Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

How I Earn 10K WEEKLY For Posting Romantic Topics On Online (no Referral) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Earn 10K WEEKLY For Posting Romantic Topics On Online (no Referral) (1308 Views)

Newly Wedded Nigerian Army Officer In Trouble For Posting Wedding Video / You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Earn 10K WEEKLY For Posting Romantic Topics On Online (no Referral) by blissboss32(m): 11:12pm On May 17, 2019
Yes Its Possible because am earning that amount of money weekly so EVERYONE WHO IS INTERESTED CAN ALSO EARN. Maybe you will earn more than me!

Am talking about how am earning on Loversways.

What Is Loversways

When I first heard of loversways, I said, "haha all these people self they are just coming up with different strategies to scam people, which is loversway again?" Yes, that was what I said, and I am sure that I am not the only that has said that also.

With the way the internet is fast-growing, it has helped many people to increase their standard of living, and at the same time, it has left many, frustrated. The internet is full of legitimate ways to make money online, and at the same time, it's full of scams.

Well after saying this, I didn't register with Loversways but I thought it's a scam. But the bad news was that I regretted not joining on time.

Loversways is 100% Real. Check it out right now

YES! Loversways is 100% legit, it’s an idea of Gworldwide Entrepreneurs a cyber group organization that ventures into E-commerce marketing, with registration number 2680874 under the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).

SO WHAT IS LOVERSWAYS

Loversways is an Oustanding Concept and a unique business, In which you can post Relationship Content and share your experience of how life has been with you and your partner, you as well earn from it. You tell the world, you earn, they learn.

In a nutshell, Loversways is an online site that involves posting romantic topics and relationship tips then you get paid straight directly into your bank acccount

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Earn 10K WEEKLY For Posting Romantic Topics On Online (no Referral) by blissboss32(m): 11:15pm On May 17, 2019
How to make money on Loverways

There are just three ways of earning from Loverways, which are as follows

You earn #300 per article you write
You make money by writing articles for them. (#300 per article): That is #3000 every day for 10 articles and #90000 every month by writing an article for them about relationship
You earn #1000 per each person you refer.
You earn 50% (#1000) direct referral commission when you introduce your friends and family to join the platform and earn from it.
Indirect referral earning
You earn 25% (#500) indirect referral commission. this means if the person you referred also refer someone, you will earn 25% from it, is this not cool. this is just as if to refer some and sleep while they work for you too.
How to withdraw your earnings

Payment is been made every Monday, so that means you could start a new week with some money at hand.

The minimum withdrawal is #3,000

When you earn #3000, you withdraw it straight to your bank account.

You could earn over 10k Weekly from posting content without referring, referring is optional. You are not required to Refer any single person to join Loversway before you earn money, it’s Totally optional.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Earn 10K WEEKLY For Posting Romantic Topics On Online (no Referral) by naijapara(f): 3:50pm On May 19, 2019
Thanks very much for this sir!! I just registered yesterday through your link in the whatsapp group. I earned 5k already

2 Likes

Re: How I Earn 10K WEEKLY For Posting Romantic Topics On Online (no Referral) by Solomonfiverr(m): 3:52pm On May 19, 2019
This is my new account. Loversways has been so helpful and it has been a second income stream for me. As an interprenuer, I have done so many online biz, but i love this one, because it i earn and at the same time, i learn. Loversways is a site for relationships matters. Learn how to build a better relations, and the same time, earn from it..... join me on this whatsapp group to learn more. bit2.ly/Earn10Weekly remove the 2 in the link. How i earn 10k a week without refferal. i just post my experience on relationship matters, and i got paid.

1 Like

Re: How I Earn 10K WEEKLY For Posting Romantic Topics On Online (no Referral) by naijapara(f): 3:56pm On May 19, 2019
Please reply my messasge on whatsapp. i want to advertise my link through facebook

1 Like

Re: How I Earn 10K WEEKLY For Posting Romantic Topics On Online (no Referral) by Aabheaven(m): 4:01pm On May 19, 2019
blissboss32:

There are just three ways of earning from Loverways, which are as follows

You earn #300 per article you write
You make money by writing articles for them. (#300 per article): That is #3000 every day for 10 articles and #90000 every month by writing an article for them about relationship
You earn #1000 per each person you refer.
You earn 50% (#1000) direct referral commission when you introduce your friends and family to join the platform and earn from it.
Indirect referral earning
You earn 25% (#500) indirect referral commission. this means if the person you referred also refer someone, you will earn 25% from it, is this not cool. this is just as if to refer some and sleep while they work for you too.
How to withdraw your earnings

Payment is been made every Monday, so that means you could start a new week with some money at hand.

The minimum withdrawal is #3,000

When you earn #3000, you withdraw it straight to your bank account.

You could earn over 10k Weekly from posting content without referring, referring is optional. You are not required to Refer any single person to join Loversway before you earn money, it’s Totally optional.
How do one go about it

1 Like

Re: How I Earn 10K WEEKLY For Posting Romantic Topics On Online (no Referral) by chicolate(f): 5:14pm On May 19, 2019
Please sir, let me have your whatsapp number
Re: How I Earn 10K WEEKLY For Posting Romantic Topics On Online (no Referral) by blissboss32(m): 5:22pm On May 19, 2019
Aabheaven:
How do one go about it

To Register on Loversways, Kindly visit http://loversways.com Once The site Have open, click on register
[img]https://3.bp..com/-fhogxskBhH0/XNrWm3LZmOI/AAAAAAAAAMA/T_IKzrfzMqwFEHTRmA_uhS5zKEyff4IOACLcBGAs/s1600/lov.png[/img]
Re: How I Earn 10K WEEKLY For Posting Romantic Topics On Online (no Referral) by blissboss32(m): 5:57pm On May 19, 2019
Then follow this example below make sure you use instantcash as your referral username.

What are the benefit from registering through me?

1. I will give you articles that you will post on Loversways, earn from daily.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-NiyLMAT9Zvs/XNrjBtPTpZI/AAAAAAAAAMM/ofT89rKlwfoNuOjHzDnjs6yDcKKrgItSQCLcBGAs/s1600/reg.jpg[/img]
Re: How I Earn 10K WEEKLY For Posting Romantic Topics On Online (no Referral) by blissboss32(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2019
naijapara:
Please reply my messasge on whatsapp. i want to advertise my link through facebook
Replied
Re: How I Earn 10K WEEKLY For Posting Romantic Topics On Online (no Referral) by blissboss32(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2019
You can reach me on whatsapp through this number. 08100970608
chicolate:
Re: How I Earn 10K WEEKLY For Posting Romantic Topics On Online (no Referral) by blissboss32(m): 9:49pm On May 19, 2019
chicolate:
Re: How I Earn 10K WEEKLY For Posting Romantic Topics On Online (no Referral) by Aabheaven(m): 10:51pm On May 19, 2019
Will you use 2k to start

1 Like

Re: How I Earn 10K WEEKLY For Posting Romantic Topics On Online (no Referral) by Neewliffe12: 5:37am On May 20, 2019
blissboss32:
Then follow this example below make sure you use instantcash as your referral username.

What are the benefit from registering through me?

1. I will give you articles that you will post on Loversways, earn from daily.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-NiyLMAT9Zvs/XNrjBtPTpZI/AAAAAAAAAMM/ofT89rKlwfoNuOjHzDnjs6yDcKKrgItSQCLcBGAs/s1600/reg.jpg[/img]
Hello Sir, I just created the account following the example you gave here. Am happy to register with Loversways Because I love the platform. But I just pray that it pays as it promise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Earn 10K WEEKLY For Posting Romantic Topics On Online (no Referral) by blissboss32(m): 5:43am On May 20, 2019
Aabheaven:
Will you use 2k to start
Yes, that's the onetime registeration fee
Re: How I Earn 10K WEEKLY For Posting Romantic Topics On Online (no Referral) by blissboss32(m): 5:54am On May 20, 2019
Neewliffe12:
Hello Sir, I just created the account following the example you gave here. Am happy to register with Loversways Because I love the platform. But I just pray that it pays as it promise.
Congratulation for your new registration. You have nothing to worry about. Loversways is real, you can earn with you referring anyone. That is referring is optional. Message me on whatsapp ( 08100970608) so that I can give you your article as promised.
Re: How I Earn 10K WEEKLY For Posting Romantic Topics On Online (no Referral) by blissboss32(m): 3:25am On May 21, 2019
blissboss32:
Yes, that's the onetime registration fee
Hello Abraham, Upgrade your account and start enjoying all the benefits earnings from Loversways . Remember, the registration fee is only 2,000
Re: How I Earn 10K WEEKLY For Posting Romantic Topics On Online (no Referral) by lilianofentse(f): 9:14am On May 21, 2019
You really have time, creating multiple accounts and replying yourself. Beware this is a scam

1 Like

Re: How I Earn 10K WEEKLY For Posting Romantic Topics On Online (no Referral) by blissboss32(m): 1:36pm On May 21, 2019
lilianofentse:
You really have time, creating multiple accounts and replying yourself. Beware this is a scam

Well I don't have time to answer you. Chat those people up.

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This? (photo) / Can you actually satisfy a lady? / Re: I Am Suicidal And Hopeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.