Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence (33631 Views)

Regina Daniels Finally Replies Her Father, Denies Meeting Him / Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid / Regina Daniels Finally Acting Her Real Age [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by Dannyy911: 8:53pm On May 17, 2019
The teen actress Regina Daniels who’s marriage to the 59-years -old Billionaire Ned Nwoko sparked reactions from the social media space have finally revealed why she chose to settle with a man like him. Taking to her social media handle,the teen actress poured her heart in full giving both friends and haters alike something to hitch about for a while.

Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence On Why She Married Ned Nwoko
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has said she loves her billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko so much and will not let go. According to Naija News reports that the actress who had for a long time maintained a teen-age-grade, took to her Instagram handle on Monday posted a picture of herself preparing breakfast for her husband.

Daniels said that she did not care what anyone says about her marriage. She also says she does not care about what haters say about her marriage to the 59-year old billionaire and urged haters to intensify their efforts in hatting on her.

In her words, she wrote; “Preparing breakfast for my hubby, I love him so much Let haters keep hating who is ready for giveaway?”

The Nollywood teen actress, Regina Daniels, also just recently steps out in style as she strikes a pose with her 59-year-old husband, Ned Munir Nwoko customized Ferrari in Abuja yesterday.

Actress, Regina Daniels is currently living her best life as she was seen with her husband’s newly acquired posh Ferrari adding to her intimidating fleet of cars.

Life has changed for the better for Regina Daniels after getting married to 59-year-old billionaire politician, Ned Nwoko as she recently bought her mum a massive mansion, bought herself a benz, a 3 million naira rolex watch. And also cruising a newly acquired posh Ferari.

Despite all the speculations and stories about her source of wealth on social media which have been confirmed, Daniels continues to show off her wealth on her Instagram page.

The actress recently shared a photo of herself with her expensive vehicle. The actress also took a shot at Transcorp Hilton Hotel in Abuja at the time with the same customized Ferrari.

1 Like

Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 17, 2019
Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by rusher14: 8:56pm On May 17, 2019
Because you love him abi?

2 Likes

Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by Bruno3000(m): 9:02pm On May 17, 2019
I don't wanna know...
Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by Jayslicky: 9:03pm On May 17, 2019
Yes you are so in love with him(money).
NED NWOKO= MONEY.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 17, 2019
You love him or the luxury you get from being his wifegrin

1 Like

Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by NobleAngell(f): 9:12pm On May 17, 2019
Love indeed.

1 Like

Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by Dannyy911: 9:17pm On May 17, 2019
rusher14:

Diamond Bank no dey again na.

grin

Yeah! But some people still have it (diamond bank Mastercard )
Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by LearnITsmash(m): 9:19pm On May 17, 2019
Who has verified what the op just posted undecided
Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by iTearHerToto: 9:34pm On May 17, 2019
who’s.

Op Fix it now ASAP don't Coman shout autocorrect later. You're a blogger for Seun's sake angry
Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by Richmondofficia(m): 9:38pm On May 17, 2019
Oya lemme na see one pesin pikin wey go put this on FP
Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 17, 2019
If Ned be truck pusher you go look him face?
Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by Kneephy(m): 10:10pm On May 17, 2019
Eyin blogger blogger!

Oloshi niyin!

Where did she mention I Regina is married to Munir Nwoko in her post now

1 Like

Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by Onyi22(f): 10:28pm On May 17, 2019
She made d right choice,
It's better to get married to an old rich wealthy man than to end up with a poor frustrated broke ass nigga
Money money money is what matter in life

6 Likes

Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by aababalola001(m): 2:36am On May 18, 2019
Again? Ah ah I really don't care about someones personal life now that being said no way they last more than 5 years

Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by omonla10(m): 4:23am On May 18, 2019
I wonder who's richer between this babe and chioma..
Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by ednut1(m): 5:03am On May 18, 2019
Fabricated gist
Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by Elelfa: 5:15am On May 18, 2019
Let the girl be ooo

Buy your affordable oil dispenser with 1 year warranty.

Instead of selling manually, avoid spillage and wastage which in turn helps you maximize profit .

Call 08077617996

Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by PrinceGeorge1(m): 6:09am On May 18, 2019
angry

Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by MrRhymes101(m): 6:10am On May 18, 2019
Leave this girl alone na... Wedding MC
Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by orisunmibare01(m): 6:11am On May 18, 2019
my own love for genevieve ehn! you people wont understand jaree. i even dreamt about her today. And its not even like i'm after her money sef. I'm just an innocent 26yrs old guy in love
Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by pojophilius(m): 6:11am On May 18, 2019
where is the reason??

1 Like

Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by MobilityExpress: 6:46am On May 18, 2019
Regina goan explain to Papa Nwoko senior Moroccan wife, daughter of a billionaire. She said your jazz would soon expire, that you go see chumchin grin

Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by Darevofpeace(m): 7:33am On May 18, 2019
Ojukokoro
Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by Nobody: 7:49am On May 18, 2019
Should this even be a news
Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by Kingrexyl(m): 8:18am On May 18, 2019
virgoquin:
You love him or the luxury you get from being his wifegrin
Shut up! You will do worst than her u hypocrite.
Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by Kingrexyl(m): 8:19am On May 18, 2019
[quote author=MobilityExpress post=78486895]Regina goan explain to Papa Nwoko senior Moroccan wife, daughter of a billionaire. She said your jazz would soon expire, that you go see chumchin grin[/quotel]Fake accounts
Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by HORLADSTAR(m): 8:28am On May 18, 2019
gone are the days I dey fall for this girl
Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by Chubhie: 8:31am On May 18, 2019
Her garage looks more handsome than Dr E-money. The young shall grow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools / Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama / Adaeze Okoro: Miss Prestigious Nigeria Stuns In Official Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.