Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Why Are The Religious Leaders Quiet On Homosexuality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are The Religious Leaders Quiet On Homosexuality (486 Views)

Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? / Ogun Police Warn Religious Leaders Against Opening Of Worship Centres / Atheists Calls Out Adeboye For Keeping Quiet On Killed Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Religious Leaders Quiet On Homosexuality by joeblack62: 10:07am On May 18, 2019
We all know homosexuality is a sin as seen in the Bible. Why are the religious leaders not saying anything about this or preaching about this. So everyone has to be gay meaning everyone has to be sinners. There is no holiness in gay. Or fornication please what do you think
Re: Why Are The Religious Leaders Quiet On Homosexuality by Funaki: 10:39am On May 18, 2019
"So everyone has to be gay "

who said that?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Religious Leaders Quiet On Homosexuality by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 18, 2019
joeblack62, you are really on point. I'm yet to hear any message on that. In fact, Nigerian pastors give very few messages on sexual immorality as a whole.
Re: Why Are The Religious Leaders Quiet On Homosexuality by joeblack62: 12:24pm On May 18, 2019
Funaki:

who said that?
Not true?
Re: Why Are The Religious Leaders Quiet On Homosexuality by joeblack62: 12:27pm On May 18, 2019
joeblack62:
Not true?
that’s what they are saying
Re: Why Are The Religious Leaders Quiet On Homosexuality by joeblack62: 12:28pm On May 18, 2019
MasterRahl:
joeblack62, you are really on point. I'm yet to hear any message on that. In fact, Nigerian pastors give very few messages on sexual immorality as a whole.
yes some of them seem to be into it

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Religious Leaders Quiet On Homosexuality by Funaki: 1:17pm On May 18, 2019
joeblack62:
that’s what they are saying

who are the people saying everyone has to be gay?
Re: Why Are The Religious Leaders Quiet On Homosexuality by Palehair: 1:21pm On May 18, 2019
Funaki:
who said that?
Thank you, i wanted to ask the same
Re: Why Are The Religious Leaders Quiet On Homosexuality by NPComplete: 3:12pm On May 18, 2019
Hahahaha. Even fellow Christians are confounded by the foolishness of this Christian. Lol
Re: Why Are The Religious Leaders Quiet On Homosexuality by omoowhe: 3:27pm On May 18, 2019
Na money money dem day discuss Now
Re: Why Are The Religious Leaders Quiet On Homosexuality by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 18, 2019
Lemme park here.
Re: Why Are The Religious Leaders Quiet On Homosexuality by hakeem4(m): 6:17am On May 19, 2019
why should they preach against one's sexuality ?

I do not know how someone will read an ancient book written by people who did not know that the earth orbited the sun. is your god so jobless that as big as the universe is he chose to associate with humans amongst all other living things, and he is more concerned with what you do when you are naked lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are The Religious Leaders Quiet On Homosexuality by CAPSLOCKED: 7:59am On May 19, 2019
joeblack62:
We all know homosexuality is a sin as seen in the Bible. Why are the religious leaders not saying anything about this or preaching about this. So everyone has to be gay meaning everyone has to be sinners. There is no holiness in gay. Or fornication please what do you think

NOT EVERYONE IN THE WORLD IS BOUND BY YOUR OWN THEOLOGY MY FRIEND, YOU RELIGIOUS FOLKS KEEP PUSHING WHAT SHOULD BE PERSONAL, ON ALL OF US.

I'M NOT A SINNER, I DON'T KNOW WHAT "SIN" MEANS.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Religious Leaders Quiet On Homosexuality by michlins(m): 8:39am On May 19, 2019
Many if them are closet gays. But what concerns you with what two adults do in the comfort of their room

(1) (Reply)

The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Seeing Yourself In A Bank Premises / Beware, People Can Read Your Mind! / I Experienced This When Praying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.