Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? (1277 Views)

I'm In A Very Confused State Right Now. Matured Minds Should Pls Help / How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? / Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by dealordea(m): 6:06am On Sep 24, 2010
At This Point In Your Life, What Do You Prefer Now: Good Sex Or A Good Relationship And Why Pick One In The Poll And Leave A Comment To Why You Feel How You Feel.
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by Spyker: 10:34am On Sep 24, 2010
No poll, no comment.
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by babyme1(f): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2010
Good relationship. Common sense tells me that a good relationship can't be devoid of good sex, or it won't be called GOOD RELATIONSHIP.
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by Tinksh(f): 10:46am On Sep 24, 2010
Good sex.
Relationships are way to hard and time consuming. Dont have the time or patience right now.
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by 1102(m): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2010
^^
Hell NO you do,

cos what i want now is Good relationship

2 hell wiv sex!!
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by Tinksh(f): 10:54am On Sep 24, 2010
'to hell with sex' Are you insane!!! Obviously both is preferred at the same time but what if you had to choose.
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 24, 2010
Good relationship offcourse. I also find that once you get to know your partner well sex gets better
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by 1102(m): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2010
Tink_sh:

'to hell with sex' Are you insane!!! Obviously both is preferred at the same time but what if you had to choose.

well both are obviously needed in one's life
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2010
Gud sex o.
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by Macgreat(m): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2010
wink wink
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by Kelvinj(m): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2010
Well no good relationship without good sex
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by Omolola1(f): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2010
Good relationship, sex is a small thing
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by 1102(m): 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2010
^^
dats wat u kip tellin me, sex is a small thing! angry
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by Omolola1(f): 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2010
hehehe, is it not? when u re in a gud relationship, sex will follow~
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by adagz01(m): 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2010
None of the above,i just prefer quick action ryt now
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by 1102(m): 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2010
Omolola1:

hehehe, is it not? when u re in a gud relationship, sex will follow~

i trust u wud give me both, (infact good sex and relationship )
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by Omolola1(f): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2010
Sure sweets~
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by 1102(m): 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2010
^^

embarassed embarassedBlushing,
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by Omolola1(f): 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2010
lol
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by googles: 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2010
Good relationship smiley

i will teach him good s[i]e[/i]x if he does not know how to cheesy
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by Kelvinj(m): 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2010
@google
And what makes u So sure u know good SEX
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by googles: 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2010
Kelvinj:

@google
And what makes u So sure u know good SEX

lol, because i know nee. . . this brand is tested and trusted
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by 1102(m): 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2010
^^
U meant old and rusted!!
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by googles: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided

u don start again abi ? undecided
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by Spyker: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2010
deal_ordea:

At This Point In Your Life, What Do You Prefer Now: Good Sex Or A Good Relationship And Why Pick One In The Poll And Leave A Comment To Why You Feel How You Feel.

Still waiting for the poll but let me say that good relationship is better than good sex. If you enjoy only sex, when the interest in sex reduces, you will loose your relationship fast.
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by 1102(m): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2010
googles:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

u don start again abi ? undecided

hehehehe, grin grin
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by googles: 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2010
ode oshi
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by 1102(m): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2010
googles:

ode oshi

u don start again abi ? undecided undecided angry angry
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by gattusoft: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2010
I pick d 2 but first gudrealationship becos wen their is gud realationship gudsex is not a problem
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by iice(f): 4:57am On Oct 02, 2010
Good sex. Better is if he vamooses afterwards and stops behaving like a leech cheesy
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by Bim4u: 5:19am On Oct 02, 2010
My definitely changed with age
Initially fantastically fab sex
Now good relationship
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Right Now And Why? by IZUKWU(m): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2010
I will go for good relationship because 1. It will offer an opportunity for personal growth and developement .2. It will help you to mature and learn to look at the world through ur partners eye. 3. Relationships help to focus ur life and energy,good relationships ,i mean. What is good sex ? I mean 1 hour ,it is over and you are on your own and further more you can buy good sex and sometimes you even feel remorse later. But good relationship takes time to be built ,just like good friendship it may not last forever but its memory lives forever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Ladies Read This: / Runs Girl DonĀ“t Pay. / Irreconcilable Differences In Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.