Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Operation shut rivers state down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation shut rivers state down (2835 Views)

Soldiers Killed During Operation In Zamfara. Graphic Photos / BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC / Nigeria’s New National Airline To Commence Operation This Year – Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation shut rivers state down by BuhariAdvocate: 7:01am On May 18, 2019
I'm planning to lead about 40 thousand people to rivers state government house .we are tired of incessant killings in rivers state wike the chief security officer of the state has failed people woefully.
We demand that wike should abdicate or Mr president declare state of emergency in rivers state and interim government setup.
Also there must be a public hearing about incessant violence in rivers state.
We call on efcc and icpc to held wike accountable for all the transactions carryout by his administration since he assumed the office.

1 Like

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by BuhariAdvocate: 7:08am On May 18, 2019
Operation shut rivers state down.

1 Like

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by helinues: 7:18am On May 18, 2019
Hope you get money to share sha.. 1,000 each

5 Likes

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by mrvitalis(m): 7:19am On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I'm planning to lead about 40 thousand people to rivers state government house .we are tired of incessant killings in rivers state wike the chief security officer of the state has failed people woefully.
We demand that wike should abdicate or Mr president declare state of emergency in rivers state and interim government setup.
We call on efcc and icpc to held wike accountable for all the transactions carryout by his administration since he assumed the office.
After u finish zamafara anf kaduna then kastina then brono i might take u serious

15 Likes

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by BuhariAdvocate: 7:22am On May 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

After u finish zamafara anf kaduna then kastina then brono i might take u serious
you're saying this nonsense just Because you dont know the damage has done to rivers state Because the violence.
Re: Operation shut rivers state down by frankyychiji(f): 7:23am On May 18, 2019
There's a reason APC supporters are called zombies.

Spits on thread. Yeyenatus!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by BuhariAdvocate: 7:23am On May 18, 2019
undecided people are willingly to do this, it's not a political movement.
helinues:

Hope you get money to share sha.. 1,000 each
Re: Operation shut rivers state down by BuhariAdvocate: 7:24am On May 18, 2019
Keep quiet its not about apc or pdp we want peace in rivers state.
frankyychiji:
There's a reason APC supporters are called zombies.

Spits on thread. Yeyenatus!
Re: Operation shut rivers state down by frankyychiji(f): 7:25am On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
you're saying this nonsense just Because you dont know the damage has done to rivers state Because the violence.
You can't even write a simple correct sentence since you have been here, yet you are all over the place regurgitating.

Waste of space!

9 Likes

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by helinues: 7:25am On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
undecided people are willingly to do this, it's not a political movement.

Hahahahh.. No be for this Nigeria.. If no inducement, if 1,000 people promised to show up, if you see 40, you are a nice guy
Re: Operation shut rivers state down by BuhariAdvocate: 7:27am On May 18, 2019
shocked forget inducement people are ready to fight for their right.
helinues:

Hahahahh.. No be for this Nigeria.. If no inducement, if 1,000 people promised to show up, if you see 40, you are a nice guy
Re: Operation shut rivers state down by frankyychiji(f): 7:28am On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Keep quiet its not about apc or pdp we want peace in rivers state.
Go and bring peace to katsina, zamfara, adamawa, yobe and Bornu before regurgitating that cud in your buccal cavity!

The thiefing GOC you are fighting for doesn't even know about your little life.

The thiefing GOC is racking his brains now trying to figure a way out of the mess he got himself into while you are here, running upandan like a headless chicken!

7 Likes

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by helinues: 7:29am On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

And btw, are you from Rivers state?

1 Like

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by hammerFC: 7:30am On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

FIRST GO AND STOP THE INCESSANT KILLING IN KADUNA WHERE U COME FROM.

U DONT LEAVE SAND IN YOUR EYE TO REMOVE SNAD IN ANOTHER MAN'S EYE.

6 Likes

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by frankyychiji(f): 7:30am On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Lol...go and assemble jubril's 150 malnourished cows cos those are your only followers.

2 Likes

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by gare(f): 7:30am On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

What damaged has been done to other places, guy I believe you must be high on something, or better still you are jobless, instead asking those you are supporting to get a job to do you are here constituting nuisance, why dont you start with your family members, your father, mother, brother,, wife, children impact your kindred.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by ChristianNorth: 7:31am On May 18, 2019
Next time, format with paragraphs and don't also forget to learn basic punctuation.

Anyway, op is a Yoruba moslem, take him serious at your own peril.

He lost some nuts slamming his head against hard ground during the Ramadam.

May Allah accept his bida'h as an act of Osogbo ibadah

7 Likes

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by BuhariAdvocate: 7:32am On May 18, 2019
Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental! We are talking how people have been slaughtering like chicken you are looking for my mistake.
frankyychiji:
You can't even write a simple correct sentence since you have been here, yet you are all over the place regurgitating.

Waste of space!
Re: Operation shut rivers state down by ChristianNorth: 7:33am On May 18, 2019
hammerFC:

Kaduna kor.
The hediot is a Yoruba moslem, probably Tijanniyya.

4 Likes

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by BuhariAdvocate: 7:34am On May 18, 2019
helinues:

And btw, are you from Rivers state?
no I lived all my life in Rivers state. However I'm Nigerian.
Re: Operation shut rivers state down by frankyychiji(f): 7:39am On May 18, 2019
hammerFC:

Don't mind the soak away sniffing baboon. His is angry because Wike disgraced the GOC after he was caught oil-bunkering. Wike called dude a thief on video during their security meeting in the presence of other sister agents.

Now Buhariadvocate (imagine a slowpoke advocating for another slowpoke), is in sifia pains cos he knows nobody can do jack to wicked Wike! He's got the GOC by the balls as we speak! grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by helinues: 7:39am On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Why not start such revolutions from your own state? Is that not trespassing even if you are a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by BuhariAdvocate: 7:40am On May 18, 2019
wink look I'm not a writer or journalist.im here to pass a message in a simple way.
ChristianNorth:
Next time, format with paragraphs and don't also forget to learn basic punctuation.

Anyway, op is a Yoruba moslem, take him serious at your own peril.

He lost some nuts slamming his head against hard ground during the Ramadam.

May Allah accept his bida'h as an act of Osogbo ibadah
Re: Operation shut rivers state down by naijaboy756: 7:41am On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
This your missing sense has still not been found??

When will you shut Nigeria down with all the Banditry, Kidnappings, ritual killings that is becoming a way of life for Nigeria under Buhari

Try harder... You will find it

3 Likes

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by BuhariAdvocate: 7:41am On May 18, 2019
Why are you angry my my state is one of peaceful state in Nigeria.
helinues:

Why not start such revolutions from your own state? Is that not trespassing even if you are a Nigerian

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by helinues: 7:42am On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Why are you angry my my state is one of peaceful state in Nigeria.

Angry kwa.. Mention your state first before I can take you serious

1 Like

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by frankyychiji(f): 7:43am On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
If that GOC as little as does phiiim, Wicked Wike will make a nice toast of his quota system career grin grin

You are free to run rabid on NL cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by frankyychiji(f): 7:45am On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental! We are talking how people have been slaughtering like chicken you are looking for my mistake.
Let that thiefing GOC try any Nonsense, Wicked Wike will roast him for chops!

3 Likes

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by SLAP44: 7:45am On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Lead a delegation to wake up all those thousands killed in the north alone.

3 Likes

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by BuhariAdvocate: 7:47am On May 18, 2019
I'm so disappointed in you so this is your thought? I'm not a security personnel I dont know GOC. I'm only concern about the killings action must take .
frankyychiji:
Don't mind the soak away sniffing baboon. His is angry because Wike disgraced the GOC after he was caught oil-bunkering. Wike called dude a thief on video during their security meeting in the presence of other sister agents.

Now Buhariadvocate (imagine a slowpoke advocating for another slowpoke), is in sifia pains cos he knows nobody can do jack to wicked Wike! He's got the GOC by the balls as we speak! grin grin
Re: Operation shut rivers state down by hammerFC: 7:48am On May 18, 2019
frankyychiji:

THE ONE THING AM HAPPY ABOUT IS THAT IGBO PEOPLE EVERYWHERE ARE FED UP OF THIS COUNTRY AND IT WONT BE LONG NOW, BEFORE THINGS ARE SORTED OUT.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures. Fashola And GEJ. Realities. / Anioma Vs Igbo By Cheta Nwanze / Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.