Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Okorocha Has Done Extremely Well, Osinbajo Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Has Done Extremely Well, Osinbajo Says (1386 Views)

Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha Has Collapsed / Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' / Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Has Done Extremely Well, Osinbajo Says by Imo1stson: 7:30am On May 18, 2019
Okorocha has done extremely well, Osinbajo says
Published

May 17, 2019
Chidiebube Okeoma, Owerri

Vice president, Yemi Osinbajo has reassured Nigerians that the federal government is committed to ensuring that all parts of the country are secure.

He also said that the fight against corruption was real, even as he said that citizens must partner government to make progress.

Osinbajo, who spoke while inaugurating the Imo International Exhibition Centre, Owerri, on Friday, said that the FG was winning the war against insurgents.

He said, “I have gone around the state on several occasions to look at so many projects that the governor has executed. As a matter of fact, on one occasion, we went to see one of the universities that he had just completed.

“When I went round the university complex, I realised that there is simply no other university that has the kind of physical facilities like that university has, at least in the history of Nigeria.

“I have always found him very strange. I must say so because he’s otherwise someone who is not quiet but decided to keep quiet about his achievements. I’ve not been able to understand that because anybody who knows him will not say he’s a quiet man.

“I want to say that he has done extremely well in these past eight years.”

The state governor, Rochas Okorocha, said he was finishing strong, adding that he dedicated his two tenures as governor to offering selfless service to the people.

https://punchng.com/osinbajo-hails-okorocha-as-he-commissions-projects-in-imo/

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Has Done Extremely Well, Osinbajo Says by helinues: 7:30am On May 18, 2019
He said what
Re: Okorocha Has Done Extremely Well, Osinbajo Says by Asshurbanipall: 7:40am On May 18, 2019
Okoroawusa is the worst gov in Nigeria despite borrowing over 250b with nothing to show but few shabby substandard roads. Owerri is a total mess. Okoroawusa paid 70% salary but used bailout funds meant for salary for vote buying.

See the real face of Owerri

Re: Okorocha Has Done Extremely Well, Osinbajo Says by Asshurbanipall: 7:44am On May 18, 2019
This is Owerri where okoroawusa lived for 8yrs. If Owerri is like this, how will the rest of imo state be like. Okoroawusa wasted money building statues even when IMSU and IMSUTH are poultry farms.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Has Done Extremely Well, Osinbajo Says by Imo1stson: 7:57am On May 18, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Okoroawusa is the worst gov in Nigeria despite borrowing over 250b with nothing to show but few shabby substandard roads. Owerri is a total mess. Okoroawusa paid 70% salary but used bailout funds meant for salary for vote buying.

See the real face of Owerri

You never get tired of this stupid fake photos.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Has Done Extremely Well, Osinbajo Says by Asshurbanipall: 8:03am On May 18, 2019
Abagworo Lol. So this face of Owerri is faking? All you do online is to deceive imolites who hardly travel home. Your 30k stipend shall end soon. Idiot

Imo1stson:

You never get tired of this stupid fake photos.

Re: Okorocha Has Done Extremely Well, Osinbajo Says by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:30am On May 18, 2019
How can a professor not think before talking

How can a pastor not fear God before speaking and peddling lies

How can a vice president praise a man who couldn't pay salaries to workers but instead go on rampage moulding statues

How for Christ sake How
Re: Okorocha Has Done Extremely Well, Osinbajo Says by WonderManly(m): 9:12am On May 18, 2019
Imo1stson:

Okorocha has done extremely well, Osinbajo says
Published

May 17, 2019
Chidiebube Okeoma, Owerri

Vice president, Yemi Osinbajo has reassured Nigerians that the federal government is committed to ensuring that all parts of the country are secure.

He also said that the fight against corruption was real, even as he said that citizens must partner government to make progress.

Osinbajo, who spoke while inaugurating the Imo International Exhibition Centre, Owerri, on Friday, said that the FG was winning the war against insurgents.

He said, “I have gone around the state on several occasions to look at so many projects that the governor has executed. As a matter of fact, on one occasion, we went to see one of the universities that he had just completed.

“When I went round the university complex, I realised that there is simply no other university that has the kind of physical facilities like that university has, at least in the history of Nigeria.

“I have always found him very strange. I must say so because he’s otherwise someone who is not quiet but decided to keep quiet about his achievements. I’ve not been able to understand that because anybody who knows him will not say he’s a quiet man.

“I want to say that he has done extremely well in these past eight years.”

The state governor, Rochas Okorocha, said he was finishing strong, adding that he dedicated his two tenures as governor to offering selfless service to the people.

https://punchng.com/osinbajo-hails-okorocha-as-he-commissions-projects-in-imo/

Re: Okorocha Has Done Extremely Well, Osinbajo Says by Imo1stson: 8:06am On May 20, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
How can a professor not think before talking

How can a pastor not fear God before speaking and peddling lies

How can a vice president praise a man who couldn't pay salaries to workers but instead go on rampage moulding statues

How for Christ sake How

You don't know the truth but rant from a far. Osinbajo has seen the level of infrastructural development and is also aware that workers are not owed before making his statement. New judiciary complex commissioned by Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Has Done Extremely Well, Osinbajo Says by Asshurbanipall: 8:16am On May 20, 2019
Lying bastard. Please this is Owerri that osibanjo visited. In all honesty where are the infrastructures? Is this not the same Owerri or there is another Owerri? Owerri is a mess, okoroawusa just wasted 8yrs without achieving a single tangible thing despite the massive debt he incurred. Ezi

Imo1stson:

You don't know the truth but rant from a far. Osinbajo has seen the level of infrastructural development and is also aware that workers are not owed before making his statement. New judiciary complex commissioned by Osinbajo

Re: Okorocha Has Done Extremely Well, Osinbajo Says by Imo1stson: 8:16am On May 20, 2019
Some of the roads commissioned by Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Has Done Extremely Well, Osinbajo Says by Asshurbanipall: 8:20am On May 20, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Lying bastard. Please this is Owerri that osibanjo visited. In all honesty where are the infrastructures? Is this not the same Owerri or there is another Owerri? Owerri is a mess, okoroawusa just wasted 8yrs without achieving a single tangible thing despite the massive debt he incurred. Ezi

People should ignore the propagandist. Look at the real face Owerri.

Re: Okorocha Has Done Extremely Well, Osinbajo Says by Imo1stson: 8:23am On May 20, 2019
Imo trade and exhibition center also commissioned by Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Has Done Extremely Well, Osinbajo Says by Asshurbanipall: 8:26am On May 20, 2019
Aside prostitution and brothel business, there's nothing else you can find in Owerri, now okada is fully back in Owerri the state capital because there are no jobs anywhere in the backward state. People have to survive, that's why okada is back fully in Owerri.

Besides almost all the roads in Owerri are in shambles, okada remains the best means of transportation in the town.

Re: Okorocha Has Done Extremely Well, Osinbajo Says by Imo1stson: 8:30am On May 20, 2019
New international cargo area of Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport. It has always bourn the cargo Airport tag but had no Cargo handling facilities and terminal thereby serving only as domestic passenger Airport.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Has Done Extremely Well, Osinbajo Says by Asshurbanipall: 8:32am On May 20, 2019
Lol just look closely at the substandard project. Substandard is written all over the project. Was it a carpenter that built this?

By the way what is Imo state exhibiting? Is it their only stock in trade- commercial sex hawking? cheesy

Re: Okorocha Has Done Extremely Well, Osinbajo Says by Imo1stson: 8:33am On May 20, 2019
More from the Airport

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Has Done Extremely Well, Osinbajo Says by Asshurbanipall: 8:44am On May 20, 2019
Okoroawusa wasted money building warehouse and calling it cargo airport, whereas the main airport as shown below is just a motorpark lol

Okoroawusa should have used the money he wasted to start a proper airport project but because he likes playing to the gallery

See the present condition of Imo state motorpark airport lol

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Has Done Extremely Well, Osinbajo Says by Imo1stson: 9:10am On May 20, 2019
Odenigbo guest house also commissioned by Osinbajo is an estate built for visiting government officials.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Best Press Statement Ever From A Biafran Group / Igbo: Type Of Politics Of Stupidity And Ideology / Lekki-epe Expressway lagos, Deteriorating, Despite Toll Fee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.