Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,580 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence (33640 Views)

Regina Daniels Finally Replies Her Father, Denies Meeting Him / Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid / Regina Daniels Finally Acting Her Real Age [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by grandstar(m): 8:38am On May 18, 2019
Because he is megarich and treats u well
Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by Fhowe: 8:49am On May 18, 2019
grandstar:
Because he is megarich and treats u well
atleast she is married and richer than all those useless actresses prostituting themselves all over the planet and are still single .Atleast she got a man to marry her do you think it is easy to get a man to marry you
Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by Nobody: 9:12am On May 18, 2019
Onyi22:
She made d right choice,
It's better to get married to an old rich wealthy man than to end up with a poor frustrated broke ass nigga
Money money money is what matter in life
The lady is broke too.
Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by grandstar(m): 9:17am On May 18, 2019
Fhowe:
atleast she is married and richer than all those useless actresses prostituting themselves all over the planet and are still single .Atleast she got a man to marry her do you think it is easy to get a man to marry you

You're right and most importantly, it's her life. I have no right to judge her though such behavior can be innate.(Read Matthew 7:1-4).

I wish her the best.
Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by handsomebanana(m): 1:17pm On May 18, 2019
See as this girl fresh especially her lap.

Her skin dey glow.
That Ned na lucky bastard sha
Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by freedomjoshah: 1:23pm On May 18, 2019
Awesome Tricks on How to Make a Man Marry You
http://okakasite.com/2019/05/03/make-that-man-marry-you-asap/
Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by EditZone(f): 1:31pm On May 18, 2019
Well, I guess it's her choice at the end of the day.
We all get married for different reasons.
She has chosen money.
We should respect her choice.
We may not applaud it but then, whose business is it really?
The funniest part of it is that more than half the people bashing her wouldn't blink an eye before accepting to be in her shoes.
Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by SammieRexx(m): 2:29pm On May 18, 2019
Person be 22years ....una still dey call am teen.
Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by Elamin21(m): 2:38pm On May 18, 2019
u still haven't told us ur reason for marrying that grandfather.
Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by Janeugochi111(f): 3:00pm On May 18, 2019
Join the trend now, it is still on, learn how to install CCTV , website design, ethical hacking (CEH) and become a professional just in 2months,,, join us @liteworks consult Ltd ,we are simply the best.

1 Like

Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by bolubennie(m): 4:11pm On May 18, 2019
I'm less concerned about all these gibberish jae.
Wetin dey pain me be say na this old ugly haggard-looking man dey chop the ogbonno of this okpeke. E dey pain me so tey I feel like taking sniper.
Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by kizzylove: 5:18pm On May 18, 2019
cucumbae:
If Ned be truck pusher you go look him face?
for where

1 Like

Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by kizzylove: 5:26pm On May 18, 2019
firstly you love him cause of his money though I love,your style. i rather get married to multimillionaire than a young guy who won't value you

enjoy your life baby girl

is your choice and life anyways
Re: Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence by Femmymcox(m): 5:29pm On May 18, 2019
Uhmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors / Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy's Instagram Page Unmasked / Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.