Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE (18216 Views)

The 6 Largest Individual Shareholders In MTN Nigeria / How To Invest In MTN Nigeria Shares. / I Got Arrested When Policemen Saw Bitcoin Trading On My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by jadeliyi(m): 6:35pm On May 17, 2019
schoolnascam:
Please check my signature
hope its not scam after the end of the day
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 17, 2019
Hype it then dump it to public during IPO so the private investors make lot of gains while the investing public are rekted.......DO NOT BUY THE HYPE PEOPLE,STAY CLEAR.......ANOTHER WAY THE RICH GETS RICHER,your money will serve as the profits to the private investors.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by essenceplus: 6:51pm On May 17, 2019
iammo:

Is it not Nigerian Company and stock trading again, with their voodoo economics, when they need recapitalisation or funding, they make their stocks attractive to buyers, so that individuals can subscribe to their shares there by making them richer, without a corresponding Asset to back the investors share

i laugh seeing people jubilate at more money entering MTN's account

You sabi abeg
Real voodoo economics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by dingbang(m): 6:54pm On May 17, 2019
Mtn is going into financial inclusion
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by Layman24: 6:58pm On May 17, 2019
NSE IS ONE OF THE MAIN CAUSE OF POVERTY IN NIGERIA .THE WORST GAMBLING POINT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by lawani: 7:16pm On May 17, 2019
I wonder when they are going to have their first initial public offer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by Chuksgeo: 7:27pm On May 17, 2019
iammo:

Is it not Nigerian Company and stock trading again, with their voodoo economics, when they need recapitalisation or funding, they make their stocks attractive to buyers, so that individuals can subscribe to their shares there by making them richer, without a corresponding Asset to back the investors share

Bros leave am, irrespective of say them no dey pay their workers well, they get assets wella
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by maisauki: 7:39pm On May 17, 2019
ds s wat kiyosaki of rich dad poor dad always say: est a coy, run it 4 a while den list it on d stock xchange and c hw u bcom stupendously rich. jst imagine makin 184b in 1 day selin just rights!
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by Legendguru: 8:03pm On May 17, 2019
hmmm
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by UNGOBACK: 8:14pm On May 17, 2019
We give loans to Traders / manufactures Around Vi,lekki, lakowe and Environs kindly check my signature
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 17, 2019
iammo:

Nay! It's when the big boys wanna get out. Some big boys just cash out and others will cash out in the coming week and see what happens. SA big boys are getting out

2 Likes

Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by iammo(m): 8:24pm On May 17, 2019
specter:

Nay! It's when the big boys wanna get out. Some big boys just cash out and others will cash out in the coming week and see what happens. SA big boys are getting out

intresting, so they are selling over hyped shares and people are rushing it there by driving the prices up, and making more money to the big boys... lol yet some are jubilating, i hope what happened durin ndi okereke's NSE doesnt happen again

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 17, 2019
iammo:

intresting, so they are selling over hyped shares and people are rushing it there by driving the prices up, and making more money to the big boys... lol yet some are jubilating, i hope what happened durin ndi okereke's NSE doesnt happen again

It's all deja vu bro. It will certain be over bought in the coming days, then the dumping starts.
Must risk takers will hold position until it's over bought. It's the biggest and most efficient telecoms services provider in Nigeria, so it might approach 150 naira or so , before going short.
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by olioxx(m): 8:57pm On May 17, 2019
iammo:

Is it not Nigerian Companies and stock trading again, with their voodoo economics, when they need recapitalisation or funding, they make their stocks attractive to buyers, so that individuals can subscribe to their shares there by making them richer, without a corresponding Asset to back the investors share

Hmm. Can you explain further?
Please.
I'm interested in this IPO thing.
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by 9jaRealist: 10:01pm On May 17, 2019
iammo:

i hope you understand that Direct listing is different from Initial public offer. MTN IPO is till june this year

Whether they publicly-list by introduction (which is what they just did) or do an IPO (which will be done after they settle their tax disputes), they still have to publish their quarterly and yearly accounts.
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by logoscope(m): 10:09pm On May 17, 2019
Any expert in the house I can follow on this shares matter?
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by Horus(m): 11:41pm On May 17, 2019
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by Rick9(m): 12:09am On May 18, 2019
Ilaugh
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by alexvatt(m): 12:11am On May 18, 2019
My advice for Nairalanders. Don't go there. U will lose heavily. The share price will fall. So stay off

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by biztip: 12:58am On May 18, 2019
Nigeria and their share scams. believe them at ur own risk. can't forget d days of oceanic,intercontinental etc
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by Okoyeebows: 2:45am On May 18, 2019
iammo:

i guess you were little during the Ndi Okereke Onyiuke NSE stock colapse. or you are ignorant of what is happening

I don't want to talk much.

MTN borrowed 200 Billion for a 7 year tenure from a consortium of banks just yesterday Friday.

You see that fine Mtn paid, they are stylishly collecting it back from Nigerians. They would eventually dump everything and run off like Etisalat.
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by Okoyeebows: 2:47am On May 18, 2019
specter:

MTN borrowed 200 Billion Naira from a consortium of Nigerian banks yesterday for 7 years.

They are scamming as much people as possible preparatory to running away.

The banks they obtained the loan from know but they don't care. They would willingly take over Mtn like they did to Etisalat.
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by iammo(m): 2:48am On May 18, 2019
Okoyeebows:

I don't want to talk much.

MTN borrowed 200 Billion for a 7 year tenure from a consortium of banks just yesterday Friday.

You see that fine Mtn paid, they are stylishly collecting it back from Nigerians. They would eventually dump everything and run off like Etisalat.

thats another angle this people are transfering the fine and other liability back to us while they cashout.and here we have people hailing them
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by Okoyeebows: 2:54am On May 18, 2019
iammo:

thats another angle this people are transfering the fine and other liability back to us while they cashout.and here we have people hailing them

Of course.

Etisalat also collected loan from a consortium of banks before they ran off. Mtn is doing this because they know Amcon would bail the banks that loaned them 200B out.

Those who can make money have already made from Mtn. They are just using crumbs to bait people to fall.

The best way out is for them to compel the South African Government to guarantee the loan. They would say they can't cos it's a private business but you'll then ask them why Zuma came here to beg for Mtn.

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by maasoap(m): 8:05am On May 18, 2019
iammo:

Is it not Nigerian Companies and stock trading again, with their voodoo economics, when they need recapitalisation or funding, they make their stocks attractive to buyers, so that individuals can subscribe to their shares there by making them richer, without a corresponding Asset to back the investors share

The company is doing well, their shares will do well too. If one has money to invest, it's one of the few companies one should invest in.
When capital markets crashed years ago, Nestle share price crashed from N400 to N100. I would have invested in it because I knew that they would bounce back. Today, their shares has risen to around N2,000!
MTN-NG share will climb to N1,000 in few years

2 Likes

Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by maasoap(m): 8:11am On May 18, 2019
Okoyeebows:

MTN borrowed 200 Billion Naira from a consortium of Nigerian banks yesterday for 7 years.

They are scamming as much people as possible preparatory to running away.

The banks they obtained the loan from know but they don't care. They would willingly take over Mtn like they did to Etisalat.

MTN-NG can't run anywhere. They're making too much money in Nigeria, you can't run away from a place like that. DSTV too. Etisalat, Airtel and Glo are not doing fine, they're struggling and that make their own situations different from that of MTN.
Re: MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE by schoolnascam: 12:50pm On May 18, 2019
jadeliyi:

hope its not scam after the end of the day
No

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP / Nigeria Is Investors Unavoidable Destination- France / Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.