-card-is-readyhow-to-check-if-your-national-identity-card-is-ready/

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by dododawa1: 9:46am On May 17, 2019
One of Nigeria USELESS leader.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by Imo1stson: 9:55am On May 17, 2019
That's the kind of President that can put Nigeria back on track. Obasanjo was partly like that which is the reason he has remained the most successful President till date. Using unconventional but peaceful means to achieve a set goal in a decayed society works better than trying to please people and end up with bad result.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by Nobody: 10:07am On May 17, 2019
in fact more mad than Dany and Cersei
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by oneTIMEman(m): 10:10am On May 17, 2019
You must be very crazy
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by Xtanixlax(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2019
Sga
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by Xtanixlax(m): 10:14am On May 17, 2019
I pity this man.... You can't help yourself get the Senate ticket You can't help your son-in-law get governorship Your party at fed. Level is against you Your party at state level is against you. Your son-in-law's party can't help either EFCC is closing in on you Handing over in two weeks time...
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:40am On May 17, 2019
Where is that career sycophant abagworo? E don follow en master disappear?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by rockstar27(m): 10:44am On May 17, 2019
raker300:
Now you’re no longer in power?
IS
Too late to apologize..

You’re on your own

WHAT DO U MEAN BY SAYING 'IS ON HIS OWN' WOULD U SAY HE DIDN'T WRONG THING. NO ONE CAN BE ON ANY HIGH POST THAT WILL NOT OFFEND PEOPLE OR HIS FOLLOWERS.
SEE FOR U TO DO WHAT U THINK IS THE BEST IN UR OWN EYESIGHT, U CAN'T PLEASE PEOPLE OR SATISFIED PEOPLE. AS FOR ME, 'OKOROCHA' TRY HIS BEST AND WE ALL SEE WHAT'S HE SPENT MONEY ON...
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by amakenny: 11:07am On May 17, 2019
A mad governor lavished about 95% of eight years federal allocations of Imo state and its 27 local government areas on Owerri, building from Federal prisons, police headquarters, courts, NUJ buildings, boulevards at inner Owerri, after building bypass roads around Owerri.
No pipe borne water in his state.
At Orlu where he was voted highest in 2011, he scrapped the roads, suffocated the only got project - university hospital - in Orlu because of hate against Orlu and its people.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by degamemaster(m): 11:10am On May 17, 2019
Good to know that you have acknowledged the fact that you're mad. Now, my honest opinion advice is you should check in to any rehab centre for immediate and intensive care while Emeka Ihedioha begins the work of repositioning Imo State.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by chinedu234(m): 11:12am On May 17, 2019
Three things that will always humble a man. Lack of Power and Money and Death. Today it appears to be for Okorocha one or two of the factors. Tomorrow it will certainly come the others. It is only a matter of time.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by amakenny: 11:13am On May 17, 2019
The gods of Orlu are driving Rochas Okorocha mad. He personally cultivated the madness. The level of wickedness Okorocha showed against Orlu is mindboggling; to the extent of excavating existing roads and dismantling sports stadium in Orlu.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by frankyychiji(f): 11:20am On May 17, 2019
Front0lane:
It’s funny how foolish PDP supporters put up fake post online and even more foolish PDP online warriors will be jubilating over such foolishness.

I know fit laf at this mad of sorrowful wail.

You and your master are down already. Keep crying on NL while he keeps crying in Imo.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by amakenny: 11:33am On May 17, 2019
MhannyEra:
Newsbroadcastnaija:

"I know I’m Crazy And Mad But I Apologize For My Style Of Governance" - Imo Governor, Okorocha
During the inauguration of the New Imo State High Court Complex in Owerri, Okorocha declared that he is crazy and mad. He, however, anchored his declaration on his passion to make the state better than he met it. “I’m crazy and mad not because something has affected my medulla oblongata but because of my vision for Imo State. When I came in, I was baptized with the name OkoroHausa because I did not school in this part of the world. “I broke protocols and bent rules because such is allowed to get to wherever you want to get to. “I came here with a mandate to make Imo better. I came to practice an unusual style and I apologize for my style of getting to where I want. “My crazy system has worked for me, it has produced results.”

See more: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/05/i-know-im-crazy-and-mad-but-i-apologize.html

Rochas Okorocha, as governor of Imo state, you willingly broke protocol because of your grudges against Orlu and its people.

Your grudges fuelled your Owerri-only development style.

Your style became possible because in 2015 elections, you carefully picked your chorus men and women as legislators to IMHA.

Therefore, the building and boulevard structures that your grudge made you to dot all over Owerri, none was approved by IMHA.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by Nobody: 11:45am On May 17, 2019
Thank God that you know...
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by kernniejay(m): 11:46am On May 17, 2019
Okorocha used Imo money to construct statutes african leaders who have no contribution to the state while Ambode used Lagos state fund to construct transport interchange with hundreds of new luxury buses, ferry, atlantic city, wharf road etc. Can you see the difference between east and west?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division / NASS Workers Dance To 'Buga' Song During Protest Over Unpaid Salaries (Video) / Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.