Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations (32305 Views)

Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids / Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) / Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations by awoluyi(m): 3:52am On May 18, 2019
EastGold:
Nonsense.
He just wasted the money he ought to use eat suya and drink kunnu before he crosses the border to the other side....

Who MSc. epp?

If I talk now, dem go sey Buhari sef no get

WAyẸC

It's a pity that you have nothing to learn from this man's achievement at the age of 80 years.
We are waiting to see what will be your contributions to your generation by the time you turn 50 years. I suspect the old man kept himself busy at retirement unlike fathers of some children who drink ogogoro in the village from morning till evening.

5 Likes

Re: Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations by anambraamaka: 4:42am On May 18, 2019
Congrats baba
Re: Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations by Nobody: 4:46am On May 18, 2019
Congratulations! The young shall grow.
Re: Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations by semyman: 5:11am On May 18, 2019
EastGold:
Nonsense.
He just wasted the money he ought to use eat suya and drink kunnu before he crosses the border to the other side....

Who MSc. epp?

If I talk now, dem go sey Buhari sef no get WAyẸC
Some are cursed and you are liking it?
Worse mentality is poverty mentality

1 Like

Re: Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations by iamfromlagos(f): 5:55am On May 18, 2019
Darevofpeace:
What are you also doing with your result at your young age?
Do you think that one has one?

2 Likes

Re: Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations by PrinceGeorge1(m): 6:02am On May 18, 2019
cool shocked

Re: Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations by fatiuogidan: 6:02am On May 18, 2019
I know that man during my undergraduate days, I graduated with his daughter back then in 2012, congrats sir, some people should think twice before commenting on any post.

1 Like

Re: Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations by Brock1: 6:24am On May 18, 2019
Adeitanajoke:
80 year old man, Adio Igboro, bagged an MSc degree in International Relations in Lagos State University (LASU) yesterday.

His son, Usman Igboro, overwhelmed with happiness shared pictures from the convocation ceremony of his father looking dashing in his academic gown.

https://all-gists..com/2019/05/80-year-bags-lasu-msc-degree-international-relations.html

Of wat use is d msc for him?
Re: Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations by TempleHouse: 7:02am On May 18, 2019
EastGold:
Nonsense.

Who MSc. epp?

Knowledge had been acquired.

1 Like

Re: Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations by Boyooosa(m): 7:13am On May 18, 2019
Guineas book of record loading,,,
Re: Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations by foreshore(m): 7:25am On May 18, 2019
EastGold:
Nonsense.

Who MSc. epp?

Wetin small pickin like you know, except to buy akara with every money they give you

1 Like

Re: Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations by tightpussy156: 7:35am On May 18, 2019
who master degree help.this is waste of resources.during my time I spend 1.2 Millon doing my master at the end I regretted it all the stress,money, sleepless night,fuelling of car to the school waisted because it is my b.s.c am using to work.even promotion them no give me those who have b.s.c.,hn.d some get promotion because of god fathers why will that have MSC did not.I would have invested that money for business that 1.2 can multiply to 5 Millon, 10 Millon by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations by Ayoola84: 7:42am On May 18, 2019
Re: Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations by Bet9ja7036: 7:52am On May 18, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]See Below

Re: Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations by Duru009(m): 7:53am On May 18, 2019
Dream fulfilled !!
Re: Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations by HeirApparent(m): 8:15am On May 18, 2019
[quote uthor=samtiyelov1 post=78484925]

Education is not basically to get you à job, it is to train the mind. To develop the total man![/quote
You took those words out of my mouth!
Re: Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations by ensamy(m): 8:17am On May 18, 2019
Congratulations , he will tell us more about the international side of heaven and how to procure visa without going through agents . lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations by Nobody: 8:28am On May 18, 2019
foreshore:

Wetin small pickin like you know, except to buy akara with every money they give you

That thing pain me o
Re: Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations by Nobody: 8:36am On May 18, 2019
CaptainFM1:

Are u eating Suya and drinking Kunnu now? What purpose of your life have you fulfilled? If you must know, "once you stop learning you start dying"....Albert Einstein.

Darevofpeace:
The lesson here is that "when there is a will,there is a way" the man has that desires for years and he has fulfilled the thirst.
What other side do you want him to cross? Do you want to be the Chief Sailor to the other side too ? you said he did wasted his money, is it your money.

awoluyi:

It's a pity that you have nothing to learn from this man's achievement at the age of 80 years.
We are waiting to see what will be your contributions to your generation by the time you turn 50 years. I suspect the old man kept himself busy at retirement unlike fathers of some children who drink ogogoro in the village from morning till evening.

semyman:

Some are cursed and you are liking it?
Worse mentality is poverty mentality

foreshore:

Before you guys start attacking me, I need to say that none of you possess the number of certificates I possess.

Anyone among you who has SIXTEEN different academic certificates should come out here!

But that is not the issue here, having gone through the Nigerian academic system in and out, I make bold to say it's not worthwhile, what do they teach you? Other than for you to graduate and start using your certificates to chase jobs.

Education is just a meal ticket in Nigeria.

I don't see any reason why an octogenarian should subject himself to the stress

2 Likes

Re: Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations by Tareq1105: 8:53am On May 18, 2019
EastGold:
Nonsense.

Who MSc. epp?

No, it's not nonsense, it's a dream come true and fulfilment of life dream.
Re: Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations by Mizwisdom(f): 9:15am On May 18, 2019
BiggerbossAmani:
Well nonsense at his age

Do you think an 80 years old man doesn't need to task his brain? he's the one that needs it more, if not he will start losing vital memory skills.
Re: Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations by Darevofpeace(m): 9:35am On May 18, 2019
EastGold:

Before you guys start attacking me, I need to say that none of you possess the number of certificates I possess.

Anyone among you who has SIXTEEN different academic certificates should come out here!

But that is not the issue here, having gone through the Nigerian academic system in and out, I make bold to say it's not worthwhile, what do they teach you? Other than for you to graduate and start using your certificates to chase jobs.

Education is just a meal ticket in Nigeria.

I don't see any reason why an octogenarian should subject himself to the stress
Mr EastGold a.k a the man with sixteen certificates
"What shall it profit a man with sixteen certificates and his name was never included among the first sixteen Africa's richest neither among the rich men in the World"
Keep deceiving yourself with your blindness. Life is all about making impacts.
With your certificate, how many poor of the society have you really helped ?
How many out of school kids are on your annual scholarship programme ?
How many widows have you empowered. I guess you would make Paradise with your numerous certificates and show it to Apostle Paul as a ticket at the golden gate.
A man of 80yrs.got his masters and we are here to celebrate him,when some of his mates are bedridden and dead and you are saying nonsense.
Re: Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations by Darevofpeace(m): 9:40am On May 18, 2019
dododawa1:
My dream is to study,in university of Ibadan one day.
One day abi four years. May your heart desires be granted.
Re: Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations by Promise47(m): 9:41am On May 18, 2019
this man is better than me who got rusticated from delsu for 6 semesters
Re: Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations by mechanics(m): 11:05am On May 18, 2019
Congrats to him, he might be retired but not tired.
Re: Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations by Mateen1000: 11:58am On May 18, 2019
JikanTaalolo:
BUT PLEASE WHY IS HE LOOKING SAD? IT SEEMED LIKE HE IS REGRETTING GETTING OLD. cool
Na so his smiling face be

Re: Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 18, 2019
Darevofpeace:
Mr EastGold a.k a the man with sixteen certificates
"What shall it profit a man with sixteen certificates and his name was never included among the first sixteen Africa's richest neither among the rich men in the World"
Keep deceiving yourself with your blindness. Life is all about making impacts.
With your certificate, how many poor of the society have you really helped ?
How many out of school kids are on your annual scholarship programme ?
How many widows have you empowered. I guess you would make Paradise with your numerous certificates and show it to Apostle Paul as a ticket at the golden gate.
A man of 80yrs.got his masters and we are here to celebrate him,when some of his mates are bedridden and dead and you are saying nonsense.
Can you see how you contradicted yourself?
Re: Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 18, 2019
EastGold:
Nonsense.

Who MSc. epp?

No, he went to exercise is energy on our young girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) / Elizade University Unveils New Identity, Celebrates New Course Accreditation / Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.