Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB (9611 Views)

June 12 Presidential Election Is Fiction – Tofa / M.K.O Abiola And June 12 / I Am A Victim Of June 12 -IBB Says In Exclusive Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by beeman80: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2010
IBB is joking with high blood pressure.He should be honourable enough and sit down rather than embarrasing himself.Nigerians are not dumb,if he has better things to say then he should come out with it.Why would you conduct the freest and fairest election and in d end anul it? Only an EVIL GENIUS would do that.
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by TMoni1(m): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2010
What does this man want from NIGERIA?

Ah IBB leave NIGERIA Alone!!!
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2010
IBB!, IBB!!, IBB!!!, How many times did I call you? Leave Nigeria alone!
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by opribo(m): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2010
If IBB should come back to rule this country through a normal voting process, then I think I will right to conclude that Nigeria is a place for zombies. Why on earth should this man think he can stop MKO and then accept the blame and yet has the effrontery to want to come back and rule. Who the hell is this IBB for crying out loud. Is he bigger than everyone of us.
I mean this IBB has accepted that he is guilty as charged which means that in a normal court of law the law can take its normal course. In this case the court is the Nigerian masses who stood under the rain and sunshine and all our hopes and dreams were squashed by this same IBB. Our verdict is that we have no hope in you so gerraway and burn to ashes. How can you stop MKO and the samething you didnt like want MKO to enjoy now you want it. The law of karma must play back
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by recordd: 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2010
person no dey do mistake? IBB is just human
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2010
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by SuperT(m): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2010
@guddsid

If MKO is a thief, what is IBB? He is army Robber or What?
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by Juniordav: 2:04am On Sep 28, 2010
Do U mind dat shame less IBB who thinks our money he looted will earn him a place in Nija history. he better rethink and go back to his minna house and rest. A child dat fails his Exams has no chance to repeat same, just as Lucky Igbinedion failed the people of Edo State. IBB please come out and taste ur popularity, am sure only ur children will vote for U.
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by naso2(m): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2010
guddsid:

IBB did the best thing for Nigeria , if you don't know go check the history of this nation , MKO would have been our worst president , the guy was a tyrant and a thief , fela sef talk am for International thief thief

Just imagine what nigeria would have looked like, if Abacha had not died and still tell me IBB did the best thing.

I know even the IBB camp never expected this kind of resistance, he thought 17 years is enough to re-format the brains of Nigerians.
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by bisiaet: 11:15am On Sep 28, 2010
Someone should please help me relay this message to IBB, that Nigerians even though they wish him dead are not ready to kill him yet! We are just waiting for PDP to make to the singler mistake of handing the PDP's flagbearer to IBB, then we can now kill him with our votes. Whosoever that has this great country at heart, should make sure that every one who is eligible around him/her registers and votes for a credible candidate. Let us shock IBB and all the old criminals with our vote! Or we go back to our old story of No Electricity, No Good Road, Kidnapping being the order of the day, Religious killings, Police Brutality, highest rate of corruption. To list but a few, if we must put a STOP to this, then we must VOTE wisely without sentiments!

Poster Ndigbo may heaven bless you, God will bless you have just spoken. This man(IBB) is a cursed I personally seen him like a demon that was send to demonised Nigeria. Lets look back before he took power and when he took power and what he left behind as a matter of fact IBB is satanic. He cripple Nigeria and runs it aground completely all sorts of evils became PLC during his time and he left them behind and still sucking Nigerians blood till today. He is boasting to have achieve a lot by building 3rd mailand bridge, Built Abuja, Built more Schools and that is all his achievement he is boasting of dont we see this man is mad?

Let PDP make the mistake of given him the primary ticket Nigeria will shock him to his outmost disbelief of his life time he will fail woefully and fail more woefully
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by hildaa(f): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2010
what has Christ got to do with his speech, does he belief in Christ?
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by hildaa(f): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2010
[quote][/quote]
IBB has nothing to offer Nigerian, he is only glamouring for his self intrest
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by opuro(m): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2010
If IBB get power this time around, with the type of national assembly we have, his presidency will be for life. and when he dies, that his small daughter that fainted when he was declaring for presidency will take over. AND SHE WILL BECOME QUEEN OF NAIJA
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by bisiaet: 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2010
If IBB get power this time around, with the type of national assembly we have, his presidency will be for life. and when he dies, that his small daughter that fainted when he was declaring for presidency will take over. AND SHE WILL BECOME QUEEN OF NAIJA

Well said.

I had said it before this man hungry for power is too dangerous and if he will which I know it wont happen Ibb we want to be Ibb for life turning Nigeria to a Banana republic like Togo, congo and so on from father to son and from son to son and son. God forbid!!
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by donobi(m): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2010
tell ibb that we are waiting for his excussion,
when and where.
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by cyril10(m): 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2010
IBB never wanted to hand over govt. to any body but to himself, he was only giving all this excuses to buy the sympathy of narrow minded Nigerians. I was a witness of what happened in 1993 many people died as a result of IBB's selfishness which he is still exhibiting till date.
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by seanet02: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2010
he will die a painful death
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by tblacker(m): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2010
Babangida , said “I told Nigerians that it was wrong; I told Nigerians Kill me, don’t kill anybody…This elections was annulled 17 years ago and what I keep telling Nigerians is for Christ sake let us move forward. I thought people should understand that when you accept responsibility, he is saying blame it on me, not on any other person.[b][/b]

Wonder shall never end, Babangida says 'For Christ Sake' shocked . His this aboki a christian now?

He wants us to move on and he is fighting to be the next president, does he sits on his brain or something? Am sure he is in a state of confusion . Let him go shit in his hand abeg, GEJ all the way , at least he is the best we've got for now, All Nigerians are voting for him as a person and not that misleading party(P D P) he comes from.
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by updateAk47(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2010
If  we all actually knew what  happened during IBB regime we would all keep quiet concerning annulment of june 12 election. Some people just open their mouths and say what they like or what we were made to 'see and believe'. Besides, some say what they dont know simply because majority is saying this or that. And it even affects us in our endeavours just because majority says.

If you see a full report of chief MKO Abiola Scandals conecrning nigeria's problems you will all run to a known devil.  Just dont take things hook, learn and sinker. I dont say IBB is a clean saint but we just have to do research and find out what are the secrets btw IBB and MKO. How did the two become friends, who supportted IBB to overthrow Buhari's Government? What was the plan? Who were actually behind the annulment? Lets find out,

It is an assignment we must all know.  IBB is not ready to apologize and he can never apologize,
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by nex(m): 6:19am On Sep 30, 2010
I just came across this CNN interview of IBB and I had to transcribe for those who can't watch the video ( http://cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/world/2010/09/22/purefoy.nigeria.elex.babangida.cnn.html or http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/ )

Christian Purefoy:You annulled what is seen as the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria in 1993. Do you regret annulling the elections.

General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida: You must admit, this man ran the freest, the best elections in history of this this country,

CP: But then you annulled it.

IBB: We had to do what will be in the best interest of the country at that time, and I accepted full responsibility,

CP: How could annulling elections be in the best interest of a country?

IBB: Don't forget, as a government, I have more in terms of information about what is likely going to happen. Stability of this country is required first and foremost. I knew what I was going to leave behind.

CP: But you left behind Abacha. After you annulled those elections, one of Nigeria's worst dictators came to power.

IBB: No! No! He stabilized this country. It didn't break up. so that is even credit to him.

CP: So do you feel looking back, that, you said you regret annulling the elections,

IBB: Did I?! I said it was wrong!!

CP: So do you regret annulling the elections?

IBB: I thought people should understand, when you accept responsibility, he is saying blame it on me, and not on any other person.

CP: What do you feel is the responsiblity of that blame for you?

IBB: Nigerians are sensible, Nigerians do understand. After taking a long time, they read back and in retrospect they say wait a minute. I think we judged him unfairly, we judged him harshly.

CP: Have you ever apologised to Nigerians for annulling these elections?

IBB: I told the Nigerians it was wrong, I told the Nigerians, please don't kill anybody, kill me!

CP: Do you feel you should apologise to Nigerians for those annulled elections?

IBB: Those elections were annulled seventeen years ago. What I keep telling Nigerians is for Christ sake, let us move forward.

CP: Why are you running again? Why do you want to be President of Nigeria again?

IBB: We, all, every Nigerian should aspire to be the President of this country. That is the first thing. And anybody who thinks he has something to offer this country, don't forget, I gave my live. I carried a bullet in me. Just for the sake of this country.

CP: In the past elections, politicians have been involved in paying of young men to stuff ballot boxes, in the Delta, arming young boys to put their politicians in power. Are your prepared to do that to win the elections?

IBB: No, no, no. I'm just a candidate. I'm not in a position to ask young men to fill up the boxes because that will be illegal. The government however, promised assured us, that it will conduct free, transparent, each vote will count, and there will be no thuggery.

CP: Do you think that is the case? Do you think that's what's going on right now?IBB: I think I have no option that to accept that the government is going to do it. I said I was going to conduct a free and fair election, and I did.
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by todan(m): 8:40am On Sep 30, 2010
At first i refused to contribute to this topic, cos i was irritated with what i read. have u people forgotten that, it was this same beast that crippled our economy with his so called SAP programme, it was during his regime that naira lost it's glory beyond consideration, and it was also that period nigeria became a failure nation in the eyes of international communities. u people are busy talking about how he annulled the freest and fairest election in the country, refusing to attack the main reason why he shouldn't be there. if babangida becomes the president of this nation , i'll legal change my nationality and move out of this country.
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2010
nex:

I just came across this CNN interview of IBB and I had to transcribe for those who can't watch the video ( http://cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/world/2010/09/22/purefoy.nigeria.elex.babangida.cnn.html or http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/ )

Christian Purefoy:You annulled what is seen as the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria in 1993. Do you regret annulling the elections.

General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida: [s]You must admit, this man ran the freest, the best elections in history of this this country,
[/s]

CP: But then you annulled it.

IBB:[s] We had to do what will be in the best interest of the country at that time, and I accepted full responsibility,
[/s]

CP: How could annulling elections be in the best interest of a country?

IBB:[s] Don't forget, as a government, I have more in terms of information about what is likely going to happen. Stability of this country is required first and foremost. I knew what I was going to leave behind.[/s]

CP: But you left behind Abacha. After you annulled those elections, one of Nigeria's worst dictators came to power.

IBB:[s] No! No! He stabilized this country. It didn't break up. so that is even credit to him.
[/s]

CP: So do you feel looking back, that, you said you regret annulling the elections,

IBB: Did I?! I said it was wrong!!

CP: So do you regret annulling the elections?

IBB:[s] I thought people should understand, when you accept responsibility, he is saying blame it on me, and not on any other person.
[/s]

CP: What do you feel is the responsiblity of that blame for you?

IBB:[s] Nigerians are sensible, Nigerians do understand. After taking a long time, they read back and in retrospect they say wait a minute. I think we judged him unfairly, we judged him harshly.[/s]

CP: Have you ever apologised to Nigerians for annulling these elections?

IBB:[s] I told the Nigerians it was wrong, I told the Nigerians, please don't kill anybody, kill me!
[/s]

CP: Do you feel you should apologise to Nigerians for those annulled elections?

IBB:[s] Those elections were annulled seventeen years ago. What I keep telling Nigerians is for Christ sake, let us move forward.
[/s]

CP: Why are you running again? Why do you want to be President of Nigeria again?

IBB:[s] We, all, every Nigerian should aspire to be the President of this country. That is the first thing. And anybody who thinks he has something to offer this country, don't forget, I gave my live. I carried a bullet in me. Just for the sake of this country.
[/s]

CP: In the past elections, politicians have been involved in paying of young men to stuff ballot boxes, in the Delta, arming young boys to put their politicians in power. Are your prepared to do that to win the elections?

IBB: No, no, no. I'm just a candidate. I'm not in a position to ask young men to fill up the boxes because that will be illegal. The government however, promised assured us, that it will conduct free, transparent, each vote will count, and there will be no thuggery.

CP: Do you think that is the case? Do you think that's what's going on right now?IBB: I think I have no option that to accept that the government is going to do it. I said I was going to conduct a free and fair election, and I did.
Ibb is a madman !!
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by item1: 11:58am On Sep 30, 2010
tO WHOEVER THAT HAS NOT SEEN THE dEVIL. hE WILL GIVE YOUR ONE GOOD THING WITH HIS RIGHT HAND AND TAKE BACK A HUNDRED WITH HIS LEFT HAND. one free and fair election with the right hand and a bad and unfair annulment that cost a lot of lifes with the left hand. THAT IS THE dEVIL.
IF YOU GIVE THIS DEVIL ANOTHER CHANCE YOU'LL CERTAINLY GET ANOTHER FREE AND FAIR ELECTION WITH THE WORST ANNULMENT IN 2015--sorry ibb.
, prediction am not T B JoE,
Re: Kill Me For Annulling June 12 Presidential Election -IBB by favouredjb(f): 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2010
Ibb is destined to fail this time around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Offers N50m Reward For Information On Escaped Madalla Bomb Suspect / Imo Traditional Rulers Host Tony Nwulu, Bless Governorship Bid (Photos) / Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Sack Governor Matawalle Over Defection To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.