Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

I Know I’m Crazy And Mad – Rochas Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know I’m Crazy And Mad – Rochas Okorocha (302 Views)

Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" / "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) / Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Know I’m Crazy And Mad – Rochas Okorocha by Mrpet: 8:02am On May 17, 2019
[img]https://3.bp..com/-GdgOHcYfLDg/XN5a-69Y8UI/AAAAAAAACMA/W_VAJO_l06kPS27tj6befWR3BC_fvl5HwCLcBGAs/s1600/Screenshot_2019-05-17-07-54-47.png[/img]
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State has stated that he knows that he’s crazy and mad because of his vision for his state.
The embattled governor who spoke during the inauguration of a new In State Court House in Owerri also revealed why he’s called Okorohausa.
I’m crazy and mad not because something has affected my medulla oblongata but because of my vision for Imo State. When I came in, I was baptized with the name OkoroHausa because I did not school in this part of the world. I broke protocols and bent rules because such is allowed to get to wherever you want to get to.
“I came here with a mandate to make Imo better. I came to practice an unusual style and I apologize for my style of getting to where I want. My crazy system has worked for me, it has produced results“.

Okorocha is currently having issues with rhe Independent National Electoral Commission INEC over his certificate of return for senate.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/05/i-know-im-crazy-and-mad-rochas-okorocha.html
Re: I Know I’m Crazy And Mad – Rochas Okorocha by Nbote(m): 8:37am On May 17, 2019
Hehehehehe... Him head don dey reset small small

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Police Launch Operation Puff Adder, Nab 17 Suspected Robbers, Cultists / Nnamdi Kanu: Why Buhari Should Not Be Elected Again As Nigeria President / See why Court just Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return To Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.