Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy (12472 Views)

Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. / Gelato Dance! Kaffy Shows DJ Cuppy New Way To Dance To Gelato / "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by Nobody: 7:55am On May 18, 2019
tomdon:
Which nonsense confidence.
All these success stories in dance and all what not makes a rubbish of intellectual achievements. Is it with useless dance that America used to create cars and phones, or that China and others are using to advance exponentially, or Dubai used to develop within a very short time??
I wonder oo! low self esteemed women, how will dancing pay hospital bills or their kids school fees?
Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by Lovelyn451(f): 8:25am On May 18, 2019
Nice
Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by divine2288: 8:38am On May 18, 2019
shineeye1:
Professional Seductress in the name of dance "industry"..
Nothing we no go hear!
keep kyayet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by DrTee1(m): 9:09am On May 18, 2019
meobizy:

Kaffy is your country’s president?

You missed the point - of the front page subject.

You saw through the pinhole.
Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by handsomebanana(m): 10:06am On May 18, 2019
meobizy:

Kaffy is your country’s president?

U dey mind d fool.
Because the country dey suffer, make people no do things wey go give them joy.

Na sadists full this place. There just dey linger they wait for the appropriate thread to dump their frustrations.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by addscope: 4:13pm On May 19, 2019
DGynx:
Dubbed Nigeria’s dance queen, trust Kaffy to always talk about her passion – dancing – whenever she is given the opportunity to do so. In a recent chat with the dancer, she revealed that her project for the year was to sensitise the public to the gains of giving the dance industry the same respect other industries in the entertainment sphere receive.

During a recent interview, she revealed that she had used dance to help unhappy women regain their confidence.“I started out as a fitness trainer and I used dance to make it more enticing to both men and women because we like fun.With dancing, you would have so much fun that you would not believe the number of calories you burn in the process instead of lifting heavy weights. Dance takes the pain away while exercising and you would have fun as you do so.
Well done dear

https://www./2019/05/ive-helped-women-regain-confidence-with-dance-nigerias-dance-queen-kaffy.
Re: I’ve Helped Women Regain Confidence With Dance –kaffy by booksrite(f): 4:34am On Jun 29, 2019
keep kyayet

smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poco Lee Vs Lil Smart , Who Is The Best Dancer / Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID / Top 10 Richest African Musicians 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.