Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,296 members, 7,867,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada (36962 Views)

Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) / Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria / What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada by Nobody: 6:17am On May 18, 2019
Minemrys:
OGA. If u are gay, tell us u are gay. Then again, u are only a coward.
painment
Re: Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada by johnmattew: 6:17am On May 18, 2019
raindodger13:

U lost all credibility
u are obviously a blind man....Ur eyes needs to be opened.

most of Ur celebrities are gays ...about 80 percent of naija singers and actors

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada by Nobody: 6:17am On May 18, 2019
marshmonii:
what is this sick 1 saying, have u ever thought about how you were produced to planet earth or were u a product of same sex, just asking
read my post again and let it sink in
Re: Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada by noblefuwad(m): 6:21am On May 18, 2019
marshmonii:
what is this sick 1 saying, have u ever thought about how you were produced to planet earth or were u a product of same sex, just asking

U should have just ignored him....
Re: Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada by noblefuwad(m): 6:22am On May 18, 2019
Minemrys:

OGA. If u are gay, tell us u are gay. Then again, u are only a coward.

It's obvious he is one
Re: Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada by Born2Breed(f): 6:23am On May 18, 2019
This is not new.

Majority of asylum seekers world wide must fabricate something something.

Since seeking asylum on economic and political reasons are no more working.
Re: Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada by Nobody: 6:23am On May 18, 2019
johnmattew:
u are obviously a blind man....Ur eyes needs to be opened.

most of Ur celebrities are gays ...about 80 percent of naija singers and actors

80 perc3nt!!! LOL!!!

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada by siggyply007(m): 6:25am On May 18, 2019
Naija 4 life
Re: Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada by henrixx(m): 6:27am On May 18, 2019
camobri:

I say this with all facts, millions of Nigerians are LGBt but would rather lay low and marry opposite sex to comform to societal pressure.
reason why they can't satisfy their partners sexually. How can someone who wasn't sexually attracted to opposite sex from birth make you enjoy sex? And you do not want people to divorce ?
You do not have to have sex with same sex to make you homo, the feelings alone is what classify you and there's nothing you can do about it than pretend to be straight and in so doing frustrate your partners you decived into marriage.
come at me, I just spoke the summary of the truth. Hypocrites.

gays and lesbians should marry eachotheer, stop marrying straight people to cover up your sexuality. everyone deserves correct orgasms. stop the deceit. Forget church and deliverance, prayer and fasting would not change an albino not change your eye coloura, all theses things are biologically inprinted!!!!
I do not hate and would never hate LGBT but stop the deceit and ignorance.
bloody shit. Come out in the open and get lynched

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada by darlenese(f): 6:33am On May 18, 2019
they are obviously lying.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada by mmsen: 6:35am On May 18, 2019
If you tell those same people claiming gay to kiss another man they will squeeze their face like somebody just defecated on their foot.

Reminds me of all the nonsense I've seen/heard of people from the south claiming to be running from Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada by Mogajunior(m): 6:39am On May 18, 2019
ednut1:
Let them have a live sex with a gay man in court. 99% of them would puke grin
I bet you, Nigerians can go that extreme.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada by grandstar(m): 6:42am On May 18, 2019
chiommy123:
This is a case of the hunter and the bird.the hunter has decided to shoot without missing and the bird has also decided to fly without perching

Chinua Achebe's "Things Fall Apart". Recommended as one of 12 books one must read. "To kill a mockingbird " was another on the list.

A phenomenal book
Re: Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada by Antichristus: 6:48am On May 18, 2019
Fake asylum claims.
Re: Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada by Nobody: 6:49am On May 18, 2019
henrixx:
bloody shit. Come out in the open and get lynched
why you gon remain poor for life
Re: Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada by royalamour(m): 6:54am On May 18, 2019
camobri:

I say this with all facts, millions of Nigerians are LGBt but would rather lay low and marry opposite sex to comform to societal pressure.
reason why they can't satisfy their partners sexually. How can someone who wasn't sexually attracted to opposite sex from birth make you enjoy sex? And you do not want people to divorce ?
You do not have to have sex with same sex to make you homo, the feelings alone is what classify you and there's nothing you can do about it than pretend to be straight and in so doing frustrate your partners you decived into marriage.

gays and lesbians should marry eachotheer, stop marrying straight people to cover up your sexuality. everyone deserves correct orgasms. stop the deceit. Forget church and deliverance, prayer and fasting would not change an albino not change your eye coloura, all theses things are biologically inprinted!!!!

You lie.

99% of these asylum seekers just want to use that avenue to leave Nigeria.

Stop lying.

Millions ko thousand ni

6 Likes

Re: Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada by TechCapon(m): 7:01am On May 18, 2019
camobri:

they should marry each other in naija?

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada by Guyman02: 7:02am On May 18, 2019
soberdrunk:
This is funny but heartbreaking!!! Nigerians are now claiming to be homosexuals just to escape the hardship of their own country.... sad sad

Guy country hard, even circumcized men claim to be running away from forced circumcision

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada by Nobody: 7:05am On May 18, 2019
TechCapon:
they should marry each other in naija?
can you read at all?
Re: Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada by Nobody: 7:05am On May 18, 2019
royalamour:

You lie.

99% of these asylum seekers just want to use that avenue to leave Nigeria.

Stop lying.

Millions ko thousand ni
I know. i am talking about the facts here. they are everywhere but u would not know
Re: Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada by Unconquerable: 7:06am On May 18, 2019
Most are frauds: this is exactly what I meant in an earlier post. There are so many fraudulent, dishonest people in this world one needs divine wisdom to differentiate those really in danger. People would feign misfortune just to defraud others. Really sad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat / Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. / 5 Killed, Others Injured In Bayelsa Airport Road Accident (Graphic Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.