Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Here Are A Few Arguments For And Against Abortion In The Wake Of Georgia/ohio's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are A Few Arguments For And Against Abortion In The Wake Of Georgia/ohio's (469 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion / Woman Arrested For Masturbating At Georgia Beach, Says It "Only Took 20 Seconds" / When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are A Few Arguments For And Against Abortion In The Wake Of Georgia/ohio's by Ngnewslane: 8:36am On May 17, 2019
There has been massive outrage after the Georgia Governor Brian Kemp on Tuesday signed into law a “heartbeat” bill, banning abortion as early as six weeks into pregnancy. There has also been massive support from some quaters too.

Georgia isn't he only state implementing the "heartbeat" bill. Ohio has also implemented the heartbeat bill and the Alabama governor signed into law a near-total abortion ban that could punish doctors who perform abortions with life in prison.

Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey on Wednesday signed the controversial abortion bill, saying, "Today, I signed into law the Alabama Human Life Protection Act, a bill that was approved by overwhelming majorities in both chambers of the Legislature. To the bill's many supporters, this legislation stands as a powerful testament to Alabamians' deeply held belief that every life is precious and that every life is a sacred gift from God."

While some people, especially people who identify as prolife, are in support of the anti-abortion laws, others have slammed it as restricting women's rights to

Click on the link below to view more photos on this news and continue reading through https://socialnoted..com/2019/05/here-are-few-arguments-for-and-against.html
Re: Here Are A Few Arguments For And Against Abortion In The Wake Of Georgia/ohio's by Sandrazima(f): 8:48am On May 17, 2019
Abortion is wrong. It's murder. Period!!
Re: Here Are A Few Arguments For And Against Abortion In The Wake Of Georgia/ohio's by MissRaine69(f): 8:59am On May 17, 2019

Re: Here Are A Few Arguments For And Against Abortion In The Wake Of Georgia/ohio's by Nobody: 9:01am On May 17, 2019
Sandrazima:
Abortion is wrong. It's murder. Period!!
Taaa which murder

What if the pregnancy is threatening the mother's life
Re: Here Are A Few Arguments For And Against Abortion In The Wake Of Georgia/ohio's by Sandrazima(f): 9:16am On May 17, 2019
virgoquin:
Taaa which murder

What if the pregnancy is threatening the mother's life

Stop using rare probabilities to support your argument. How many times have women committed abortion because the baby was threatening their live? Abortions are usually done disproportionately because women simply don't want to take on the responsibility of having children.

1 Like

Re: Here Are A Few Arguments For And Against Abortion In The Wake Of Georgia/ohio's by Adonko(m): 9:25am On May 17, 2019
Why not just use condom and save yourself the headache of going through abortion. What is wrong with these new generation girls who just love to fvcck raw and don't want to take responsibility for their fuvcking raw.

I totally support the bill. Period.!!!
Re: Here Are A Few Arguments For And Against Abortion In The Wake Of Georgia/ohio's by Biglittlelois(f): 9:46am On May 17, 2019
As far as the baby isn't forming yet, it is not murder,
When a lady gets pregnant from rape and aborts it, it is her choice cos it is her body,
When a lady decides to abort an unwanted pregnancy, it is her choice because it is her body,

This is a breach of self freedom, her body her right, a man has no business deciding what a woman can/should/has/will do to her body.

1 Like

Re: Here Are A Few Arguments For And Against Abortion In The Wake Of Georgia/ohio's by CAPSLOCKED: 9:50am On May 17, 2019
Sandrazima:

Stop using rare probabilities to support your argument. How many times have women committed abortion because the baby was threatening their live? Abortions are usually done disproportionately because women simply don't want to take on the responsibility of having children.

WHAT ABOUT VICTIMS OF RAPE, OR MOLESTATION BY RELATIVES?
THEY SHOULD TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF HAVING SUCH CHILDREN?

IF YOUR STANCE ON THE ISSUE OF ABORTION IS DUE TO YOUR RELIGION CAN WE TALK ABOUT MISCARRIAGES? STILLBIRTHS AND THE LIKES?
Re: Here Are A Few Arguments For And Against Abortion In The Wake Of Georgia/ohio's by CAPSLOCKED: 9:55am On May 17, 2019
Biglittlelois:

This is a breach of self freedom, her body her right, a man has no business deciding what a woman can/should/has/will do to her body.

YOU ALL BLAME MEN TOO MUCH.
IN THIS COUNTRY FOR EXAMPLE WOMEN ARE AGAINST OTHER WOMEN THE MOST. A WOMAN WHO HAS ABORTED AND WILL STILL ABORT, WILL CRITICISE AND CAST ANOTHER WOMAN JUST FOR "INTENDING" TO ABORT.

MORE WOMEN HAVE TOLD ME ABORTION IS SIN AND SHOULD NEVER BE CONSIDERED, THAN MEN.. JUST LIKE I'VE HEARD MANY WOMEN RULE OUT DIVORCE NO MATTER WHAT A WOMAN IS PASSING THROUGH.

IF WOMEN ARE UNITED THERE WILL BE NO ROOMS FOR MEN TO CREATE SUCH LAWS, BUT SINCE THEY'RE DIVIDED AND HATE EACH OTHER FOR EVERYTHING THEN THE MEN HAVE THEIR CHANCE TO KEEP RUINING THEM.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are A Few Arguments For And Against Abortion In The Wake Of Georgia/ohio's by sinaj(f): 12:02pm On May 17, 2019
Sandrazima:

Ever wondered what pushes women to dump their babies in dustbin, uncompleted building, orphanage homes or selling them?

2 Likes

Re: Here Are A Few Arguments For And Against Abortion In The Wake Of Georgia/ohio's by frankkydee(m): 12:10pm On May 17, 2019
Sandrazima:

Don't mind the people supporting abortion with rare cases like rape and life threatening ones. What happens to the use of condoms and other preventive measures when you know you are not ready to parent a child. Just think about it, if these people supporting abortion were aborted by their mums will they be here supporting it?

Re: Here Are A Few Arguments For And Against Abortion In The Wake Of Georgia/ohio's by Sandrazima(f): 12:12pm On May 17, 2019
sinaj:
Ever wondered what pushes women to dump their babies in dustbin, uncompleted building, orphanage homes or get sold?

MANY of girls who dump their babies like that do it because they don't want to bear the responsibility of catering for a child. It's that simple.
Re: Here Are A Few Arguments For And Against Abortion In The Wake Of Georgia/ohio's by Ngnewslane: 6:43am On May 19, 2019

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Anambra Or Enugu Girlfriend Less Than 25years And A Graduate Or Servin / Is It Real / I Was Thinking Of Having A Cat Pet, All Of A Sudden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.