Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? (839 Views)

Why Are The Religious Leaders Quiet On Homosexuality / Church General overseers Rages On Tithe But Keep Quiet On Benue Killings / Atheists Calls Out Adeboye For Keeping Quiet On Killed Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by Blitzerz: 6:25am On Jul 25, 2020
This week has been a bloody week for southern Kaduna, with nothing less than 100 people killed and thousands displaced.

The Christian Association of Nigeria is yet to officially protest the killings, as far as I know. (I stand to be corrected)

Dear President of CAN,
Please what is happening?

1 Like

Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by illicit(m): 7:04am On Jul 25, 2020
When the mouth eats, the mouth shuts
Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by dollytino4real(f): 7:10am On Jul 25, 2020
they gathered to vote 4 buhari, change has arrived
Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by donnie(m): 7:40am On Jul 25, 2020
What do you want them to say besides what white Jesus taught them: TURN THE OTHER CHEEK.
Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by MuttleyLaff: 8:02am On Jul 25, 2020
donnie:
What do you want them to say besides what white Jesus taught them: TURN THE OTHER CHEEK.
OK, you have an obsession with a black skinned, black face Jesus, so share what black Jesus taught you then?

2 Likes

Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2020
Them don talk tire.
Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by Blitzerz: 11:37am On Jul 25, 2020
FrMbaka:
Them don talk tire.

They should not be tired
Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 25, 2020
Blitzerz:
This week has been a bloody week for southern Kaduna, with nothing less than 100 people killed and thousands displaced.
The Christian Association of Nigeria is yet to officially protest the killings, as far as I know. (I stand to be corrected)
Dear President of CAN,
Please what is happening?

The underlined called my attention!

The true Christians don't go on protests, because we only live where we're able to preach and teach what we know peacefully. So if any society isn't safe for us to carry on what matters most to us, we flee (run away) from such a place.

The association you're calling upon aren't Christians but political religionsists dealing with politicians!

Read your Bible and see if Christians do protests or flee in the face of persecution! Matthew 10:23
Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by Blitzerz: 11:47am On Jul 25, 2020
Maximus69:

The underlined called my attention!

The true Christians don't go on protests, because we only live where we're able to preach and teach what we know peacefully. So if any society isn't safe for us to carry on what matters most to us, we flee (run away) from such a place.

The association you're calling upon aren't Christians but political religionsists dealing with politicians!

Read your Bible and see if Christians do protests or flee in the face of persecution! Matthew 10:23
Please I want to ask:
Is it also right for a Christian to enjoy those things that other Christians have protested and fought for?
Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 25, 2020
Blitzerz:

Please I want to ask:
Is it also right for a Christian to enjoy those things that other Christians have protested and fought for?
There you go again, true Christians do fight by protesting where there is no peace!

Jesus asked true Christians to FLEE (RUN) where there is persecution {Matthew 10:23} so whose order are those protesters taking, that of Jesus (Christ) or their own understanding? undecided
Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by Blitzerz: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Maximus69:

There you go again, true Christians do fight by protesting where there is no peace!

Jesus asked true Christians to FLEE (RUN) where there is persecution {Matthew 10:23} so whose order are those protesters taking, that of Jesus (Christ) or their own understanding? undecided

So is it right or wrong to enjoy those things?
Yes or no, will do,
So I can be guided.
Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Blitzerz:

So is it right or wrong to enjoy those things?
Yes or no, will do,
So I can be guided.

Enjoy what?
Do you know you're discussing with a Christian?
Perhaps you don't understand what Christ means, it simply means the one and only person who knows how you can get real benefits in life (enjoy)
So what exactly do you think?
Is there any enjoyment in what Jesus (my Lord) asked me to run away from? undecided
Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
FrMbaka:

The government is behind it.

Be careful what you type on social media like this because As a Nairalander, you're solely responsible for whatever you post or upload on Nairaland

What you just did is a criminal offence punishable under the Nigerian constitution today.
It's called hate speech

You can be tracked down by the DSS for this, if you're a true Christian what Jesus said is "FLEE (RUN AWAY) from places where there is no peace" Matthew 10:23

I'm just lending you the money i had! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by achorladey: 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
Blitzerz:

Please I want to ask:

Maximus69: The true Christians don't go on protests, because we only live where we're able to preach and teach what we know peacefully. So if any society isn't safe for us to carry on what matters most to us, we flee (run away) from such a place..

Achorladey: The person you raised this question in your post too don't seem to UNDERSTAND what he posted up there and highlighted in bold by me.

I believe he has ANSWERED your question stylishly. Since according to Maximus69....we only live where we're able to preach and teach what we know peacefully and SOUTHERN KADUNA is in crisis then they will FLEE.

When others that stayed behind PROTEST and their protest returns peace back to SOUTHERN KADUNA then Maximus69 and his TRUE CHRISTIANS will return back because........ we don't get BENEFIT or profit from what OTHERS do,we only live where we're able to preach and teach what we know peacefully................. grin grin grin.

4 Likes

Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by achorladey: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
angry
Maximus69:

Be careful what you type on social media like this because As a Nairalander, you're solely responsible for whatever you post or upload on Nairaland

What you just did is a criminal offence punishable under the Nigerian constitution today.
It's called hate speech

You can be tracked down by the DSS for this, if you're a true Christian what Jesus said is "FLEE (RUN AWAY) from places where there is no peace" Matthew 10:23

I thought your position was always NAIRALAND forum is faceless. how can FACELESS person be responsible for what is posted or uploaded? grin grin grin. Now you admit there are RULES on NAIRALAND grin grin grin
Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by Missyajoke(f): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
achorladey:
angry

I thought NAIRALAND forum is faceless. how can FACELESS person be responsible for what is posted or uploaded? grin grin grin. Now you admit there are RULES on NAIRALAND grin grin grin

Seems you're a baby grin grin grin grin you submitted your email and that's trackable. With the email you can be track down. Be careful! Seems you're new here so want you say here won't hurt you in the future. Invictus was traced with his nairaland account and others so don't be deceived you can't be tracked down.

My advice
Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
Maximus69:

Enjoy what?
Do you know you're discussing with a Christian?
Perhaps you don't understand what Christ means, it simply means the one and only person who knows how you can get real benefits in life (enjoy)
So what exactly do you think?
Is there any enjoyment in what Jesus (my Lord) asked me to run away from? undecided

They don't know what it means to carry torture stake and follow Jesus! Matthew 16:24

They want to be called Christians (those trusting the perspective of Jesus Christ) but when he give orders they choose which of his orders sooth their likeness! Matthew 15:7

Imagine Jesus issued an order, yet you're still questioning the person reminding you the orders from the one and only begotten son of God, instead of thankfully embracing the correction!
Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
Missyajoke:

Seems you're a baby grin grin grin grin you submitted your email and that's trackable. With the email you can be track down. Be careful! Seems you're new here so want you say here won't hurt you in the future. Invictus was traced with his nairaland account and others so don't be deceived you can't be tracked down.

My advice

When we give people advice, it's left for them to think over it.
Maximus69 is not the one the DSS will be tracking, so let him push the guy into trouble.
He's battling to argue with me but i'm through with him, so he can continue deceiving himself and those who gullibly listen to him! smiley
Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by achorladey: 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Missyajoke:

My advice

That post was meant for who it was meant for not you. As long as its the INTERNET and computers where INTERCONNECTIVITY reign. There is always a link from place to place. I am very much aware of what your post convey.

1 Like

Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by achorladey: 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Maximus69:

Maximus69 is not the one the DSS will be tracking, so let him push the guy into trouble.
He's battling to argue with me but i'm through with him, so he can continue deceiving himself and those who gullibly listen to him! smiley

Hahahahahaha see advocate of FACELESS FORUM now saying Maximus69 is not the one DSS will TRACK grin grin grin cheesy cheesy. But you are the FACELESS one on NAIRALAND. Tell us how you will be TRACKED since you are FACELESS here on NAIRALAND? grin grin grin.

Speaking from both side of your mouth. The same person that states no RULES on NAIRALAND grin grin grin quoting one of the rules that states........As a Nairalander, you're solely responsible for whatever you post or upload on Nairaland
Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
lipsrsealed
donnie:
Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by Missyajoke(f): 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
Maximus69:

Its better to just ignore him and I hope he won't use his own life experiences to explain to others. What we post online is monitored by people at times and the internet saves it. Some lost their political ambitions due to their stupid posts. There was a beauty peagent participant that wrote blacks are monkey she had to pull out of the contest when her post on social media was linked online. One needs to be careful with post and I'll advice you to just ignore him.
Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by Missyajoke(f): 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
achorladey:

That post was meant for who it was meant for not you. As long as its the INTERNET and computers where INTERCONNECTIVITY reign. There is always a link from place to place. I am very much aware of what your post convey.

I want you to know the at the internet never forgets in a hurry. You're on your own sha.
cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
Abi..let donnie answer
MuttleyLaff:
OK, you have an obsession with a black skinned, black face Jesus, so share what black Jesus taught you then?

1 Like

Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by achorladey: 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
Missyajoke:

Its better to just ignore him and I hope he won't use his own life experiences to explain to others. What we post online is monitored by people at times and the internet saves it. Some lost their political ambitions due to their stupid posts. There was a beauty peagent participant that wrote blacks are monkey she had to pull out of the contest when her post on social media was linked online. One needs to be careful with post and I'll advice you to just ignore him.

Your latest post is more useful to Maximus69 not me. That is the person who says NAIRALAND is a FACELESS FORUM. I am not an advocate of NAIRALAND is a FACELESS FORUM and I have not said NAIRALAND don't have RULES. Hope you get this clear.
Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by Missyajoke(f): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
achorladey:

Your latest post is more useful to Maximus69 not me. That is the person who says NAIRALAND is a FACELESS FORUM. I am not an advocate of NAIRALAND is a FACELESS FORUM and I have not said NAIRALAND don't have RULES. Hope you get this clear.

Have a great day.
OYO is your case
Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by achorladey: 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
Missyajoke:

I want you to know the at the internet never forgets in a hurry. You're on your own sha.
cool cool cool cool

I haven't said that internet lacks MEMORY and I am not in charge of the storage and servers on this platform. E clear?

1 Like

Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by achorladey: 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Missyajoke:

Have a great day.
OYO is your case

Seems you can't get the intent of my post correctly, no problem.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
[s]
Maximus69:

It's called hate speech

[/s]

Intimidation can't silence me, I'm showing you videos from YouTube and you're calling it hate speech.

This is the main reason this killing is going on because you're afraid of speaking against it.

That's not part of our culture.
To you, ChannelsTV or DW news is giving 'hate speech'
Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by achorladey: 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
TATIME:

They don't know what it means to carry torture stake and follow Jesus! Matthew 16:24

They want to be called Christians (those trusting the perspective of Jesus Christ) but when he give orders they choose which of his orders sooth their likeness! Matthew 15:7

Imagine Jesus issued an order, yet you're still questioning the person reminding you the orders from the one and only begotten son of God, instead of thankfully embracing the correction!

TATIME: They don't know what it means to carry torture stake and follow Jesus! Matthew 16:24

Achorladey: Simply because they decided to STAY and ENDURE the persecution. It means they don't know what carrying TORTURE STAKE meant grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Has CAN Gone Quiet On Southern Kaduna Genocide?? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
FrMbaka:
[s][/s]

Intimidation can't silence me, I'm showing you videos from YouTube and you're calling it hate speech.

This is the main reason this killing is going on because you're afraid of speaking against it.

That's not part of our culture.
To you, ChannelsTV or DW news is giving 'hate speech'

Please i'm sorry to have warned you! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Rains Curses on Daddy Freeze / Can You As A Christian Forgive Repentant Boko Haram Members And Bandits? / Spiritual Understanding Of Nigeria's Economic Woes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.