Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

I Need Someone To Help Me Transfer €275 To An Account In Europe While I Pay In N - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Someone To Help Me Transfer €275 To An Account In Europe While I Pay In N (1055 Views)

Google Wallet: How To Use Google Pay In Nigeria [100% Working Guides] / Watch Me Right Now While I Manage Eur/usd, Nzd/usd, Aud/jpy All On Profits / How Much Will I Pay Monthly For #150,000 Loan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Help Me Transfer €275 To An Account In Europe While I Pay In N by daddytime(m): 1:02pm On May 17, 2019
This is urgent please..

Lobell
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Transfer €275 To An Account In Europe While I Pay In N by Smithwilliams826: 1:08pm On May 17, 2019
daddytime:
This is urgent please..

Lobell

First transfer in naira to my account before i send it to you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Transfer €275 To An Account In Europe While I Pay In N by daddytime(m): 1:26pm On May 17, 2019
Smithwilliams826:

First transfer in naira to my account before i send it to you.

Okay
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Transfer €275 To An Account In Europe While I Pay In N by essenceplus: 1:29pm On May 17, 2019
daddytime:
This is urgent please..

Lobell

A whole boss like you don't have domiciliary account. Baabaa why na

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Transfer €275 To An Account In Europe While I Pay In N by daddytime(m): 1:32pm On May 17, 2019
essenceplus:

A whole boss like you don't have domiciliary account. Baabaa why na

Lol...I do o the stress no be here I no get that kind power.

I'm actually paying for a course on someone else's behalf...Zenith dey tell me say dem need see the person visa page...when the person never even apply for visa...
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Transfer €275 To An Account In Europe While I Pay In N by essenceplus: 2:01pm On May 17, 2019
daddytime:

Lol...I do o the stress no be here I no get that kind power.

I'm actually paying for a course on someone else's behalf...Zenith dey tell me say dem need see the person visa page...when the person never even apply for visa...

We'll I have a domi account of you find it difficult to get one. Atleast some change I go make go do me drink beer
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Transfer €275 To An Account In Europe While I Pay In N by daddytime(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2019
essenceplus:

We'll I have a domi account of you find it difficult to get one. Atleast some change I go make go do me drink beer

I feel you the beer matter my brother..that one no be stress.

Just buzzed my kid brother to help me sort it..was trying to bypazz him make e no think say I no go sort am back..

Thanks man...
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Transfer €275 To An Account In Europe While I Pay In N by daddytime(m): 2:09pm On May 17, 2019
essenceplus:

Just buzzed my kid brother to help me sort it..was trying to bypazz him make e no think say I no go sort am back..but now I no get choice..

Thanks man...
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Transfer €275 To An Account In Europe While I Pay In N by lobell: 2:12pm On May 17, 2019
Looks like you are sorted. Don't forget to use escrow to protect both yourselves.

Cheers.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Transfer €275 To An Account In Europe While I Pay In N by essenceplus: 2:17pm On May 17, 2019
daddytime:

Just buzzed my kid brother to help me sort it..was trying to bypazz him make e no think say I no go sort am back..but now I no get choice..

Thanks man...

Hahaha no wahala. I still dey feel your e-jabs baba
Twale
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Transfer €275 To An Account In Europe While I Pay In N by daddytime(m): 2:33pm On May 17, 2019
essenceplus:

Hahaha no wahala. I still dey feel your e-jabs baba
Twale

Lol....no mind my rantings sometimes jare..

(1) (Reply)

SALLAH PROMO!!! You Too Can Get Your SALLAH PROMO Now / 3 Stocks That Can Earn You More Money In Dividends Than 1yr T-bills / How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.