Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Have You Ever Failed So Much In Life And You Doubt Your Ability To Succeed? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Failed So Much In Life And You Doubt Your Ability To Succeed? (225 Views)

Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability / Have You Every Failed So Much In Life That You Doubt Your Ability To Succeed? / Prison Officers Arrested For Selling Guns To Gang Leader 'Ability' In Imo.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Failed So Much In Life And You Doubt Your Ability To Succeed? by vheckthor1: 4:16pm On May 17, 2019
I don't know who might be reading this but I feel lead to write this.
I am nobody presently, I have nothing, it seems I have failed at everything I have been trying to do, I have searched for job with not even a single call for an interview and I have tried starting a business but capital seems impossible to get, I have tried gathering capitals but no success yet, I am broke, presently I am just going out and coming back home to a man's shop to see if I can see anything to do (I repair computers hardware and software engineering ), it seems life has only the worst to offer presently. Every where I turn seems like a blocked road, (I can almost predict the end of every event before it concludes).
But yet, I keep having faith, yet I believe strongly that I am meant for greatness, yet I believe that my situation currently is only temporal, I believe that I will rise from the ashes, I believed everywhere I have been mocked I will be honored, I believe those who reject me now will seek me very soon, I believe that I will rise and move mountains, I believe I will raise others up and I believe I will fulfill my dreams and purpose.
Sucide is never an option for me neither should it be for you, we will get through this together and we will surely emerge as a winner.
Mark this thread everyone, when greatness comes we will all come to reread every line of it.
NEVER GIVE UP.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Failed So Much In Life And You Doubt Your Ability To Succeed? by vheckthor1: 4:45pm On May 17, 2019
Keep up the faith

(1) (Reply)

,,,, / . / Oyo Police Arrest Fraudsters Who Hypnotised Girl, Raped Her And Collected N1.4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.