Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Operation shut rivers state down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation shut rivers state down (2834 Views)

Soldiers Killed During Operation In Zamfara. Graphic Photos / BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC / Nigeria’s New National Airline To Commence Operation This Year – Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by BuhariAdvocate: 7:49am On May 18, 2019
You are from Aba so I'm not surprised. So if the whole rivers state can wipe out in a day it's not your business
SLAP44:

Lead a delegation to wake up all those thousands killed in the north alone.
Re: Operation shut rivers state down by SLAP44: 7:51am On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
You are from Aba so I'm not surprised. So if the whole rivers state can wipe out in a day it's not your business

Before our very eyes, southern Kaduna population has been reduced and you are not worried, what kind of a man are you?

4 Likes

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by frankyychiji(f): 7:51am On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I'm so disappointed in you so this is your thought? I'm not a security personnel I dont know GOC. I'm only concern about the killings action must take .
Shut up your buccal cavity you little punk. I was in the other thread where your sifia pains started from. Your GOC is a thief and buhari is a criminal Sudanese.

4 Likes

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by mrvitalis(m): 7:56am On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
you're saying this nonsense just Because you dont know the damage has done to rivers state Because the violence.
If u have two options
Zamafara and rivers which one would u prefer to stay

3 Likes

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by BuhariAdvocate: 7:59am On May 18, 2019
frankyychiji:
Shut up your buccal cavity you little punk. I was in the other thread where your sifia pains started from. Your GOC is a thief and buhari is a criminal Sudanese.
kid everywhere shame.
Re: Operation shut rivers state down by BuhariAdvocate: 8:01am On May 18, 2019
SLAP44:

Before our very eyes, southern Kaduna population has been reduced and you are not worried, what kind of a man are you?
there is no any form of violence in Kaduna south stop lying .
Re: Operation shut rivers state down by BuhariAdvocate: 8:04am On May 18, 2019
frankyychiji:
Lol...go and assemble jubril's 150 malnourished cows cos those are your only followers.
you're a cultist working for wike.soon they will arrest you.
Re: Operation shut rivers state down by BuhariAdvocate: 8:06am On May 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

If u have two options
Zamafara and rivers which one would u prefer to stay
honestly I prefer zamfara Because no incessant killings there like rivers state.
Re: Operation shut rivers state down by tsfisheriesm: 8:11am On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental! We are talking how people have been slaughtering like chicken you are looking for my mistake.
semi literate spotted.

4 Likes

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by Nobody: 8:15am On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
no I lived all my life in Rivers state. However I'm Nigerian.
If you've lived all your life in Rivers state without a pinch on your skin, then I make bold to conclude that your post is soiled in sentimental politics. However one can clearly say you've been induced from the powers that be to create this useless thread.

4 Likes

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by BuhariAdvocate: 8:24am On May 18, 2019
wizzyrich:
If you've lived all your life in Rivers state without a pinch on your skin, then I make bold to conclude that your post is soiled in sentimental politics. However one can clearly say you've been induced from the powers that be to create this useless thread.
so you are happy with killing and violence in rivers state right.so I have to support wike to know that I'm from rivers state.
Re: Operation shut rivers state down by Nobody: 8:28am On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
so you are happy with killing and violence in rivers state right.so I have to support wike to know that I'm from rivers state.

Did we hear this nonsense from you as bandits and bokoharram took over the north?

3 Likes

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by BuhariAdvocate: 8:29am On May 18, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Did we hear this nonsense from you as bandits and bokoharram took over the north?
you are a cultist working for wike.
Re: Operation shut rivers state down by SadiqBabaSani: 8:30am On May 18, 2019
This Op is An Ignoramus to

2 Likes

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by BuhariAdvocate: 8:33am On May 18, 2019
SadiqBabaSani:
This Op is An Ignoramus to
who are you.
Re: Operation shut rivers state down by mrvitalis(m): 8:44am On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
honestly I prefer zamfara Because no incessant killings there like rivers state.
Pack to zamfara and leave rives state alone

2 Likes

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by ikennamadu1(m): 8:45am On May 18, 2019
Am giving you 48hours to bring down this post or I will ban you for life...

2 Likes

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by Nobody: 9:27am On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
you are a cultist working for wike.

Go get sense and focus on your failed state.

1 Like

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by BuhariAdvocate: 9:46am On May 18, 2019
wink I pity your low life.
soulpeppersoup:

Go get sense and focus on your failed state.
Re: Operation shut rivers state down by BuhariAdvocate: 9:47am On May 18, 2019
ikennamadu1:
Am giving you 48hours to bring down this post or I will ban you for life...
ah who are you. Wike agent.
Re: Operation shut rivers state down by Nobody: 10:00am On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
wink I pity your low life.

Lol your low life is ultimate concern to the nation. Go get a job since you can't create one and save yourself from this embarrassment your causing your family.

1 Like

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by Theboss100(m): 3:56pm On May 18, 2019
frankyychiji:
There's a reason APC supporters are called zombies.

Spits on thread. Yeyenatus!
That Buhariadvocate Is A Goat

1 Like

Re: Operation shut rivers state down by frankyychiji(f): 4:03pm On May 18, 2019
Theboss100:
You insult goats. He's less than poo.
Re: Operation shut rivers state down by Blue3k(m): 4:11pm On May 18, 2019
Lol what a lame opperations name. Try and be clever. Opperation dam is much better.
Re: Operation shut rivers state down by BuhariAdvocate: 4:15pm On May 18, 2019
frankyychiji:
You insult goats. He's less than poo.
I'd like to leave you with one thought but I'm not sure you have a place to put it!
Re: Operation shut rivers state down by BuhariAdvocate: 4:17pm On May 18, 2019
Theboss100:
you're a cultist working for wike.
Re: Operation shut rivers state down by BuhariAdvocate: 4:18pm On May 18, 2019
Blue3k:
Lol what a lame opperations name. Try and be clever. Opperation dam is much better.
you always supporting evil I know you very well.
Re: Operation shut rivers state down by Blue3k(m): 4:20pm On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
you always supporting evil I know you very well.

Lol whatever good luck with your opperation.
Re: Operation shut rivers state down by MetaPhysical: 4:31pm On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I'm planning to lead about 40 thousand people to rivers state government house .we are tired of incessant killings in rivers state wike the chief security officer of the state has failed people woefully.
We demand that wike should abdicate or Mr president declare state of emergency in rivers state and interim government setup.
Also there must be a public hearing about incessant violence in rivers state.
We call on efcc and icpc to held wike accountable for all the transactions carryout by his administration since he assumed the office.

These are contributing factors that drive business away and the ports in Rivers State are abandoned. Who wants to go and set up his commerce in Sambisa, the heartland of "incessant killings"? Similarly it is no surprise that investors shun Rivers and its ports.
Re: Operation shut rivers state down by BuhariAdvocate: 4:33pm On May 18, 2019
Ah you said the truth and you know they dont want to hear that. I pray they will not ask for your head .
MetaPhysical:

These are contributing factors that drive business away and the ports in Rivers State are abandoned. Who wants to go and set up his commerce in Sambisa, the heartland of "incessant killings"? Similarly it is no surprise that investors shun Rivers and its ports.
Re: Operation shut rivers state down by Theboss100(m): 4:49pm On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
you're a cultist working for wike.
You're A Sophisticated Moronic CHIEF OF ZOMBIES Working For Bubu. Nkita

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Open Letter To My Brethren In The "South-south" / INEC Servers Exist, ICIR Provides Proof In Fresh Report / Canada Election Vs Nigeria Election....where We Need To Amend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.