Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

National I.D Card Production Problem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National I.D Card Production Problem (623 Views)

FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification / Should You Submit Your Bvn Number When Filling Form For National I.d Card? / Nigerians Will Now Pay For New E-national I.D Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National I.D Card Production Problem by Stevenbright(m): 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
NIMC can't produce National I.D cards for Nigerians who registered for it since 2012 just because it benefits the holders but INEC can use few months to produce voters card because the politicians need the votes that comes with it.

Mods please send this to front page so that people can comment and share their opinions on this issue and hence send the message to those that should act!

#nimc #ourmumumudondo

Mods please move to front page.

1 Like

Re: National I.D Card Production Problem by professorval1(m): 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
Registered in 2015. I'm still waiting. And I cant enroll again

NMIC is grossly incapable.

1 Like

Re: National I.D Card Production Problem by cornerplus: 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
Registered 2018. Since I've met many folks who registered 2015 and haven't gotten it. I didn't even bother to check on the temporary card. I'm start checking after Nigeria breaks up in 2037.
Re: National I.D Card Production Problem by MikeBetty(m): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
That Is Govt Siphoning Condit Pipe. National Census, National ID Card, Presidential Books, NewsPapers And Magazenes, National/international Travels And Fuel Subsidy Are The Ways Govt Used To Loot Our Commonwealth. God Pass Them.
Re: National I.D Card Production Problem by Blue3k(m): 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
The issue is its free from what I read. Drivers licenses and passports relatively easy to obtain. The national ID card suffers frequent shortages because everyone wants one even if they dont need it. The government has to budget money to subsize everyones demand for said product.

Notice service delivery is trash. They dont mail any of these cards out. The just whine saying x amount of cards go uncollected. They act like the Nigerian postal service disbanded.

Why Isnt the government mailing PVC, drivers licenses and other cards?

1 Like

Re: National I.D Card Production Problem by Blue3k(m): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
I think the national planning committee should be in charge of this area. The names of people in chsrge might be different though. Write, email or call if they have something available.

Re: National I.D Card Production Problem by geo4c: 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
Don't be mayopic sir

The machine use in producing the national ID is sophisticated and expensive.. The materials are not in its plentifulness..

Wat am I even saying

9ja Issa shit hole

(1) (Reply)

Between Femi Fani-kayode And The Church Of Satan On Twitter. / How Many World Leaders Attended The Democracy Day? / "Pdp Connived With Inec To Elect Ekweremadu" Candidate Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.