Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing (74256 Views)

Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) / What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing / Check Out These Slay Mamas Ankara Styles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by Mazificient(m): 1:00pm On May 17, 2019
Wetin ashawo dey pass through only for you to come and price her 300 naira per round and you won't still cum on time

1 Like

Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by Reelmii: 1:01pm On May 17, 2019
no pain no gain

but they will not put all this pain in too something that will be productive and bring fort result

but they can take pains for tattoos and piercing

it is well

1 Like

Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by posemeke: 1:04pm On May 17, 2019
*Alert* ! *Alert* !! *Alert* !!!

Have you ever wondered what would be possible if you had an extra income which didn't depend on you being available 100% of the time to generate it?

Have you ever wondered what life could feel like if you had enough time to be with your kids and still have income?

Have you ever wondered how it could feel like to travel on vacations all expenses paid for you?

Have you ever imagined your kids paying their own school fees?

Have you ever imagined how you can ensure your kids have the best shot in life?

Have you ever thought about owning your own house without waiting for retirement?

Whether you are:

1) A stay at home mum or dad seeking extra income;
2) A busy person seeking more money and time Freedom;
3) An entrepreneur seeking for multiple streams of income.

Join me and a group of professionals as we present to you the means to having your desired result.

Join our Whatapps presentation through the link below (Pls kindly click on it):

https:///EySW3ZwbHDW9dnqikxbMxe or add me on my whatapps number on 8123528285
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by mapist(m): 1:06pm On May 17, 2019
StrikeBack:
cool

Glorified Olosho.

Symptoms.

Leg Chains
Nose piercing
Multiple nose rings.

Don't argue with me

You left one out. Multiple ear-rings on the upper ear. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by fayahsoul: 1:10pm On May 17, 2019
Lies!

The beauty pains of women is about the struggle for bosshood among themselves. It has nothing to do with male attention. They compete for status amongst themselves.
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by Peters1234: 1:13pm On May 17, 2019
Women wahala. God help una
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by Nackzy: 1:13pm On May 17, 2019
Mmmmmm rubbish

Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 17, 2019
Men don't care about these things. Women needs to believe in themselves and be comfortable with their natural looks

Easybela:
women secretly pass through a lot just to look beautiful, even d hair we make is pain,d high heel we put on na wahala,4get d tight nice jean we put on,if only u no how sufforcating some clothes u admire on women are on them ,what of those going 4 bum and breast enlargement,etc,behind d beautiful faces,one pain or d other is there.yet we go out about with smiles pretending like all is well grin grin grin.
If we can endure other things the way we endure "beauty pains" this world would be a nice place
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by godlyguy(m): 1:15pm On May 17, 2019
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by Crystalhonah: 1:16pm On May 17, 2019
Will you keep quiet!!!!!!
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by OlawaleBammie: 1:17pm On May 17, 2019
Easybela:
women secretly pass through a lot just to look beautiful, even d hair we make is pain,d high heel we put on na wahala,4get d tight nice jean we put on,if only u no how sufforcating some clothes u admire on women are on them ,what of those going 4 bum and breast enlargement,etc,behind d beautiful faces,one pain or d other is there.yet we go out about with smiles pretending like all is well grin grin grin.
If we can endure other things the way we endure "beauty pains" this world would be a nice place

talo ran yin se??
who send una??
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by Okoyeebows: 1:17pm On May 17, 2019
StrikeBack:
cool

Glorified Olosho.

Symptoms.

Leg Chains
Nose piercing
Multiple nose rings.

Don't argue with me

That's olosho ID card.

Any girl with nose rings, double earrings and leg chains would bleep for free if you use the right moves.

1 Like

Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by freedomjoshah: 1:18pm On May 17, 2019
How To Coordinate Yourself When Approaching A Security Check Points – Nigeria Police Force
http://okakasite.com/2019/05/06/securiy-tips-nigeria-police/
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by millyajay(f): 1:23pm On May 17, 2019
StrikeBack:
cool

Glorified Olosho.

Symptoms.

Leg Chains
Nose piercing
Multiple nose rings.

Don't argue with me
ode nie
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by noble2faith(m): 1:27pm On May 17, 2019
Easybela:

Na who send dem?
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by kernniejay(m): 1:28pm On May 17, 2019
StrikeBack:
cool

Glorified Olosho.

Symptoms.

Leg Chains
Nose piercing
Multiple nose rings.

Don't argue with me
Simply Strikeback at anyone that argues with you. Simple.
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by AngelicBeing: 1:37pm On May 17, 2019
StrikeBack:
cool

Glorified Olosho.

Symptoms.

Leg Chains
Nose piercing
Multiple nose rings.

Don't argue with me
grin
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by CAPSLOCKED: 1:41pm On May 17, 2019
Easybela:

MOST OF Y'ALL GO THROUGH ALL THAT AND STILL END UP LOOKING LIKE SHĮT. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather / Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted / Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.