Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Let Gather Here Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Gather Here Please (212 Views)

If You Know This Guy Let's Gather Here. To Ask For Forgiveness Of Out Sins. / If You Danced To This Song In 2009 And You Are Not Married Gather Here Lets Pray / Ghanaian Women Gather To Watch Lady With Big Backside Dance, Video Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Gather Here Please by Saraeveler: 7:49pm On May 17, 2019
Why is it that most girls will like to know a guy's place, but they won't want the guy know there place pls women pls let contribute too, I want to learn more .... cos I believe someone suppose to know the girl place too shouldn't incase anything happen, or she steal your things you will know where to locate her .
Re: Let Gather Here Please by greatnaija01: 7:56pm On May 17, 2019
kai... pls stop running or rolling with local girls.

Go and work on yourself... make money, change environment then you will know that all LADIES ARE NOT THE SAME.

Saraeveler:
Why is it that most girls will like to know a guy's place, but they won't want the guy know there place pls women pls let contribute too, I want to learn more .... cos I believe someone suppose to know the girl place too shouldn't incase anything happen, or she steal your things you will know where to locate her .

(1) (Reply)

Recently Single? Here Is How To Get Back In The Dating Game / BUY >> Https://legalclenstore.com/ / Hook-up Zone..... Iyanapaja And It's Metropolis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.