Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,046 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Mercy Johnson And Her Ever Shy Husband On His Birthday,hugged Him Tight(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Her Ever Shy Husband On His Birthday,hugged Him Tight(video) (1177 Views)

I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang / Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) / "2face Hugged Me, I Am Never Bathing Again” - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson And Her Ever Shy Husband On His Birthday,hugged Him Tight(video) by press9jatv: 5:23am On May 18, 2019
Mercy Johnson and her ever shy husband on his birthday,hugged him tight . Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B7Mu_QzG5c

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Ever Shy Husband On His Birthday,hugged Him Tight(video) by harjayi(m): 6:15am On May 18, 2019
G
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Ever Shy Husband On His Birthday,hugged Him Tight(video) by MrRhymes101(m): 6:16am On May 18, 2019
He is married to a celebrity, he is a politician, yet he is shy?? Explain (30 marks)... Wedding MC
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Ever Shy Husband On His Birthday,hugged Him Tight(video) by Oluromantic: 7:31am On May 18, 2019
See how women are different from each other.. A bold celebrity feeling comfortable with a shy man.

And most mumu girls who take after Tonto as role model are looking for lion that they can demean and still expect him to be strong for them.. Very unrealistic lifestyle!
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Ever Shy Husband On His Birthday,hugged Him Tight(video) by press9jatv: 8:10am On May 18, 2019
MrRhymes101:
He is married to a celebrity, he is a politician, yet he is shy?? Explain (30 marks)... Wedding MC
lol, you are funny ooooooo
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Ever Shy Husband On His Birthday,hugged Him Tight(video) by press9jatv: 8:10am On May 18, 2019
Oluromantic:
See how women are different from each other.. A bold celebrity feeling comfortable with a shy man.

And most mumu girls who take after Tonto as role model are looking for lion that they can demean and still expect him to be strong for them.. Very unrealistic lifestyle!
Hmmm what a funny life.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Ever Shy Husband On His Birthday,hugged Him Tight(video) by PROPHETmichael: 8:33am On May 18, 2019
She wanted to give him wwe neck breaker but that didn't work on the strong man and she then turned it into a hug.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Ever Shy Husband On His Birthday,hugged Him Tight(video) by Ejebleje: 8:38am On May 18, 2019
MrRhymes101:

Lol...nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Abacha's Niece 'Fatima', Marries Son Of Late Billionaire Oil Magnate Saleh Jambo / I Was Suicidal After I Lost A Role In Coming To America Movie - Wesley Snipes / She Won’t Be At My Event Coz She Can’t Afford 5m-cubana Chief Priest Mocks Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.