Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Wikipedia Now Banned In China, As It Affect All Languages - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wikipedia Now Banned In China, As It Affect All Languages (20336 Views)

India overtakes China as most populous nation, added 23m babies in 2022 / Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War / Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wikipedia Now Banned In China, As It Affect All Languages by falopey: 12:55pm On May 20, 2019
[i][/i]
Re: Wikipedia Now Banned In China, As It Affect All Languages by falopey: 1:11pm On May 20, 2019
DeejaywonDJ1:
Bro no country can take away china cheap labour workforce. country with over 500 millions skill labour and over 800 millions workforce,do you know the population of chinese in all those countries you mention above and moreover they're like brothers, and most of their highly skill personnel are chinese. USA is not in top 30 of countries China import from, research very well before you post/comment.
Not in the top 30? Did you even google your comment before you posted it? China exports from the US more than any country. US top the chart. You are just a nairalander airing your opinion on nairaland. I’m telling you about the analysis of a real player in the game of international trade. What an American business executive said on a public radio about moving American plants to other countries outside of China. I think he knows what he’s talking about more than a nairalander does. You talking about Chinese living in order countries. How does that concern the government of those countries in attracting foreign investment into their countries. I’m talking real life facts. You are talking sentiments.
Re: Wikipedia Now Banned In China, As It Affect All Languages by CTPlayer: 1:46pm On May 20, 2019
Not surprised. China still has a quota on how many foreign movies are allowed at their cinemas annually. They banned western movies until the mid 90's. But Chinese people would burn bootleg DVDs and sell them.
Re: Wikipedia Now Banned In China, As It Affect All Languages by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 5:56pm On May 20, 2019
falopey:
Not in the top 30? Did you even google your comment before you posted it? China exports from the US more than any country. US top the chart. You are just a nairalander airing your opinion on nairaland. I’m telling you about the analysis of a real player in the game of international trade. What an American business executive said on a public radio about moving American plants to other countries outside of China. I think he knows what he’s talking about more than a nairalander does. You talking about Chinese living in order countries. How does that concern the government of those countries in attracting foreign investment into their countries. I’m talking real life facts. You are talking sentiments.
Real life fact as how, please use your google very well sir, I've checked again they're in number 28 sir maybe you should recheck. To be candid Mr Real life and international player get your fact right before you deride other peoples' views/opinions
Re: Wikipedia Now Banned In China, As It Affect All Languages by falopey: 7:11pm On May 20, 2019
DeejaywonDJ1:
Real life fact as how, please use your google very well sir, I've checked again they're in number 28 sir maybe you should recheck. To be candid Mr Real life and international player get your fact right before you deride other peoples' views/opinions
While I still put it to you that you are wrong. Why can’t you post your source that says the US is not in the top 30 countries China import from even when the highest Chinese export is to the US. For both Chinese import and export, the US is in top 10 let alone 30 as you claimed. Check this out from world bank . Check out top 10 import and export countries for China from both links.

Your case is like the case of someone that is wrong and still continue to double down the wrong path with confidence cheesy grin

https://globaledge.msu.edu/countries/china/tradestats

https://wits.worldbank.org/CountryProfile/en/Country/CHN/Year/LTST/TradeFlow/EXPIMP/Partner/by-country
Re: Wikipedia Now Banned In China, As It Affect All Languages by Sprumbaba: 4:44am On May 21, 2019
[quote author=anonymous1759 post=78551768][/quote]

Incompetent fool like the person wey born you
Re: Wikipedia Now Banned In China, As It Affect All Languages by anonymous1759(m): 7:24am On May 21, 2019
[quote author=Sprumbaba post=78573030]

Incompetent fool like the person wey born you[/quote

grin grin grin] If the insult pain you go hug transformer. Na you start am Modaphuka
Re: Wikipedia Now Banned In China, As It Affect All Languages by Sprumbaba: 4:02pm On May 21, 2019
[quote author=anonymous1759 post=78575502][/quote]

I am just responding back in good measure. He dey pain you grin grin grin
Re: Wikipedia Now Banned In China, As It Affect All Languages by anonymous1759(m): 5:05pm On May 21, 2019
Sprumbaba:

I am just responding back in good measure. He dey pain you grin grin grin

Pain Fire No be your matter or any body matter dey worry me like this. undecided
Re: Wikipedia Now Banned In China, As It Affect All Languages by Sprumbaba: 5:53pm On May 21, 2019
anonymous1759:

Pain Fire No be your matter or any body matter dey worry me like this. undecided

Are you speaking in tongue? angry
Re: Wikipedia Now Banned In China, As It Affect All Languages by CTPlayer: 10:06pm On May 21, 2019
Saintp:
The only last thing China can do to topple the United states is to build a society that is more attractive than the West.
At the end of the day, after the wealth, power and technology, a free society remains the key to become powerful and this is why migration will continue to be from other places to the western world.
I have a Chinese friend who will never talk politics with me whenever he is in China for fear of who may be listening but will be happy to talk about China and politics whenever he is in the US. He is always visiting the US every election year as he enjoys the US politicking.
This is why rich Chinese are buying their way to citizenship in places like Canada, US,UK,Australia etc.
The last puzzle to China's world dominion is to build a free democratic society and once they do it, the west will lose it's attraction.

Won't happen. China will remain a Han Chinese ethostate country. Their mindset is that Chinese are superior to everyone.
Re: Wikipedia Now Banned In China, As It Affect All Languages by tolexy007(m): 1:48pm On May 22, 2019
Jarus:

Exactly. China has local substitutes for Google, Facebook etc.

lolz..the substitute that only recognise in thier country not outside, tell me how many peolpp did u know that use Wechat?
Re: Wikipedia Now Banned In China, As It Affect All Languages by Jarus(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2019
tolexy007:

lolz..the substitute that only recognise in thier country not outside, tell me how many peolpp did u know that use Wechat?

1 out of every 7 people in the world understands Chinese. That's enough market.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wikipedia Now Banned In China, As It Affect All Languages by tolexy007(m): 4:32pm On May 22, 2019
Jarus:

lolz...guy I no wan laugh. y u no kuku say 6 out 7 or 7 out of 7
Re: Wikipedia Now Banned In China, As It Affect All Languages by Jarus(m): 5:57pm On May 22, 2019
tolexy007:

Are you for real? You want to dispute the 1 out of 7 claim?

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Now Banned In China, As It Affect All Languages by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 8:07am On May 23, 2019
tolexy007:

chinese(Han) are 1.4billion out of 7.5billions world population, 1.2billion speaks chinese as their first language with 300millions as second language. They're also the largest internet users (over 800millions)
Re: Wikipedia Now Banned In China, As It Affect All Languages by booksrite(f): 4:27am On Jun 29, 2019

Re: Wikipedia Now Banned In China, As It Affect All Languages by GodWrites: 11:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
meobizy:
The thing with China is they always have their homegrown alternatives.
They can ban all foreign sites and still survive without a doubt.
Unlike most countries the Chinese know how to efficiently utilize their massive population.

The only sensible comment on this thread. Whatever they ban, they always develop an alternative for their citizens, and truly, they are happier.

Also, it helped reduce western influence, which is what is affecting most Nigerians today.

Imagine that an igbo groom was denied access to his wife, because he was yet to do white wedding?

For the first time in ages, I sighed heavily when I read the news.

That is why till today, the Chinese culture remains unadulterated.

America is too good at influencing the world, and it's not healthy for other countries. If every individual in the world starts behaving like Americans, imagine what will happen.

Conspiracy theorists will say that's the beginning of the One World Order lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Nelson Mandela Dead? / Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) / Italian Prime Minister, Conte, Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.