Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess (33883 Views)

The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) / Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by praizblog: 11:28pm On May 17, 2019
According to a documentary video published by a ogelle africa, Some prostitute confess what they pass through in the hand of some men that they have sexual inter course with.

They reveal they some men use to beat them, have rough sexual inter course with them. One of the prostitue reveals she is doing the business because she doesn't have parent who will cater for her. One of them also said she rely on holy spirit to always pick men for her. Lol

Watch the video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-rely-on-holy-spirit-to-pick-men-i-will-sleep-with-lagos-prostitutes-confess/

Re: I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by praizblog: 11:30pm On May 17, 2019
Watch The Secret Revealing Video => HERE

See reactions below

Re: I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by Bojack(m): 11:38pm On May 17, 2019
jesusjnr where are you
Re: I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by fox26: 11:38pm On May 17, 2019
These are lies coming directly from satan's mouth. That's why Internet is scary. Devil is in it. Jesus christ protect us oooo

11 Likes

Re: I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by IamD18: 11:55pm On May 17, 2019
fox26:
[s]These are lies coming directly from satan's mouth. That's why Internet is scary. Devil is in it. Jesus christ protect us oooo[/s]
You lots are quick to bring Jesus and Satan in little issues in his country.

Next thing; You'll start shouting "Satan for by fire!!"

19 Likes

Re: I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by Sundrus: 12:03am On May 18, 2019
cheesy holy prostitute she is then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by fox26: 6:16am On May 18, 2019
IamD18:

You lots are quick to bring Jesus and Satan in little issues in his country.

Next thing; You'll start shouting "Satan for by fire!!"

You can only do those acts in Satan's den.
Re: I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by Sluvist(m): 6:32am On May 18, 2019
Hmmm, holy Spirit indeed. Very soon, it will be Jesus that will choose the Man for you to sleep with.

1 Like

Re: I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by CAPSLOCKED: 6:49am On May 18, 2019
ANOTHER HOPELESS FORSAKEN ATHEIST SPREADING LIES AND DISEASES AS USUAL.

YOU WERE NEVER A TRUE CHRISTIAN. YOU CANNOT HAVE THE HOeLY SPIRIT AND BE MISLED.

14 Likes

Re: I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by itspzpics(m): 7:21am On May 18, 2019
Sluvist:
Hmmm, holy Spirit indeed.
Very soon, it will be Jesus that will choose the Man for you to sleep with.
lol
Re: I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by Ishilove: 3:27pm On May 18, 2019
She is mistaking her ogbanje marine spirit for the holy spirit

24 Likes

Re: I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by mizzytan(m): 3:53pm On May 18, 2019
Ishilove:
She is mistaking her ogbanje marine spirit for the holy spirit
True. There is a mixed up somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by Spar7tan(m): 6:20pm On May 18, 2019
She's taken COLORADO as well. grin
Re: I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by pweshdodo(m): 6:20pm On May 18, 2019
wink
Ipob

2 Likes

Re: I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by hucienda: 6:21pm On May 18, 2019
cheesy grin cheesy any which way ... any way na way .. Africa Africa. grin
Re: I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by lastempero: 6:22pm On May 18, 2019
God will punish you soon.

1 Like

Re: I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 18, 2019
fox26:
These are lies coming directly from satan's mouth. That's why Internet is scary. Devil is in it. Jesus christ protect us oooo

Also, the thing is, if Christians had been more of a light, instead of the current situation where Christians in power loot and steal...and christian followers too loot and steal....and many Christians focus more on building big churches and buildings and less on being like Jesus.....many of these girls won't have been into harlotry in the first place.

7 Likes

Re: I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by ayangalu12: 6:25pm On May 18, 2019
…HOME OF QUALITY LAPTOPS…

BUY YOUR FOREIGN USED LAPTOPS AT MOST AFFORDABLE PRICES YOU CAN’T GET IN THE MARKET

These Laptops are Super clean from top brands such as Hp, Mac, Lenovo, Toshiba, Dell, Asus, Acer and lots more. Buy now at affordable price.

BENEFITS YOU GET WHEN YOU BUY FROM US

- Warranty on all laptops
- Very good hours of battery life
- All Laptops comes with WIFI Internet Enabled
- FREE Delivery on Selected Items
- FREE Original Charger

…EXPECT MORE FROM US…

Contact us now to ORDER YOURS!
Re: I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by lascopes(m): 6:25pm On May 18, 2019
Oh lord my fada, this ppu don't turn xtianity to footmat
Re: I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by Uyi168: 6:26pm On May 18, 2019
The same Holy Spirit slept with Mary And made her pregnant..
So, everything is possible... undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by mu2sa2: 6:26pm On May 18, 2019
So prostitutes are Christians. And churches on virtually every street. Plus "men of god" everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by tydi(m): 6:26pm On May 18, 2019
sad

Ashawo no be work! But there is always an employer and employee
Re: I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by iammo(m): 6:27pm On May 18, 2019
soon they would ask us to legalise prostituition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by Regenerated: 6:27pm On May 18, 2019
A seducing spirit actually, the kind that comes in form of light but filled with darkness!
Re: I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by ozoono(m): 6:28pm On May 18, 2019
Sluvist:
Hmmm, holy Spirit indeed.
Very soon, it will be Jesus that will choose the Man for you to sleep with.
which holy spirit ? we can av many holy spirit like, d one of ogbanje, 666 people, etc. my dude
Re: I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by tydi(m): 6:31pm On May 18, 2019
tactius:

Also, the thing is, if Christians had been more of a light, instead of the current situation where Christians in power loot and steal...and christian followers too loot and steal....and many Christians focus more on building big churches and buildings and less on being like Jesus.....many of these girls won't have been into harlotry in the first place.

Lol.. They would have been choristers and ushers in church abi.. I get where you're going.. Lol.. Abeg forget that thing Titus.. Wetin der blood der blood.. Once a hoe, always a hoe

2 Likes

Re: I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by theenchanter: 6:32pm On May 18, 2019
Holy Spirit..... gringringrin ashawo sef dey claim holy spirit.

Shey holy spirit dey stay for unholy place ni?
Re: I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by Martinez39(m): 6:32pm On May 18, 2019
Why are people getting so worked up? That statement is actually very funny.
Re: I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by Gabson001(m): 6:33pm On May 18, 2019
Will u shut that dustbin u call mouth? Which holy spirit?
Re: I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess by TemmyT002(m): 6:33pm On May 18, 2019
Hahahahahahaha
Very funny sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? / My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.